Dog Sanctuary WW Game Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 Maul Votes

Dyachei 2 (sooprnova, nyanko)
Sooprnova 2 (heylodeb, thatredhead)
Psilovetom 1 (DVMdream)
TwelveTigers 1 (LissaRae)


Tentative Maul deadline is 3pm EST. or when a plurality of 10 votes is reached. Let's get some more votes here!!!!
 
Last edited:
I am somewhat suspicious of the veterans being a noob myself so

Maul TT

Sorry I dont know how to bold it from my phone been at work all day
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like another nail biter. Fear I may have to be a coward and watch a little while longer and see where the 'sheep' go... I have the suspicions that a veteran is most likely part of the pack; but it's also possible that the pack is all noobs simply to make the game play a little more interesting on the outside.

:corny:
 
Day 3 Maul Votes
TwelveTigers 3(LissaRae,sheepsdog,heylodeb)
Dyachei 2 (sooprnova, nyanko)
Sooprnova 1 ( thatredhead)
Psilovetom 1 (DVMdream)



Tentative Maul deadline is 3pm EST. or when a plurality of 10 votes is reached. Let's get some more votes here!!!!

For fairness sake, if we do not reach 12 votes total by 3pm I will extend another hour. 15 minutes left to deadline. Can't tell if you guys are just waiting, or just not around.
 
Last edited:
For fairness sake, if we do not reach 12 votes total by 3pm I will extend another hour. 15 minutes left to deadline. Can't tell if you guys are just waiting, or just not around.

I changed my vote while you were posting. see above
 
So, I've been strategizing (instead of studying for toxicology) and having a wolf among the veterans makes the most sense to me so far. Maul dyachei.
 
Day 3 Maul Votes
TwelveTigers 3(LissaRae,sheepsdog,heylodeb)
Dyachei 3 (sooprnova, nyanko, cuitl)
Sooprnova 2 ( thatredhead, graduatedly)
Psilovetom 1 (DVMdream)



Tentative Maul deadline is 3pm EST. or when a plurality of 10 votes is reached. Let's get some more votes here!!!!

For fairness sake, if we do not reach 12 votes total by 3pm I will extend another hour. 10 minutes left to deadline. Can't tell if you guys are just waiting, or just not around.
 
Day 3 Maul Votes
Dyachei 4 (sooprnova, nyanko, cuitl,tt)
TwelveTigers 3(LissaRae,sheepsdog,heylodeb)
Sooprnova 2 ( thatredhead, graduatedly)
Psilovetom 1 (DVMdream)



Tentative Maul deadline is 3pm EST. or when a plurality of 10 votes is reached. Let's get some more votes here!!!!

For fairness sake, if we do not reach 12 votes total by 3pm I will extend another hour. 10 minutes left to deadline. Can't tell if you guys are just waiting, or just not around.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 Maul Votes
Dyachei 5(sooprnova, nyanko, cuitl,tt, devyn)
TwelveTigers 3(LissaRae,sheepsdog,heylodeb)
Sooprnova 2 ( thatredhead, graduatedly)
Psilovetom 1 (DVMdream)



Tentative Maul deadline is 3pm EST. or when a plurality of 10 votes is reached. Let's get some more votes here!!!!

For fairness sake, if we do not reach 12 votes total by 3pm I will extend another hour. 2 minutes left to deadline. Can't tell if you guys are just waiting, or just not around.
 
OK, I simply cannot go for a noob with the current mob mentality. And I feel really bad for doing this; but if we're going to maul a vet, I cannot be the one to put the nail in the coffin. So, let's tie it up and see what goes down...

Maul TT

**sorry, TT 🙁**
 
Day 3 Maul Votes
Dyachei 5(sooprnova, nyanko, cuitl,tt, devyn)
TwelveTigers 4 (LissaRae,sheepsdog,heylodeb,LMMS)
Sooprnova 2 ( thatredhead, graduatedly)
Psilovetom 1 (DVMdream)



Tentative Maul deadline is 3pm EST. or when a plurality of 10 votes is reached. Let's get some more votes here!!!!

For fairness sake, if we do not reach 12 votes total by 3pm I will extend another hour. 1minutes left to deadline. Can't tell if you guys are just waiting, or just not around.
 
And I thought that we had agreed that a period of silence is not necessarily a bad thing? Why are you going for sooprnova's throat?

I think I gave my reasoning pretty clearly about why I felt Sooprnova was the one to go after, but I'm not entirely convinced either way to be honest. I don't think being a veteran is grounds enough to maul someone, just like silence isn't grounds enough to maul someone. But on the off-chance Sooprnova has a helpful power and that JMJ's power was the only harmful-to-pack power out there, I'll switch.

Unmaul Sooprnova.
Maul Dyachei.
 
