You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
endodontic residency 2021 application
Started by endoapplicant1
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did all applicants who were not accepted received the email about the pre specialty program?Did anyone receive an email from University of Buffalo about the pre specialty training program?
Is it useful?
IdkDid all applicants who were not accepted received the email about the pre specialty program?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received it too. I found it the most unprofessional way of rejecting an application. To me, it was more like a marketing letter.Did all applicants who were not accepted received the email about the pre specialty program?
Endoworldview
New Member
Me too, I found it really offensive. Interestingly, that specific pre-specialty course is not advertised on their website.I received it too. I found it the most unprofessional way of rejecting an application. To me, it was more like a marketing letter.
MadiKM
New Member
I got the same letter, but I did find it on their website..Me too, I found it really offensive. Interestingly, that specific pre-specialty course is not advertised on their website.
Any updates on Rutgers or BU acceptances?
melissa1alva
Full Member
Yes. Anyone thinking of doing the pre-specialty program from BU?
Last edited:
melissa1alva
Full Member
I think so. I received it.Did anyone receive an email from University of Buffalo about the pre specialty training program?
Is it useful?
What is a pre-speciality program?Yes. Anyone thinking of doing the pre-specialty program from BU?
Did anyone receive an email from University of Buffalo about the pre specialty training program?
Is it useful?
I did it last year. the person that was in my group got accepted. He interviewed four of us out of the 6 that did the program.
I mean he told us beforehand that he only had two spots but it does look favorable for his program. I mean I found it useful. I think it is very pricey.
Sharon Nam
New Member
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your profile?I accepted an offer from Michigan last night. I believe there is only 1 interview round, 6 interviewees (including myself) for 4 spots
melissa1alva
Full Member
Oh sorry I meant the pre specialty program at Buffalo university, not BU. If you applied to Buffallo and didn’t get accepted they invite you to take that program. Just curious who was going to do it.What is a pre-speciality program?
melissa1alva
Full Member
I did it last year. the person that was in my group got accepted. He interviewed four of us out of the 6 that did the program.
I mean he told us beforehand that he only had two spots but it does look favorable for his program. I mean I found it useful. I think it is very pricey.
[/QUOTE
Did you like the program? I’m assuming it helps our chances of getting in. I’m seriously thinking of taking it but I’m a little hesitant bc of the cost. How was the oral exam?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1058448
I found the offer for a “pre-specialty program” condescending. Wtf is that? Maybe if you really want an interview with buffalo specifically... but even then no. Do research. Improve your ADAT. Do a GPR. But do not pay these mfs tuition until they agree to train you as a resident.Did anyone receive an email from University of Buffalo about the pre specialty training program?
Is it useful?
Are you a US-resident or an international?I did it last year. the person that was in my group got accepted. He interviewed four of us out of the 6 that did the program.
I mean he told us beforehand that he only had two spots but it does look favorable for his program. I mean I found it useful. I think it is very pricey.
Does UB accept internationals although they have only 2 spots?
US, and yeah they accept international students.Are you a US-resident or an international?
Does UB accept internationals although they have only 2 spots?
Thanks a lot!US, and yeah they accept international students.
Dan Goodson
New Member
Anyone got offer from Boston U for 3years MSD program?
Did they send out acceptances?Anyone got offer from Boston U for 3years MSD program?
endohopeful28
Full Member
any news from Case Western?
Im still waitingDid they send out acceptances?
Still waiting too...Anyone got offer from Boston U for 3years MSD program?
endohopeful28
Full Member
has anyone heard anything regarding the Case Western interview? specifically the presentation of 4-5 case? thanks guys!
What are everyone’s thoughts on contacting the schools to check if and when acceptances were or will be released? Is that bad etiquette?
Did they send out invites already?has anyone heard anything regarding the Case Western interview? specifically the presentation of 4-5 case? thanks guys!
endohopeful28
Full Member
I believe so, I received one on Thursday night..but perhaps they haven't sent all invites yet!Did they send out invites already?
What are everyone’s thoughts on contacting the schools to check if and when acceptances were or will be released? Is that bad etiquette?
I don't think that is bad etiquette, you can do it if you haven't heard back in a while
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yet...Hello everyone!!
Any news from BU?
I think it should be this week though
Did you guys hear anything from BU about the MsD program?
Not yet...Did you guys hear anything from BU about the MsD program?
endohopeful28
Full Member
anyone have any opinions or news regarding the first round of case western interviews?
anyone here can offer their current knowledge on the endo application cycle and let me pick their brains?! i would greatly appreciate it! I constantly do research and end up with nothing :/
anyone here can offer their current knowledge on the endo application cycle and let me pick their brains?! i would greatly appreciate it! I constantly do research and end up with nothing :/
do you have any specific questions? When I did my own research I just went through the threads from previous years and they helped a lot.
What's the average rank to match for endo nowadaysdo you have any specific questions? When I did my own research I just went through the threads from previous years and they helped a lot.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 847
- Views
- 267K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 194
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 399K