You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
♪ ♫ Every Day I'm Shufflin' WW Game Thread ♫ ♪
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Dead chat but they had no influence on the game. It was not super active.
It wasn't super active, but there wasn't much time to post in it either. This was a pretty fast game.

Blame pippy, she totally told me to ham it up.See guys if a noob is being sketchy we got to lynch them and not let them get away with this "I've been lynched D1 every game I've played please let me live past D3" crap 🙄.. should have pushed for a paws lynch harder
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah and then she was all "Guysss let my manatee liiiive!!!"
Her future manatees better watch out 😉
Her future manatees better watch out 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@SummerTheLynx When is the last time I was a villager and you were a wolf anyway? The only game that immediately comes to mind is Arcanum (which was a hell of a long time ago), and I did start to suspect you but by that time I was converted anyway.
And you did great 😍
I still stand by that statement that she deserved to live past D3.Yeah and then she was all "Guysss let my manatee liiiive!!!"
Her future manatees better watch out 😉
But on that note...
Sorry @greeneyegal92 I felt pretty bad about that one 😳
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm salty you guys took my noob away from me. Even though I wasn't mentoring her, still, I brought her into this game and I was enjoying her noobish antics 😛And you did great 😍
I still stand by that statement that she deserved to live past D3.
But on that note...
Sorry @greeneyegal92 I felt pretty bad about that one 😳
Haha ya @greeneyegal92 was a fun player. She should definitely play again!
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away:...@SummerTheLynx When is the last time I was a villager and you were a wolf anyway? The only game that immediately comes to mind is Arcanum (which was a hell of a long time ago), and I did start to suspect you but by that time I was converted anyway.
HOW DARE YOU KILL @britzen AND MY MANATEE (@killerleaf was also a third mother)Sorry @greeneyegal92 I felt pretty bad about that one
That was a good day.Oh btw, we had a double kill that we didn't use.
@WildZoo
@SummerTheLynx
@SportPonies
#neverforget lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The best day. I should convert STL every time I wolf!That was a good day.
I can recommend this, but only + @TriltThe best day. I should convert STL every time I wolf!![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I converted her once, she failed me 😛I can recommend this, but only + @Trilt
Hey blame genny not me. 😛I converted her once, she failed me 😛
(I honestly don't have an awesome convert track record lol)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Neither do I haha. I haven't been lynched a lot as a convert (first time was your favourite things game actually) but I have been night killed multiple times and mod killed 😵 think I've only made it to the end and won onceHey blame genny not me. 😛
(I honestly don't have an awesome convert track record lol)
Noob here. I just wasted a good 2 hours today reading through this. I am insane. You are all insane. Let me join the madness.
Still haven't quite wrapped my head around it, but all I know is I want in on the next one. Can someone tag me when the next WW starts?
Still haven't quite wrapped my head around it, but all I know is I want in on the next one. Can someone tag me when the next WW starts?
You just missed my game starting....Noob here. I just wasted a good 2 hours today reading through this. I am insane. You are all insane. Let me join the madness.
![]()
Still haven't quite wrapped my head around it, but all I know is I want in on the next one. Can someone tag me when the next WW starts?
You have more commitment than I do, to read through the entire thread. I barely read this game, and I played it!Noob here. I just wasted a good 2 hours today reading through this. I am insane. You are all insane. Let me join the madness.
![]()
Still haven't quite wrapped my head around it, but all I know is I want in on the next one. Can someone tag me when the next WW starts?
No one said I was a good player this game, though haha
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is not something I want to hear from one of my wolf pups 😛You have more commitment than I do, to read through the entire thread. I barely read this game, and I played it!
No one said I was a good player this game, though haha
Sorry to let you down, mom. 🙁 I'll do better this week; this rotation is less messyThis is not something I want to hear from one of my wolf pups 😛
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 118K