Definitely don't maul sooprnova, I am with you on being suspicious of the experienced players but again don't want to wipe them all out if we don't have any actual evidence of them being a wolf because then it'd be us noobs against the wolves!

EDIT: Dang my iPhone for not showing me updated posts, and for being at work so I missed the deadline! Guess I'll just have to wait and see
 
It was a sleepy morning for the canids in the dog sanctuary. Really, it is not easy for dogs living the good life to suddenly have to deal with all this stress. Most of the dogs slept in. The ones that did get up really just didn't have it in their hearts to get all worked up over this wolf nonsense, but when there's a job to do the dogs do it.

Consensus was quickly reached that one of the old timers of the sanctuary would have to go. Dyachei or Twelvetigers? Working group or herding group? Malamute or Corgi? Who could really decide amongst these two? For absolutely no good reasons at all the choice mumbled was Dyachei.

They had decided, but did they really have their hearts in it? Could they maul Dyachei on such lame reasons? A few of the dogs approached Dyachei cautiously, and it was like a miracle. One minute a gorgeous malamute, then next a vicious snarling animal fighting for its life. Suddenly the rest of the dogs got worked up in the excitement….for better or for worse, they mauled Dyachei, an Alaskan Malamute, and a member of the Working group, canis rufus, the Red Wolf, and a part-time sniffer.

The pack rejoiced. They had won, they had defeated their wolfish enemy! A sleepy Sunday turned into a celebration, a Dionysian celebration ensued. That party will be talked about by the survivors for years to come. A classic of over-indulgence all around. But….. was victory really theirs?

It is the 3rd Night. If you have a nightly role please PM me by 5:30pm EST. We are gonna do another day today! There are 21 players left.
Sporting Group
1- Katie8 (Vizsla) - injured
2- Maddiegirl (Lab)
3- Graduatedly (Weimaraner)
4- LMMS (Flat Coated Retriever)

Hound Group
.1- Lissarae06 (Bloodhound). The Ghost of Lost Love
2- WhtsThFrequency (Mountain Cur)
3-Chebanse (greyhound)
4- Sheepdogpsu (Irish Wolfhound)

Working Group
***dyachei (Alaskan Malamute)***
2- Nordicat (Mutt - until the DNA tests come back)
***jemappellejane (Newfoundland)***
4- cuitlamiztli (Siberian Husky)

Toy Group
1- Heylodeb (Min Pin)
2- DVMDream (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)
3- StormWater (Yorkie) - injured
4 - Psilovethomas (chihuahua)
***** -Dino (Italian Greyhound)*****

Terrier Group
1- devyn (Staffordshire Bull Terrier)
2- that redhead (Miniature Bull Terrier)
**** zoovet (Black Russian Terrier) *****
4-squirrelsrule (Boston Terrier)

Herding Group
1- krist (GSD)
2-twelvetigers (Pembroke Welsh corgi)
3-nyanko (Australian Shepherd)
4- sooprnova (Australian Cattle Dog)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got wrapped up in homework and forgot the time. I'm in Texas so an hour earlier than the 3 PM deadline. Drats!

I'm so glad y'all nailed a wolf!! Good job! :clap:

Have a safe night everyone! And please, someone protect TT! We can't afford to lose her!
 
Argh missed the lynch. I just noticed. We had a few dogs to do today at work. I hate weekend call.

Ok, my goal today is to make a list of people whom I am pretty damn sure are innocent based on what people in my circles have been telling me. I plan to keep this list on the down-low until it gets bigger, unless someone comes under fire - then I will make my case for them. I encourage anyone with investigatory abilities to do the same.
 
*wanders around the forest looking for her hurt buddy Stormwater* Stormwater?? Where ARE you??? I know your hurt and I kinda want to know where you are!
 
*wanders around the forest looking for her hurt buddy Stormwater* Stormwater?? Where ARE you??? I know your hurt and I kinda want to know where you are!

Hopefully with Katie8. I can't seem to find her either! 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My guess is that injured players are silenced.

That's not quite what I do.

'Sides, I don't think they get any info - they just play a protective role and then rest.

And we can't be 100% sure that that's whats going on with any given player, so keep that in mind.

This makes a lot of sense to me; if it's indeed the case that they protect, get injured in the process, and then require a time out to 'heal'.

Yay we finally got the right one! I hate playing this at work, I can't keep up!

I hear ya, krist! My schedule this week at work is PACKED! I hope I can keep up like I'm supposed to. Either that, or SOV will be discharging me at some point...
 
TT, if I use my ability you are the one who can revive me.

Am I surrounded by wolves in the working group? :scared: That's one hybrid, one full-blown wolf, Cuitzamitzli (sorry if I butchered your nane again! Cuit from now on?) , and myself.