Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That’s not really relevant to my needing more time to fully commit to a read on someone who’s an exceptionally good wolf.

I’m not sure why that’s so confusing or controversial.
No it’s in response to your comment that samacs isn’t posting enough. If, in general, it looks like people are posting less than normal, a post cap is probably the reason why.
 
samacs isn’t posting enough
I said she hadn’t posted enough yet for me to feel comfortable committing to a read on her.

This is like a clickbait headline version of what I actually said.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For whatever reason I thought vig was 3p, she was village you are correct

I posted reads on players that are standing out to me, if I didn't list anyone it's because I don't have enough to form an opinion I feel worthy of sharing
So just to clarify, you’re wolfreading fluffy, genny and Nates?

I would like to know your thoughts on mothy vs veggies pls?
 
@SportPonies @kaydubs i’m updating tallies along the way to help keep track of votes, this is the most recent so far

Unofficial Day 2: Only Thorns on This Rose 🌹

Nate (5) - AM, genny, Wiisp, Poppy, miranda
PSV (3) - WildZoo/DubZ, fluff, Wondalfy
mothy ()
PlumPoppy (3) - April, SOV, chic
VeggieTrex (1) - mothy
April (3) - SAR, Santy, samac
fluff (1) - mayo
Zenge (1) - Lawpy
Wisp (1) - Clem

18/23

Missing: slightly > half

Vote ends 10pm EST/9pm CST/etc TODAY, 1/16/23 (8.25 hours)
(I see it's time to get to work 😅

Sticking a pin in April while I get my bearings)

Yeet April
 
(Some quick baseline reads in the meantime.

After catching up on D1 I was feeling best about Vis :dead:, Santy, zuri, Dubz, based on content. Okay with Clem, Zenge, fluff, SAR, based on flavor leakage. Somewhat sus of AM and April, based on flavor leakage. Originally sus of Wisp for mech reasons but his entry today looks good. Some LAMIST pings on miranda that I want to chase down. SOV is on the wolfy end of neutral but not a strong read there. Assuming genny is alpha wolf for now but mostly setting that aside for the time being. And anyone else I didn't mention is shades of neutral)
 
(Some quick baseline reads in the meantime.

After catching up on D1 I was feeling best about Vis :dead:, Santy, zuri, Dubz, based on content. Okay with Clem, Zenge, fluff, SAR, based on flavor leakage. Somewhat sus of AM and April, based on flavor leakage. Originally sus of Wisp for mech reasons but his entry today looks good. Some LAMIST pings on miranda that I want to chase down. SOV is on the wolfy end of neutral but not a strong read there. Assuming genny is alpha wolf for now but mostly setting that aside for the time being. And anyone else I didn't mention is shades of neutral)
Surprised you have no thoughts on PSV. 🤔
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So just to clarify, you’re wolfreading fluffy, genny and Nates?

I would like to know your thoughts on mothy vs veggies pls?
Yes, that is correct

Mothy leans village to me as she seems very confused, but genuinely confused - not playing dumb confused

I'll have to look back at veggies more!
 
Surprised you have no thoughts on PSV. 🤔
(I have thoughts that don't really amount to a read. She's been more low-key than I'm used to, and I've seen people scumreading her for that, but I don't think her activity level is AI. She started the fluff wagon and sat there, so that could be interesting once we know more)
 
(I have thoughts that don't really amount to a read. She's been more low-key than I'm used to, and I've seen people scumreading her for that, but I don't think her activity level is AI. She started the fluff wagon and sat there, so that could be interesting once we know more)
FYI Zenge started my wagon. And now he’s defending April. Does that influence your read of him (or her) at all?
 
(Some quick baseline reads in the meantime.

After catching up on D1 I was feeling best about Vis :dead:, Santy, zuri, Dubz, based on content. Okay with Clem, Zenge, fluff, SAR, based on flavor leakage. Somewhat sus of AM and April, based on flavor leakage. Originally sus of Wisp for mech reasons but his entry today looks good. Some LAMIST pings on miranda that I want to chase down. SOV is on the wolfy end of neutral but not a strong read there. Assuming genny is alpha wolf for now but mostly setting that aside for the time being. And anyone else I didn't mention is shades of neutral)

Can you explain flavor leakage? I don't know what that means. Examples would probably help.

I think it's interesting that Clem is one of your stronger village reads, since I'm not sure they've made an actual content post so far.

How do you feel about genny's vote on you?

All of your sus reads have qualifiers. Am I interpreting this corectly that your top three wolf reads are AM, April and SOV?
 
yvq5a4xboh931.png
 
Gee Zenge.
Are you concerned it won’t get traction?
This is exactly the kind of response that makes me want to yeet you to the moon, given everything that’s transpired.

I think you know why. And no. I have no intention of discussing this further.

