TWWelve Days of ChWWistmas: A SPEED Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have been sus of Pippy and violet is quiet so I totally get what @potentialsheltervet is talking about.
Quick judgements aren't really my thing, sorry. I like piling up evidence versus taking in vibes.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
What did I ever do to you???
You were saying yeeting genny wouldnt be good and stuff as if you knew something, so I thought you two were a pack and then genny became sus of you. I don't trust your accusations of @potentialsheltervet unless you tell us what sketchy thing you saw about jer.

You were saying yeeting genny wouldnt be good and stuff as if you knew something, so I thought you two were a pack and then genny became sus of you. I don't trust your accusations of @potentialsheltervet unless you tell us what sketchy thing you saw about jer.
Well I assumed stuff based on something she said. Nice of her to pay me back with a little old fashioned backstab 😵

Day 3 Write Up
The gifts were getting tired and decided itd probably be better to start throwing out two at a time!

@potentialsheltervet, who was Four Reading Cards, Friendly Neighbor, who one time in the game could reveal their affiliation to another player

@PippyPony who was And a Vulpix Who Enjoys Whipping, WOLF who could Ability Seer N1-2

Night 3 now pls

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
If you both die and 1 person is a wolf then it’s 4 people with 1 wolf left, wolf kills over night and we have 3 people left, 2 villagers and 1 wolf. But if sheltie and Pippy are both villagers, we’re done. Or if the tie picks the wrong person

Members don't see this ad :)
Violet, genny, myself, and fluff are left. One of us is going to die overnight and then it’s 2 villagers and 1 wolf.

I'm guessing genny or alley, leaning towards genny since alley pretty upfront accused me. Maybeeee fluff, but overall I dont' think so.

THESE ARE SERIOUS QUESTIONS
I didn’t get a tag that the game started!
Which is why I’m asking if I’m playing!
We started at 1pm and you were still busy

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
NIGHT 3 WRITE UP

Another useful gift was thrown into the attic, not to be seen for another 300+ days.

@genny, who was Ten Titillating Tinfoils, Village Even-Night Jailer

DAY 4

THIS CYCLE HAS BEEN SHORTENED TO 20 MINUTES

Vote close at 4pm CST/5pmEST

• Love
Oh, it's alley.

Yeet alley.

• Okay...
Very shouty and stuff. Is that a wolf tactic? Because it's not working.

@fluff I’m a VILLAGE Banshee, whenever someone says my name I have to reply in all caps

Oh wow it all comes down to me.
Uhhh thanks for not killing me violet but
yeet violet

Hope I didn't cost us the village. Im such a heroic vanillager

• Care
I can role reveal, too, you know. I'm the even day protector.

Also my role was clearly chosen for me based on something I said during signups

• Hmm