You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@PlumPoppy - would you kindly unvote Nate before you vote for Zenge so I can count it accordingly? Thank you.
Sorry I forgot! Just added it!@PlumPoppy - would you kindly unvote Nate before you vote for Zenge so I can count it accordingly? Thank you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am curious if this is a one night item or multi use. if anyone gets this tonight, it would be helpful to know if is around…then we can pose questions that are good to answer each night without anyone having to say they have it and be wolfbait.No idea. I received an item on N1 that lets me ask one mechanics question, but the answer goes to a pre-selected player. I ended up asking whether wolves are distributed throughout multiple factions or are their own faction. I don't have the answer and I have no idea who got the answer
Day 2: Only Thorns on This Rose 🌹
Nate (3) - AM, Wiisp, miranda920
PSV (3) - WildZoo/DubZ, fluff, Wondalfy
mothy ()
PlumPoppy (3) - April, SOV, chicandtough
VeggieTrex ()
April (4) - SAR, Santy, CaptNemo>samac, Nate
fluff (2) - HW>mayo, genny
Zenge (3) - zuri>Lawpy, PlumPoppy, mothy
Wiisp (1) - Clem
19/23
Winning: @Aprilthearab but close vote just behind!
Missing: @alleycat03 @VeggieTrex @potentialsheltervet @SARdoghandler
Vote ends 10pm EST/9pm CST/etc TODAY, 1/16/23 (~4.5 hours)
Nate (3) - AM, Wiisp, miranda920
PSV (3) - WildZoo/DubZ, fluff, Wondalfy
mothy ()
PlumPoppy (3) - April, SOV, chicandtough
VeggieTrex ()
April (4) - SAR, Santy, CaptNemo>samac, Nate
fluff (2) - HW>mayo, genny
Zenge (3) - zuri>Lawpy, PlumPoppy, mothy
Wiisp (1) - Clem
19/23
Winning: @Aprilthearab but close vote just behind!
Missing: @alleycat03 @VeggieTrex @potentialsheltervet @SARdoghandler
Vote ends 10pm EST/9pm CST/etc TODAY, 1/16/23 (~4.5 hours)
Pretty sure it's just a one use item given the description. It said I could either use it or pass it on, and never said the item would be passed on after I submitted a questionI am curious if this is a one night item or multi use. if anyone gets this tonight, it would be helpful to know if is around…then we can pose questions that are good to answer each night without anyone having to say they have it and be wolfbait.
In that case, do you know who the person who was supposed to receive the info? Cause if they haven’t let us know the result, that is quite wolfy.Pretty sure it's just a one use item given the description. It said I could either use it or pass it on, and never said the item would be passed on after I submitted a question
That being said, I should probably ask the mods just in case lol
justafluff
Good skelegg
Haven’t played much with him, but I’d say yes. He seems jokey & casual most of the time, so I wouldn’t read too much into that affiliation-wiseIs he usually this quiet?
Sorry I forgot! Just added it!
Curious what specifically changed your mind
Nope. It didn't tell me who, just said a pre-selected player. Given the answer's not distributed through RNG, I'd really hope it's not designed to end in wolf hands but you never knowIn that case, do you know who the person who was supposed to receive the info? Cause if they haven’t let us know the result, that is quite wolfy.
Unyeet fluff
Yeet Zenges
Yeet Zenges
Alternatively, we got really unlucky and Vis received the info 😭In that case, do you know who the person who was supposed to receive the info? Cause if they haven’t let us know the result, that is quite wolfy.
Oh. And. Even though I received the item during the night cycle, I was told the answer would be distributed immediately if I asked during the day cycle. So in the small chance it is a multi use item, it might not matter if the person "outs" themselves or not assuming there isn't a scum day vigI am curious if this is a one night item or multi use. if anyone gets this tonight, it would be helpful to know if is around…then we can pose questions that are good to answer each night without anyone having to say they have it and be wolfbait.
Wait. Maybe I got the answer. I thought it was a a vague wad of trash. 🤔Nope. It didn't tell me who, just said a pre-selected player. Given the answer's not distributed through RNG, I'd really hope it's not designed to end in wolf hands but you never know
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait, let's not yeet Zenges yet. It's too soon.
Vis was already deadAlternatively, we got really unlucky and Vis received the info 😭
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Of all the people for it to go to lolololWait. Maybe I got the answer. I thought it was a a vague wad of trash. 🤔
What did it say plsWait. Maybe I got the answer. I thought it was a a vague wad of trash. 🤔
No idea. I received an item on N1 that lets me ask one mechanics question, but the answer goes to a pre-selected player. I ended up asking whether wolves are distributed throughout multiple factions or are their own faction. I don't have the answer and I have no idea who got the answer
So you did not get to pick the recipient?
It mentioned one faction. 🤔What did it say pls
Wait, let's not yeet Zenges yet. It's too soon.