@SARdoghandler are you seeing this. Take note, and let me know about my previous question here:
Okay. I see what the issue is. Are we locked in on this problem, or will there be a time in the future when it’ll be safe to yeet Fluff? Don’t say anything more than you have to.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is exactly the kind of response that makes me want to yeet you to the moon, given everything that’s transpired.

I think you know why. And no. I have no intention of discussing this further.
I really don’t other than that you find me wolfy. I really don’t see why it wouldn’t be safe to yeet me now, and you need to be asking for thread consensus.
 
I really don’t other than that you find me wolfy. I really don’t see why It wouldn’t be safe to yeet me now, and you need to be asking for thread consensus.
This has nothing to “thread consensus”, and you’re clearly intentionally twisting the meaning of things here.

I’m not going to discuss this further.
 
I said she hadn’t posted enough yet for me to feel comfortable committing to a read on her.

This is like a clickbait headline version of what I actually said.
Tbh I read it the same way Lawpy did and took it as a person offense
(I see it's time to get to work 😅

Sticking a pin in April while I get my bearings)

Yeet April
We’ll this makes me feel funny
(Some quick baseline reads in the meantime.

After catching up on D1 I was feeling best about Vis :dead:, Santy, zuri, Dubz, based on content. Okay with Clem, Zenge, fluff, SAR, based on flavor leakage. Somewhat sus of AM and April, based on flavor leakage. Originally sus of Wisp for mech reasons but his entry today looks good. Some LAMIST pings on miranda that I want to chase down. SOV is on the wolfy end of neutral but not a strong read there. Assuming genny is alpha wolf for now but mostly setting that aside for the time being. And anyone else I didn't mention is shades of neutral)
I agree with april on the flavor leakage.
Now AM, eh, and what about dubz?
This is exactly what you would say if you were trying to lure me into a false sense of security.
damn right zenges.
I was angling for a laugh react from Samac and y’all out here 🤔 reacting me. SMH.
You get cares and you like them dammit
 
This has nothing to “thread consensus”, and you’re clearly intentionally twisting the meaning of things here.

I’m not going to discuss this further.
Wth all I did was asked Nate if your vouching for April changes things, cause I thought you may have other knowledge similar to the rest of us (in which case id feel better about yours and April’s slot), and you overreact by saying you wanna yeet me to the moon and you wanna end a discussion that you just started.
Like, just don’t reply to me, if you don’t want to talk about it.
 
Wth all I did was asked Nate if your vouching for April changes things, cause I thought you may have other knowledge similar to the rest of us (in which case id feel better about yours and April’s slot), and you overreact by saying you wanna yeet me to the moon and you wanna end a discussion that you just started.
Like, just don’t reply to me, if you don’t want to talk about it.
That’s not even remotely the sequence of events here.

You said I started your wagon yesterday.
I said I would have also started it today for the record.
You taunted me with an “Oh gee zenge, what’s the matter? Can’t yeet your top wolf read?! Tee hee”
And I said I wanted to yeet your to the moon for THAT response specifically.
 
Ok, that was a marathon and my brain is tired now

I feel good about WZ, SAR, Mothy, and Lawpy (I was reading z as a frustrated villager who was wolfhunting, just unconventionally).

I didn't like Nemo's limited activity (show up late, jump on wagon), but I have liked samac's entrance a lot. and I'm village leaning her.
 
That’s not even remotely the sequence of events here.

You said I started your wagon yesterday.
I said I would have also started it today for the record.
You taunted me with an “Oh gee zenge, what’s the matter? Can’t yeet your top wolf read?! Tee hee”
And I said I wanted to yeet your to the moon for THAT response specifically.
ok, but like who summoned you to say you’d have started it today? I feel like you’re intentionally being hostile to get a reaction out of me.
 
This is exactly the kind of response that makes me want to yeet you to the moon, given everything that’s transpired.

I think you know why. And no. I have no intention of discussing this further.

@SARdoghandler are you seeing this. Take note, and let me know about my previous question here:

This has nothing to “thread consensus”, and you’re clearly intentionally twisting the meaning of things here.

I’m not going to discuss this further.
Why can’t we discuss this further?

What if I
Unyeet nate
Yeet fluff
 
ok, but like who summoned you to say you’d have started it today? I feel like you’re intentionally being hostile to get a reaction out of me.
I think it’s reasonable to share what I’m thinking and where my head is at.

I’m sorry if you felt like it was intentionally hostile. That wasn’t my intent.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I'm back. Had the big derp brains©️ yesterday, so took a break from posting to avoid further embarrassment.
I miss @VeggieTrex @motheatenlysis and @miranda920 🥺:bag::sorry:
I'm here now!

