Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you explain flavor leakage? I don't know what that means. Examples would probably help.

I think it's interesting that Clem is one of your stronger village reads, since I'm not sure they've made an actual content post so far.

How do you feel about genny's vote on you?

All of your sus reads have qualifiers. Am I interpreting this corectly that your top three wolf reads are AM, April and SOV?
(I made up the term, not really sure what to call it. I don't want to get too deep into the weeds of what info I had in my role PM vs what others seem to have, but aspects of Clem's Zenge claim and fluff's and SAR's various claims match up with the sort of info I started with. Those aren't strong townreads either because we don't know much about how flavor relates to alignment yet, but if I ordered them by towniness it'd probably go fluff>Zenge>SAR>Clem.

I don't think genny's reasoning makes sense but I also think she's a wolf so /shrug
As I understand it she thought it was sus that I was vocally defending zuri but not doing anything to save them. But, I was voting on a counterwagon. And the other main counterwagons were fluff, who I was also town reading, and genny herself, and at the time I thought the case on her was thin.

Besides genny my POE is April / miranda / SOV / AM, roughly in that order)
 
*FINAL* Day 1: What Even Is A Vote Tally?

Santy ()
AM ()
chic ()
Nate (1) - mothy
Clem ()
PSV (2) - SOV, Wondalfy
SOV ()
Wiisp ()
genny (8) - DubZ, Clem, alley, PlumPoppy, Santy, wiisp, Nate, fluff
zuri (6) - SAR, Veggie, AM, genny, CaptNemo, zuri
Veggie ()
April (1) - Vis
fluff (5) - Zenge, PSV, April, chic, miranda920
mothy ()

23/24

missing: @HW_88

Vote closed at 9pm CST
Thinking about the fluffy D1 wagon.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't want to answer for them, but I'm pretty sure this was just a reference to his use of vanilla ice as his avatar and role playing in some of his posts as vanilla ice


Actually, that's something I've been wondering. I've never played with Nate before.

People who have played with him, is he the type of person who would pull the rp stunt as a wolf? I feel like most people are more comfortable doing that sort of thing when they are village, but there are a few who wouldn't care.
 
(I made up the term, not really sure what to call it. I don't want to get too deep into the weeds of what info I had in my role PM vs what others seem to have, but aspects of Clem's Zenge claim and fluff's and SAR's various claims match up with the sort of info I started with. Those aren't strong townreads either because we don't know much about how flavor relates to alignment yet, but if I ordered them by towniness it'd probably go fluff>Zenge>SAR>Clem.

I don't think genny's reasoning makes sense but I also think she's a wolf so /shrug
As I understand it she thought it was sus that I was vocally defending zuri but not doing anything to save them. But, I was voting on a counterwagon. And the other main counterwagons were fluff, who I was also town reading, and genny herself, and at the time I thought the case on her was thin.

Besides genny my POE is April / miranda / SOV / AM, roughly in that order)
Why is SOV your wolf read?

And what do you make of Zenges vs fluffy?
 
Actually, that's something I've been wondering. I've never played with Nate before.

People who have played with him, is he the type of person who would pull the rp stunt as a wolf? I feel like most people are more comfortable doing that sort of thing when they are village, but there are a few who wouldn't care.
I thought he claimed the whole rp thing before roles went out? I'll have to go back and look but I swear I remember him referencing it in the sign-up thread
 
What specifically about? The way it happened or who the votes are from or some secret third thing?
I’m thinking about how the wagon formed and who/why they voted fluffy. Because there were things fluffy mentioned in D1 that bothered me but i’m wondering if fluffy is being set up as a potential misyeet.
 
Actually, that's something I've been wondering. I've never played with Nate before.

People who have played with him, is he the type of person who would pull the rp stunt as a wolf? I feel like most people are more comfortable doing that sort of thing when they are village, but there are a few who wouldn't care.
I seriously doubt the rp is AI. He claimed he was going to do it before the game even randed. :bear:
 
This broke my brain. But I'm also unsure about Clem and Poppy.

You're clear in my book. So is DubZ, Lawpy, SAR, Santy, and probs Veg and AM. Nate, April, Zenge, and Fluff are sus to me, but now with this new Fluff/Zenge battle...IDK man. And Nate's vote for April was out of left field.

Also Genny. Probably woof.

I could see Clem's lack of content posts as a noob wolf trying to slide by. Until they provide something they'll stay in the bad side of neutral.
 
Actually, that's something I've been wondering. I've never played with Nate before.