Can you re-explain your PSV vote?
I don’t understand this question. Can you explain what you mean?Did Zenge just prefer to no longer engage just because? Or is that also wolfy behavior?
This feels like you don’t actually care and are just throwing a vote down. I guess if I have to role reveal you won’t be around for it to actually matter. Good to know I guess.I’m getting ready to head out on another date with the guy I met Saturday, so for now I think I’m going to yeet Zenge just so I have a vote in by 9pm that I feel good about, and also in the event I stay out too late tonight. Hopefully that won’t bite me too hard.
Yeet Nate
Why?Unyeet fluff
Yeet Zenges
Why?
I have a date with the guy I met Saturday night
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well that makes things simplerIt mentioned one faction. 🤔
No, pre-selectedSo you did not get to pick the recipient?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Following Vissy's lead tbh. I reread the back and forth between PSV and fluff from late d1 after Vissy pointed out that PSV's responses felt off, and agreed.Can you re-explain your PSV vote?
justafluff
Good skelegg
Yeah pre-selected sounds like they will always receive the answers no matter who has the item. So it makes sense if they don’t wanna say that out loud & out themselvesNope. It didn't tell me who, just said a pre-selected player. Given the answer's not distributed through RNG, I'd really hope it's not designed to end in wolf hands but you never know
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it Anthony? You should probably tell AlissaI have a date with the guy I met Saturday night
Okay well the mods are hmming me about whether or not the item is single or multi use so I guess we'll just have to wait and find out lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm mostly operating under a non-wolf fluff universe for that read
Unless AM is a wolf and is misleading us. 😳 Yes tinfoil hat time. I really prefer the one faction answer though.Well that makes things simpler
Why?I'm mostly operating under a non-wolf fluff universe for that read
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Make sure to ask the “right“ mod🤣. Just saying one is a very nice person, the other is a mod, 😝Okay well the mods are hmming me about whether or not the item is single or multi use so I guess we'll just have to wait and find out lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just how I feel at the moment I guessWhy?
justafluff
Good skelegg
I know it’s WIFOM but it might be beneficial for wolves for us to think it’s multiple factions.Unless AM is a wolf and is misleading us. 😳 Yes tinfoil hat time. I really prefer the one faction answer though.
Both of them reacted to my message with the hmm emoji and the mod mod also replied to me in a message with a hmm emoji so I have no doubts that I am not receiving an answer lolMake sure to ask the “right“ mod🤣. Just saying one is a very nice person, the other is a mod, 😝
Make sure to ask the “right“ mod🤣. Just saying one is a very nice person, the other is a mod, 😝
I look forward to your modkill
The people on my vote, @SARdoghandler @Santygrass @samac @NateTheLesser
Are you still giving me wolf points for the whole faction confusion D1? Because since Wiisp has already outed my character anyway, I can just do a full explanation at this point without really giving the wolves new info. Lmk if that might help you put your vote somewhere that isn't just a dumb villager
Are you still giving me wolf points for the whole faction confusion D1? Because since Wiisp has already outed my character anyway, I can just do a full explanation at this point without really giving the wolves new info. Lmk if that might help you put your vote somewhere that isn't just a dumb villager
The people on my vote, @SARdoghandler @Santygrass @samac @NateTheLesser
Are you still giving me wolf points for the whole faction confusion D1? Because since Wiisp has already outed my character anyway, I can just do a full explanation at this point without really giving the wolves new info. Lmk if that might help you put your vote somewhere that isn't just a dumb villager
Why are you voting PlumPoppy?
What are the odds that Zenge is trying to pocket you by making you one of his top village reads when you are under scrutiny?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Gee Zenge.
Are you concerned it won’t get traction?
I don't really think wolf!Zenge reacts to fluff this wayThis is exactly the kind of response that makes me want to yeet you to the moon, given everything that’s transpired.
I think you know why. And no. I have no intention of discussing this further.
@SARdoghandler are you seeing this. Take note, and let me know about my previous question here:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just started to rewatch this. For the 3rd time. At least.
How would you expect wolf!Zenge to react?I don't really think wolf!Zenge reacts to fluff this way
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
With less of an annoyed tone. That felt like an authentic reaction to what he perceived as wolfy taunting to me.How would you expect wolf!Zenge to react?
Poppy is square inside my POE and so far I don't have any village points for her. Something about her posts yesterday didn't sit right with me. I am not caught up and haven't read almost any posts that don't quote or tag me since this morning so none of my reads have been revised since thenWhy are you voting PlumPoppy?
What are the odds that Zenge is trying to pocket you by making you one of his top village reads when you are under scrutiny?
I haven't seen Zenge's posts about me today so I can't comment yet on whether or not they feel scummy
Thought you said you used the item during night cycle? Idk how items resolve relative to pewpews.Vis was already dead
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K