Donuts and Doughnuts WW - Game Thread

Started by Lawpy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To be fair, this analysis isn't taking any vote behavior into account. The ties not being fatal has created more ties and no flips and I feel has made it harder for me to follow VCA this game, and VCA also feels more important this game as a result.
Well, I'm tracking as of now so hopefully will be useful soon.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like, I don't want to die, but I do see my wolf hunting abilities have been lackluster this game. As I always say, best defense is an offense in WW.

I have wolfy suspects, issue is people coming on and making good cases to defend those people (Cubs, Dubz, Mel, AM, Bob, Visc, genny, all I feel have good points for/against and I'm not feeling strongly.)

Who'd I forget?
Good way of putting it. I can sympathize. I know I’ve had several games were I know I played my way into deserved sus even though I know I’m village and meant well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or you could have sold us on Mel a little bit. Vis was already going there, I could have gone there, would like to have seen one of you flip.
You showed up with 3 minutes to go and I wasn't sure if vis was going to move. I am not, in fact, psychic or telepathic.
 
And if she thought you were really village, a tie prevents us from doing wolves work for them.
We can't spend the whole game making ties to avoid yeeting people. That's not actually helpful for village, it just lets wolves dictate who dies.
 
We can't spend the whole game making ties to avoid yeeting people. That's not actually helpful for village, it just lets wolves dictate who dies.
You’re right. Just doesn’t tell me much with his flip bc I think he was village. Makes my picks even harder when you have less in your village lean. Hopefully I am wrong and he is wolf
 
You’re right. Just doesn’t tell me much with his flip bc I think he was village. Makes my picks even harder when you have less in your village lean. Hopefully I am wrong and he is wolf
Yeah, I get that. I am also keeping my fingers crossed that ISOing led me astray again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D4

Another day of productive discussion nearly led to a tie, which nearly broke Lawpy's donut eating streak. Luckily for him, the donuts broke the tie and Lawpy happily snacked on one of his favorite and tasty donuts. Sadly for the donuts, the decision was a bad call and the situation has gotten worse.

Eaten is @cubsrule4e who was strawberry frosted donut and a vanillager

Homemade-Strawberry-Glazed-Donuts.BSB_.IMG_0149.jpg

N4 starts now. Get your actions in ASAP or by tomorrow 10 AM EST (8/17)
​

Players

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Melchizedek
3. @Viscernable
4. @BobLoblaw78
5. @Crayola227
6. @genny
7. @WildZoo

Eaten
8. MKG - Boston cream donut and vanillager
100. chaos - vanilla cream donut and vanillager
98. cubs - strawberry frosted donut and vanillager
 
Last edited: