♪ ♫ Every Day I'm Shufflin' WW Game Thread ♫ ♪

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
See guys if a noob is being sketchy we got to lynch them and not let them get away with this "I've been lynched D1 every game I've played please let me live past D3" crap :rolleyes:.. should have pushed for a paws lynch harder

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
See guys if a noob is being sketchy we got to lynch them and not let them get away with this "I've been lynched D1 every game I've played please let me live past D3" crap :rolleyes:.. should have pushed for a paws lynch harder
Blame pippy, she totally told me to ham it up.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
And you did great :love:

I still stand by that statement that she deserved to live past D3.

But on that note...

Sorry @greeneyegal92 I felt pretty bad about that one :oops:
I'm salty you guys took my noob away from me. Even though I wasn't mentoring her, still, I brought her into this game and I was enjoying her noobish antics :p

Reactions: 5 users
@SummerTheLynx When is the last time I was a villager and you were a wolf anyway? The only game that immediately comes to mind is Arcanum (which was a hell of a long time ago), and I did start to suspect you but by that time I was converted anyway.
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away:...

Hey blame genny not me. :p

(I honestly don't have an awesome convert track record lol)
Neither do I haha. I haven't been lynched a lot as a convert (first time was your favourite things game actually) but I have been night killed multiple times and mod killed o_O think I've only made it to the end and won once

Noob here. I just wasted a good 2 hours today reading through this. I am insane. You are all insane. Let me join the madness.
giphy.gif

Still haven't quite wrapped my head around it, but all I know is I want in on the next one. Can someone tag me when the next WW starts?

Reactions: 6 users
Noob here. I just wasted a good 2 hours today reading through this. I am insane. You are all insane. Let me join the madness.
giphy.gif

Still haven't quite wrapped my head around it, but all I know is I want in on the next one. Can someone tag me when the next WW starts?
You just missed my game starting....

giphy.gif

You have more commitment than I do, to read through the entire thread. I barely read this game, and I played it!

No one said I was a good player this game, though haha

Reactions: 1 user
You have more commitment than I do, to read through the entire thread. I barely read this game, and I played it!

No one said I was a good player this game, though haha
This is not something I want to hear from one of my wolf pups :p