Nate/Zenges
Are you still wolfreading Nates and Zenges?
Yes. Nate because he is an experienced player and I would expect him to be doing more pro-village work if they weren't a wolf/didn't have their own personal wincon. Zenges I am still getting an interesting read on, but, I'm also now a bit sus of Fluff, and Zenge has recently talked about yeeting Fluff to the moon or something, so...there's that.
My reasons largely pertain to Nates’s vote placement on the genny wagon.
Interesting. Esp. if Genny is wolf.
I haven't seen much from Nate outside of his VanillaIce rp and thorough spreadsheet, but I'm shocked he hasn't contributed more since. Is he quietly lurking?
The vanilla ice comment was interesting to me, too. Are they saying they are a vanilla villager or a vanilla wolf?
Don’t you usually complain when I slam down my reading card and paint a bit “NK Me pls 😉“ sign on your back?
This feels wolfy to me.

Genny
I think genny is genuinely village.
Like, not to say wolves don't get frustrated lol, but this specific tone is something I associate with village!genny. I think she is genuinely frustrated at the assumption she's an alpha.
Idk who/what saved her or why, but I declare I think she is not a wolf or an alpha.
I've never played with Genny before, but if they were village, I'd expect to hear more pro-village talk. I'm going to largely ignore until later in the game.

Lawpy
fluff and Lawpy are in kind of their own...thing at the moment.
I'm feeling good about Lawpy. Not sure on Fluff atm. Lawpy has been engaged and asking for reads on a lot of players, which I find genuine.

Veggie
Why veggies?
What’s village-y about fluff? And I do know she uses a bunny avatar but was the bunny stuff brought up in the noob game.
Still think veg and zenge are wolfy?
Hiiiii Samac. I started calling Fluff "bunny" in my head during the noob game and apparently I typed it out here. See above for Zenge.
Kay just saw Mothy derpclear. I think its enough to not worry about them for now and revisit later.

@motheatenlysis if you can, putting an explanatior for your gut feeling about Veggie or what post about them gave you the bad feeling about him the most it would help both to see if your reasoning seems genuine to me and Maybe try to see what you see.

Vote based only on gut wont gain much traction alone I'd say
Nate has been hard to read. I think the last post were the spreadsheets, but no explanation so far.

I'm curious as to why Mothy has it out for me, but that's relatively low on my list of concerns right this very second.

The subs are making it hard to keep everyone straight right now, so I've lost some of my thoughts.
Veg: Agreed on Nate. As for why Veg, I thought it was sus that you were calling out Zuri for fishing, and then I realized that it all became a bit of a hot mess and I didn't really recover from that. Also, I think it was more just about your general assertiveness ("made my vote", "nothing to add") which, now that I have read nearly 40 pages of this thread, I've realized is probably just your gameplay style and was a bad read on my part.

Mothy
I kinda like Mothy's boobclear
Can someone actually tell me what a booclear is?
You give an ankle and they just escalate, smh
Ya'll only getting an ankle.
(Mk mothy's not a wolf, I'll go ahead and lock that one in)
Hope you aren't sacrificing me to the wolves b/c I think you're a wolf.

Unyeet Veg @kaydubs @SportPonies
 
Last edited:
Clem, Poppy and Veg are the wolf side of neutral side of neutral.
This broke my brain. But I'm also unsure about Clem and Poppy.

You're clear in my book. So is DubZ, Lawpy, SAR, Santy, and probs Veg and AM. Nate, April, Zenge, and Fluff are sus to me, but now with this new Fluff/Zenge battle...IDK man. And Nate's vote for April was out of left field.

Also Genny. Probably woof.
 
Hi. I'm back. Had the big derp brains©️ yesterday, so took a break from posting to avoid further embarrassment.

I'm here now!

Nate/Zenges

Yes. Nate because he is an experienced player and I would expect him to be doing more pro-village work if they weren't a wolf/didn't have their own personal wincon. Zenges I am still getting an interesting read on, but, I'm also now a bit sus of Fluff, and Zenge has recently talked about yeeting Fluff to the moon or something, so...there's that.

Interesting. Esp. if Genny is wolf.

The vanilla ice comment was interesting to me, too. Are they saying they are a vanilla villager or a vanilla wolf?

This feels wolfy to me.

Genny


I've never played with Genny before, but if they were village, I'd expect to hear more pro-village talk. I'm going to largely ignore until later in the game.

Lawpy

I'm feeling good about Lawpy. Not sure on Fluff atm. Lawpy has been engaged and asking for reads on a lot of players, which I find genuine.

Veggie


Hiiiii Samac. I started calling Fluff "bunny" in my head during the noob game and apparently I typed it out here. See above for Zenge.


Veg: Agreed on Nate. As for why Veg, I thought it was sus that you were calling out Zuri for fishing, and then I realized that it all became a bit of a hot mess and I didn't really recover from that. Also, I think it was more just about your general assertiveness ("made my vote", "nothing to add") which, now that I have read nearly 40 pages of this thread, I've realized is probably just your gameplay style and was a bad read on my part.

Mothy

Can someone actually tell me what a booclear is?

Ya'll only getting an ankle.

Hope you aren't sacrificing me to the wolves b/c I think you're a wolf.

Unyeet Veg @kaydubs @SportPonies
Well this looks pretty genuine to me. Getting village vibes from this