People who have played with him, is he the type of person who would pull the rp stunt as a wolf? I feel like most people are more comfortable doing that sort of thing when they are village, but there are a few who wouldn't care.
(I haven't roleplayed in any of my SDN games, but everybody roleplays on my homesite so I thought it'd be fun to try it out here. I was already posting in RP in the signup thread pre-rand, so I would have kept it up regardless of alignment. I also do spreadsheets regardless of alignment)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(I made up the term, not really sure what to call it. I don't want to get too deep into the weeds of what info I had in my role PM vs what others seem to have, but aspects of Clem's Zenge claim and fluff's and SAR's various claims match up with the sort of info I started with. Those aren't strong townreads either because we don't know much about how flavor relates to alignment yet, but if I ordered them by towniness it'd probably go fluff>Zenge>SAR>Clem.

I don't think genny's reasoning makes sense but I also think she's a wolf so /shrug
As I understand it she thought it was sus that I was vocally defending zuri but not doing anything to save them. But, I was voting on a counterwagon. And the other main counterwagons were fluff, who I was also town reading, and genny herself, and at the time I thought the case on her was thin.

Besides genny my POE is April / miranda / SOV / AM, roughly in that order)

Thanks for answering. I'm interested why AM?

She's being village read by many people currently. What makes you think they are wrong.
 
I could see Clem's lack of content posts as a noob wolf trying to slide by
no, while I can't vouch for their alignment as of yet, clem is neither a noob, nor a bad wolf, he just does a lot of the what bare minimum is necessary for the win, I'd say his town game is obviously stronger where he knows meta for what its worth
 
Yeah I found it in the sign-up thread. He even listed himself as "Vanilla Ice." Still an interesting choice...
giphy.gif
 
Sorry I must've missed them. Doing an ISO now...

Hmm I'm trying to figure out where the switch from Nate strongly questioning those defending zuri to not liking that zuri was leading?

Nate was asking why Santy was speaking on behalf of zuri as his manatee. He seemed pretty sussed on zuri

But then switched to not wanting zuri in the lead? I tried to find where this switch happened but I can't seem to find it. Either that, or his reasoning was weak.

(I saw this was clarified on my behalf, but to lay out some more of my thought process. zuri was one of my stronger townreads from pretty early on, and I also noticed Santy townreading them. My experience with town!Santy is that he tends to defend his townreads pretty aggressively, so that's something I look for when I'm trying to figure out his alignment. Hence prodding him on whether he was still townreading zuri and why. It wasn't because I disagreed)
 
!hydration mayo -wrote down "day one creeps, bad entrance" last night
I didn't see anything that changed my mind today

I'll have to go back over their posts at some point. Too tired to do it tonight. I'm not planning on voting there today.
I don’t know how to feel about sov either
Huh interesting. I’m just thinking about SOV’s view on PSV/pshelty and poppy. Currently he’s a neutral read
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeet potentialvet

for posting nothing towards finding a wolf and disappearing.

I’m still game for PSV. Just trying to shake some more rotten apples from the wolf tree.

Yeet plumpoppy

She was part of the genny bandwagon for little reason….she has a lot of posts that add little….played dumb about what an alpha wolf was. Nothing damning but together it is compelling.

Ps- couldn’t y’all pick a word to replace lynch that doesn’t autocorrect? I would have suggested launch. Close but different and not offensive. 😜
These are the posts I’m mulling over.

Also i think i’m reaching dangerously close to post cap so will try to consolidate my thoughts until the cap is uplifted
 
Why is SOV your wolf read?
(The hedgy Clem yeet / Clem unyeet / PSV vote got my attention as possibly a wolf trying to find a wagon that wouldn't get blowback. Not sure how to factor in their opening stuff from today though, since I'd expect a wolf to be more aware of who the newbies are and less, idk, combative toward them)
 
(I saw this was clarified on my behalf, but to lay out some more of my thought process. zuri was one of my stronger townreads from pretty early on, and I also noticed Santy townreading them. My experience with town!Santy is that he tends to defend his townreads pretty aggressively, so that's something I look for when I'm trying to figure out his alignment. Hence prodding him on whether he was still townreading zuri and why. It wasn't because I disagreed)
Hmmm I like this reasoning.
I'm gonna change my vote, but I still feel off about you.

Unyeet Nate
yeet Zenge


Their back-and-forth with fluff rubbed me the wrong way. It seems like a weirdly volatile stance to take as village. But also the reluctance in having a discussion in explaining their reasoning of doubling-down on wanting to yeet fluff? Saying "now isn't a good time"? Ik they said they didn't mean to seem hostile, but it came off very much so....I'd like to hear what they have to say.

FYI Zenge started my wagon. And now he’s defending April. Does that influence your read of him (or her) at all?
That’s not even remotely the sequence of events here.

