Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I assume it was an Aussie, but i missed itttttttt 🙁🙁🙁🙁
Nothing else could have made me love Bear with my whole heart.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I assume it was an Aussie, but i missed itttttttt 🙁🙁🙁🙁
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PUPPY SO CUTE AND FLOOOOOFY@SkiOtter
I'm still #1 though right? I sent you all my friends aussies the other dayAnd every time I see it I somehow love him more.
Now everyone knows the key to my heart. I'm simple. I ask for simple things.
I'm still #1 though right? I sent you all my friends aussies the other day
I will take that trophyYou did send me the most Aussies.
were gonna call you trout from now on"It's the hand on the map!"
🤣
"its the haaaand map""It's the hand on the map!"
🤣
h8 u all"its the haaaand map"
Sorry not sorry, trout.were gonna call you trout from now on
@cdoconn
THAT'S MORE THAN ONE HAND, YOU EMPTY-HEADED ANIMAL FOOD TROUGH WIPER.HAND MAP, YOU WATERY TART.
![]()
ITS ONE STATE YOU MOISTENED BINTTHAT'S MORE THAN ONE HAND, YOU EMPTY-HEADED ANIMAL FOOD TROUGH WIPER.
THAT'S MORE THAN ONE HAND, YOU EMPTY-HEADED ANIMAL FOOD TROUGH WIPER.
A map made of Legos is a Lego map.
A map made of noodles is a pasta map.
Um, that one sucks...
A map made of different types, brands, and colors of caulk, is still a caulk map.
Thus a map made of hands (irregardless of number) is a hand map.
yeah she did. SHE ALSO DIDNT KNOW WHERE MICHIGAN WAS. WHICH IS WHY I SAID ITS THE HAND ON THE MAP.Didn't cdo try to call the Gulf Coast the "South Coast." Should we really be listening to get describe areas anyway
COMEWhy is there so much yelling
COME
Directionally, it makes sense.Didn't cdo try to call the Gulf Coast the "South Coast." Should we really be listening to get describe areas anyway
But it's not a thing.Directionally, it makes sense.
But it MAKES SENSEBut it's not a thing.
Are the Great Lakes the north coast thenBut it MAKES SENSE
noAre the Great Lakes the north coast then
Then your argument is invalid
DOGS SO CUTEAs promised earlier. Pic of my roommates' dogs and my dog
DOGAs promised earlier. Pic of my roommates' dogs and my dog
Is that an order?COME

Am I a bird now or somethingPSA CDO is now a quail egg instead of a zygote.
@Trilt @Bottle of Bear @BeautifulBritishColumbia
I think I've missed every single pic of Bear's cat. 🙁 And the dog.I would have been so upset if I had missed those pics
nope. was demoted to an egg instead of a zygote and anked if she was a good egg or something like a quail egg. so shes a quail egg.Am I a bird now or something
WHO-WHO-WHO are you referring to?Am I a bird now or something
I think I've missed every single pic of Bear's cat. 🙁 And the dog.
I approve of this, carry on.nope. was demoted to an egg instead of a zygote and anked if she was a good egg or something like a quail egg. so shes a quail egg.
That sounds dirty. But if it's dog pictures I will accept!Oh you poor dear. I can send you something special to make up for it if you want.
That sounds dirty. But if it's dog pictures I will accept!

Lynch STL for insulting the thread. 😛Another 21 pages in like a day? This isn't WW (apparently it's worse lol)
Is that an order?![]()
And this is with us migrating for movie nights....Another 21 pages in like a day? This isn't WW (apparently it's worse lol)
Another 21 pages in like a day? This isn't WW (apparently it's worse lol)
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.