The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Shut up I'm her mom I can do whatever I want

No you're not. You already confessed to that

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@Caiter92
tumblr_mtkxsceRag1siuutvo2_500.gif

I had a dream last night that I was kidnapped by cheetahs, and every time I tried to leave, they would rip my limbs off

Reactions: 2 users
Disney! Several hours and a page ago, but . . .

I have a movie poster for Brave on my wall. I just got Moana, because it was a fabulous movie and also the poster has a blue color scheme so it worked.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I had a recurring dream for a while where aliens were in my house and they killed people by flushing them down the toilet.

I don't have normal dreams.

Reactions: 3 users
I had a recurring dream for a while where aliens were in my house and they killed people by flushing them down the toilet.

I don't have normal dreams.
Mr. Bubbles? Aliens are attacking my house.

Oh good! My dog found the chainsaw!

Skip the first season and go right to Tennant.

You're welcome.
But then come back and watch it later. 9 is a total snark but I liked him once I was hooked.

Oh, and watch Torchwood, too. But stop before Children of Earth. It all went down hill from there.

But then come back and watch it later. 9 is a total snark but I liked him once I was hooked.

Oh, and watch Torchwood, too. But stop before Children of Earth. It all went down hill from there.
When my sister and I found Dr Who it was in the early part of 10's run, so we never saw 9 until we got Netflix years later. One of the local channels played BBC shows on Saturday nights. I always think of the show starting with Tennant, even though that's not true.

When my sister and I found Dr Who it was in the early part of 10's run, so we never saw 9 until we got Netflix years later. One of the local channels played BBC shows on Saturday nights. I always think of the show starting with Tennant, even though that's not true.
I started watching in the middle of 10 too, and then tried to marathon to catch up during a break. I couldn't get into 9 at first.

10 will always be my favorite, but 11 is a close second. He's just so awkward and adorable :laugh:

I started watching in the middle of 10 too, and then tried to marathon to catch up during a break. I couldn't get into 9 at first.

10 will always be my favorite, but 11 is a close second. He's just so awkward and adorable :laugh:

I loved Amy and Rory so much. Amy/Rory/11 was the best friendship ever, and part of why I loved those seasons so much.

Maybe I should have used something sturdier than cardboard... my bad.
Get my hopes up and then just crush all my dreams.

I want a dog so bad. My friend bribes me with her dogs to get me to hang out because she knows how much I want one :laugh:

Get my hopes up and then just crush all my dreams.

I want a dog so bad. My friend bribes me with her dogs to get me to hang out because she knows how much I want one :laugh:
I really really do too. :( we see our county's animal control animals and I'm kinda just waiting for one to steal my heart.

Or a rescue corgi.

I really really do too. :( we see our county's animal control animals and I'm kinda just waiting for one to steal my heart.

Or a rescue corgi.
My goal is to try to find a house to rent from a private land lord next year. Some of my friends pay less than I do for one and are allowed dogs. Then I can adopt my spay dog third year :p

I couldn't get through 1st year without looking at dogs to adopt and then got one that summer. Seems most of my roommates need a critter too. Our landlord at one point couldn't keep track of all the critters so he finally put a cap on how many we could have. There are now 3 dogs in the house and the one roommate without a critter calls them a dog oreo. I'll see if I can get a pic when I get out of lab

you underestimate how much I want a dog

No, I believe you. Which is why I think I could tell you all his flaws and you'd still take him. But 2 days later is when the reality of having my 9 month old idiot would settle in and you'd send him back. Maybe a week maximum if you were trying really hard to prove me wrong.

No, I believe you. Which is why I think I could tell you all his flaws and you'd still take him. But 2 days later is when the reality of having my 9 month old idiot would settle in and you'd send him back. Maybe a week maximum if you were trying really hard to prove me wrong.
I think the only thing that would make me send him back would be if he tried to eat my cats.

My goal is to try to find a house to rent from a private land lord next year. Some of my friends pay less than I do for one and are allowed dogs. Then I can adopt my spay dog third year :p
I think about my second year spay dog pretty regularly and wish I'd taken her home. Just really wasn't in the cards at that time. She was a hound mix, super nervous and from one of our rural, fairly high kill shelters so I really hope she found a nice home. Name was Bean.

Reactions: 3 users