You said I started your wagon yesterday.
I said I would have also started it today for the record.
You taunted me with an “Oh gee zenge, what’s the matter? Can’t yeet your top wolf read?! Tee hee”
And I said I wanted to yeet your to the moon for THAT response specifically.
It’s not a good time.
I’d have started your wagon today to, if it was a viable option.
This is exactly the kind of response that makes me want to yeet you to the moon, given everything that’s transpired.

I think you know why. And no. I have no intention of discussing this further.
This has nothing to “thread consensus”, and you’re clearly intentionally twisting the meaning of things here.

I’m not going to discuss this further.
I think it’s reasonable to share what I’m thinking and where my head is at.

I’m sorry if you felt like it was intentionally hostile. That wasn’t my intent.

Edit: Forgot the unyeet
 
Last edited:
Stuff like asking zuri how he felt about genny then saying he village read zuri for maintaining his village read on genny.

I'm still lost on zuri, but I independently have a problem with Nate.

(I was townreading zuri, but I wanted to give him an opportunity to hedge on genny and see what he did, since genny was the main cw and best shot at saving himself if he was actually a wolf)
 
(I was townreading zuri, but I wanted to give him an opportunity to hedge on genny and see what he did, since genny was the main cw and best shot at saving himself if he was actually a wolf)
I wouldn't say genny was the only viable counterwagon given how things formed. 🤔
 
Hmmm I like this reasoning.
I'm gonna change my vote, but I still feel off about you.

yeet Zenge

Their back-and-forth with fluff rubbed me the wrong way. It seems like a weirdly volatile stance to take as village. But also the reluctance in having a discussion in explaining their reasoning of doubling-down on wanting to yeet fluff? Saying "now isn't a good time"? Ik they said they didn't mean to seem hostile, but it came off very much so....I'd like to hear what they have to say.
Their back and forth also really got me, too. Given I was suspicious of both from the start and they went so hard at each other, I feel like one of them is a wolf or neither one is. Did Zenge just prefer to no longer engage just because? Or is that also wolfy behavior?

I’m getting ready to head out on another date with the guy I met Saturday, so for now I think I’m going to yeet Zenge just so I have a vote in by 9pm that I feel good about, and also in the event I stay out too late tonight. Hopefully that won’t bite me too hard.

Yeet Zenge
@kaydubs @SportPonies
 
Hmmm I like this reasoning.
I'm gonna change my vote, but I still feel off about you.

yeet Zenge

Their back-and-forth with fluff rubbed me the wrong way. It seems like a weirdly volatile stance to take as village. But also the reluctance in having a discussion in explaining their reasoning of doubling-down on wanting to yeet fluff? Saying "now isn't a good time"? Ik they said they didn't mean to seem hostile, but it came off very much so....I'd like to hear what they have to say.

Pop-pop siding with Nate to yeet zenge because of wanting to yeet fluff?

Why is my whole POE eating each other?

I love it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(The hedgy Clem yeet / Clem unyeet / PSV vote got my attention as possibly a wolf trying to find a wagon that wouldn't get blowback. Not sure how to factor in their opening stuff from today though, since I'd expect a wolf to be more aware of who the newbies are and less, idk, combative toward them)
If you look at the times of Clem yet/unyeet they were within minutes of each other. As a wolf I would never do something like that (I am a pretty good wolf usually and don’t screw up nearly as much as a villager). The fact Is I had mild info at my disposal which I forgot about which is why I changed it. Clearly I wasn’t trying to start a bandwagon on anyone. At beginning of games I kind of go my own way until there is more clarity on where people stand. It’s my thing. I like bold moves and endgame, just try to bide my time through these early stages which are universally frustrating as a villager. :shrug:
 
Responding to this on my lunch break, not caught up but yes this is important.

No, not affiliation indicative specifically. I can make some educated guesses, but they are not 100%. But if people are somewhat village reading me, I'd like her kept around.
Okay. I see what the issue is. Are we locked in on this problem, or will there be a time in the future when it’ll be safe to yeet Fluff? Don’t say anything more than you have to.

Following up on this exchange.
@justafluff what are your thoughts about what is being discussed?
 
Day 2: Only Thorns on This Rose 🌹

Nate (3) - AM, Wiisp, PlumPoppy, miranda920
PSV (3) - WildZoo/DubZ, fluff, Wondalfy
mothy ()
PlumPoppy (3) - April, SOV, chicandtough
VeggieTrex ()
April (4) - SAR, Santy, CaptNemo>samac, Nate
fluff (2) - HW>mayo, genny
Zenge (3) - zuri>Lawpy, PlumPoppy, mothy
Wiisp (1) - Clem

19/23

Winning: @Aprilthearab but close vote just behind!
Missing: @alleycat03 @VeggieTrex @potentialsheltervet @SARdoghandler

Vote ends 10pm EST/9pm CST/etc TODAY, 1/16/23 (~4.5 hours)