Dog Sanctuary WW Game Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ok....since I was now informed that it wasn't investigatory proof on SW not being a wolf, only an opinion of DVMs.....I am strongly considering changing my vote again. Psi and SW are my top two, with some others trailing. And yes, I am stuck on SW based on the Nordicat thing. Call it a gut suspicion. Back in maybe an hour - stuf***e to do.

there was a misunderstanding between our pms, I thought she was talking about a certain dog and she thought we were talking about sw. As leader and since sw can't defend herself she needs to be kept in the game. This is my defense for keeping sw. She can really help us in the game.
 
Ok it is way past my bedtime here in Dublin - so I will just vote - class at 9 am. And then I am sure I will be shocked by the DNN in the morning.

maul psilthomas

Hopefully this vote is a solid one and takes down another wolf.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
there was a misunderstanding between our pms, I thought she was talking about a certain dog and she thought we were talking about sw. As leader and since sw can't defend herself she needs to be kept in the game. This is my defense for keeping sw. She can really help us in the game.

OK, Dream, I'll take your word on SW.

Unmaul Sweetwater

And this leaves me with no other choice except...

Maul PSILT
 
So that's 7 (if I counted right) for psilt, Ill jump on the bandwagon, too

Maul psilovethomas
 
Don't you think this unanimous voting of psilovethomas is unsettling? Where are the wolves votes?! Wouldn't they be trying to vote for someone else to keep psi from being mauled if psi were in fact a wolf?!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't you think this unanimous voting of psilovethomas is unsettling? Where are the wolves votes?! Wouldn't they be trying to vote for someone else to keep psi from being mauled if psi were in fact a wolf?!

Wolves would be able to tell when they are outmatched and wouldn't risk outing themselves... they'd just join in on the vote and move on.
 
Don't you think this unanimous voting of psilovethomas is unsettling? Where are the wolves votes?! Wouldn't they be trying to vote for someone else to keep psi from being mauled if psi were in fact a wolf?!
In previous games, I have seen wolves vote for other wolves once everyone else started voting for a wolf. That way it wouldn't look suspicious if they voted for someone innocent instead of the wolf. Basically, don't ever assume anything about how the wolves might act.
 
*****************************
I seriously need to study for my animal science test. Poor psilove. I hope it's worth getting mauled, but if everyone votes like that..
*****************************
 
Such wisdom. Def didn't think about that, duh moment huh.
<Anxiously waiting for the DNN report!!>
 
******Special News Program from DNN*********************



DNN brings you a special news report tonight&#8230; "The Psychology of the Maul Mob", and here to help us discuss this topic is special guest "Dr. Chimp N Z" and your host Fido Fidelis.

Fido: So Dr Chimp, can you tell us a little about what you observed today.

N.Z: It was absolutely bananas. There is just no other word for it.

Fido: How do you explain what happened?

N.Z.: Well, I am not sure I really can, Its like asking" why do monkeys throw poo? "

Fido: Isn't there any psychological justification?

N.Z.: Of course, of course. Animals have emotions, they are fearful, and that makes them very aggressive, and most of all, it makes them quite irrational. They just follow the group like a bunch of lemmings.

Fido: So you had some inside information about tonight's mauling, didn't you.

N.Z. Oh yes, in fact I interviewed PSILoveThomas just yesterday. Did you know that she underwent a secret mission yesterday?

Fido: NO! She did?

N.Z: That's right. I know it for a fact. At quite a lot of risk to herself.

Fido: What did she find out?

N.Z.: Well, she was fearful for her life and she wouldn't say.

Fido: And now we'll never know.

N.Z. That is right. I guess she took it to her grave.

Fido: But why didn't she speak up?

N.Z.: Well she was in hiding for a day. Waiting for the coast to clear so to speak.


Fido: But didn't anyone speak up on PSIL's behalf? Didn't anyone question her mauling?

N.Z: Well Katie8 did object, after the fact of course, so I am not sure what to think of that.

Fido: So, can you just explain to our viewers all that you know about PSIL?

N.Z. PSILovethomas, was a member of the Toy group, a Chihuahua, a very brave Chihuahua, and she was the Steath Dog, apparently friendliess , she has been mauled, and she is quite dead (and she was not a man apparently).

Fido: Well, that is all the time we have for today. Tune in at 11:30pm EST when all PMs need to have been sent to the moderator for night time activities. It is Night 4. Thank you for reading. Good night. There are 19 players left.

.Sporting Group..
1- Katie8 (Vizsla)
*** Maddiegirl (Lab)***
3- Graduatedly (Weimaraner)
4- LMMS (Flat Coated Retriever)

Hound Group
..1- Lissarae06 (Bloodhound).. The Ghost of Lost Love
2- WhtsThFrequency (Mountain Cur)
3-Chebanse (greyhound)
4- Sheepdogpsu (Irish Wolfhound)

Working Group
***dyachei (Alaskan Malamute)***
2- Nordicat (Mutt - until the DNA tests come back)
***jemappellejane (Newfoundland)***
4- cuitlamiztli (Siberian Husky)

Toy Group
1- Heylodeb (Min Pin)
2- DVMDream (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)
3- StormWater (Yorkie)
*** Psilovethomas (chihuahua)****
***** -Dino (Italian Greyhound)*****

Terrier Group
1- devyn (Staffordshire Bull Terrier)
2- that redhead (Miniature Bull Terrier)
**** zoovet (Black Russian Terrier) *****
4-squirrelsrule (Boston Terrier)

Herding Group
1- krist (GSD)
2-twelvetigers (Pembroke Welsh corgi)
3-nyanko (Australian Shepherd)
..4- sooprnova (Australian Cattle Dog).
 
Last edited:
*********************
Well, looks like my fellow dogs betrayed me. I couldn't defend my poor self because I gave up my right to protect myself to help my fellow pack. Oh well, now I can study in peace.
And, I my 23rd chromosome is XX, not XY. THANK YOU.
*********************
 
My dear chihuahua friend. I wish I had more information from you so I could have tried to save you, unfortunately I knew you had become silent for a reason.....

I will seek revenge against these wolves in your honor.... 😡🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SOV - PSILT is female.

Regardless, **sigh**... Think it's time for me to log out for the night and pay the bills. Hopefully tomorrow will be better...
 
That's been a topic of interest... Even one of her own group members sniffed something 'bad'. OK, I've gotta dash and take care of something; so I'm going to hold my SW vote for now. I'll check back and see if any more info comes through and will then revote if necessary. Come on, wolfies, slip up!

LMMS. Who sniffed something bad on psi. Since psi is innocent, whoever did such sniffing is very suspect!
 
What reason was this? You didn't mention this to any of us, or on the thread....

I originally believed she was one of the two dogs in my group that had been attacked earlier today. When a dog is attacked, they are silenced and yes I mentioned it in my PM's. I now believe that she used her role as stealth dog and part of that role is being silenced for 24 hours before you can reveal anything you discovered. Just a guess, but seems logical.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad