Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Poppy is square inside my POE and so far I don't have any village points for her. Something about her posts yesterday didn't sit right with me. I am not caught up and haven't read almost any posts that don't quote or tag me since this morning so none of my reads have been revised since then

I haven't seen Zenge's posts about me today so I can't comment yet on whether or not they feel scummy

I'm not just arbitrarily asking. Poppy is the point where your POE and mine intersect, so it's a good place for me to reassess you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nate hasn't really done anything to change my mind
and I'm personally not going to vote Zenge

@WildZoo
whats the case on PSV again?
 
Nate hasn't really done anything to change my mind
and I'm personally not going to vote Zenge

@WildZoo
whats the case on PSV again?
Following Vissy's lead tbh. I reread the back and forth between PSV and fluff from late d1 after Vissy pointed out that PSV's responses felt off, and agreed.

I'm mostly operating under a non-wolf fluff universe for that read
 
I'm not just arbitrarily asking. Poppy is the point where your POE and mine intersect, so it's a good place for me to reassess you.
Sorry I'm not trying to brush you off. I'm just trying to sort through my clogged notifications (the vast majority are from your catch up :laugh:) to find any tags that might be important and answer things in real time too. Poppy's posts just felt a bit disorganized and wishy washy yesterday and I wasn't vibing with her in the way that I've been vibing with my many village reads. Hoping I can read more of what she's said today to get a better feel
 
17706f69-b439-43e1-8266-f7179b7ce652_text.gif

Ok well I enjoyed this nickname the brief second before this gif was posted
Ok i’m 100% nominating this interaction for best quotes in AWWards. This is amazing
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No it's just an item, not an ability. Sporty said it was a book called the Tactics Primer. When I received it I had to ask if my walnut sized horse brain was capable of reading it lol
what lol
i mean it was you didn't originally have it correct, im just wondering who would send the item to you, or if the item was randomly sent out, like the answer it

feel like knowing who sent it would be good to know

Tactic's Primer makes sense flavor wise
 
Day 2: Only Thorns on This Rose 🌹

Nate (3) - AM, Wiisp, PlumPoppy, miranda920
PSV (3) - WildZoo/DubZ, fluff, Wondalfy
mothy ()
PlumPoppy (3) - April, SOV, chicandtough
VeggieTrex ()
April (4) - SAR, Santy, CaptNemo>samac, Nate
fluff (2) - HW>mayo, genny
Zenge (3) - zuri>Lawpy, PlumPoppy, mothy
Wiisp (1) - Clem

19/23

Winning: @Aprilthearab but close vote just behind!
Missing: @alleycat03 @VeggieTrex @potentialsheltervet @SARdoghandler

Vote ends 10pm EST/9pm CST/etc TODAY, 1/16/23 (~4.5 hours)
Spicy wagons
 
what lol
i mean it was you didn't originally have it correct, im just wondering who would send the item to you, or if the item was randomly sent out, like the answer it

feel like knowing who sent it would be good to know

Tactic's Primer makes sense flavor wise
I have no idea who/what sent it to me. Correct, I did not originally have the item, I received it N1.

Edit: post #... 75, maybe
 
The people on my vote, @SARdoghandler @Santygrass @samac @NateTheLesser

Are you still giving me wolf points for the whole faction confusion D1? Because since Wiisp has already outed my character anyway, I can just do a full explanation at this point without really giving the wolves new info. Lmk if that might help you put your vote somewhere that isn't just a dumb villager

Actually no, I mostly got on your vote to see who would follow because it felt like something opportunistic wolves may do. So the other three get wolfy points from me

Unyeet April
Yeet Santy


@kaydubs @SportPonies
 
Answering to @Wiisp too questioning this, PSV openly defended her wolf partner Lawpy in a recent game (don’t remember which game but it was in the fall). Her overconfidence in Genny here is weird.
The game was WWildzoo Part II.
But also I said I don't think genny is a wolf here because her play is reminding me of a game where she acted similarly and was village. I didn't say genny is 10000% not a wolf. So if that's overconfidence, then... :shrug:
If I'm being tunneled by a rabbit is it.. a warren?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2: Only Thorns on This Rose 🌹

Nate (4) - AM, Wiisp, miranda920, VeggieTrex
PSV (3) - WildZoo/DubZ, fluff, Wondalfy
mothy ()
PlumPoppy (3) - April, SOV, chicandtough
VeggieTrex ()
April (3)- Santy, CaptNemo>samac, Nate
fluff (1) - genny
Zenge (4) - zuri>Lawpy, PlumPoppy, mothy, HW>mayo
Wiisp (1) - Clem
Santy (1) - SAR

20/23

Winning: @Zenge142 & @NateTheLesser but close vote just behind!
Missing: @alleycat03 @potentialsheltervet @Zenge142

Vote ends 10pm EST/9pm CST/etc TODAY, 1/16/23 (~3.25 hours)
 
I've agreed with some of his interpretations and thoughts so far which will always give someone village points for me because it makes it more likely they are playing the game with similar info to myself. Ergo, less likely wolf
Which interpretations/thoughts specifically? :borg:
 
Which interpretations/thoughts specifically? :borg:

My notes aren't that detailed and my memory not that good :laugh:. I'd have to go back and iso some specific posts. I can do that once I finish with the quotes asking me specific questions.

I do want to be clear though, village points doesn't mean he's super high on my villager list. Just that there's people I think are more likely to be howling
 
Okay. I see what the issue is. Are we locked in on this problem, or will there be a time in the future when it’ll be safe to yeet Fluff? Don’t say anything more than you have to.

Yes, if I die, then feel free to yeet Fluff if you still think she's wolfy at that time.

@SARdoghandler are you seeing this. Take note, and let me know about my previous question here:
I take note, it doesn't change my statements.
 
@holdthemayo regarding your question about how I feel of Zenge putting me as a top village read

I did a super quick skimming of Zenge's mentions of me and none of them feel scummy to me. Trying not to be biased, but he's right when he says he's had good luck reading me this way in the past. He caught me as a wolf D1 last game I played. And it does not feel unusual for him to have a strong take on my read - right before he decided I was a wolf in that game, village!Zenge boldly declared that I was village off of a single post. Of course he back tracked almost immediately when he read some of my other posts that made him change his mind, but it feels totally within village!Zenge range to make a bold read of me and guard it stubbornly.

(But also, given he has a good track record reading me and probably would like to keep it that way whether or not he's wolfing, maybe you should listen to his read 👀)

Setting that aside because him village reading me correctly isn't enough for me to village read him, he was in my neutrals last I caught up because I didn't see enough of him to feel confident one way or the other before I got busy today. He's another I'm curious to see how his read evolves
 
Also. How we feel about santy?
Bad, but I'm alone in that it seems. And historically maybe I've started tunneling him always, my b.
This post and subsequent posts of pshelty/PSV defending genny pretty hard feel really weird to me

Who are you wolf reading currently? And why?
Atm, Nate is fishy, still feel iffy on Zenge, squinting at fluff, and the Santy tunnel persists.
Zenge/fluff resolve each other though which is nice.
 
Bad, but I'm alone in that it seems. And historically maybe I've started tunneling him always, my b.

Atm, Nate is fishy, still feel iffy on Zenge, squinting at fluff, and the Santy tunnel persists.
Zenge/fluff resolve each other though which is nice.
Brief summary why you think Santy is wolfy pls?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Poppy is square inside my POE and so far I don't have any village points for her. Something about her posts yesterday didn't sit right with me.
I'm not sure what isn't "sitting right" when most of what I talked about yesterday was saying that I'm hesitant to vote off noobs. It's already overwhelming playing with a bunch of experienced players who know how each other typically play.

And it makes the game super frustrating to play when everytime a noob acts like a noob, it's seen as wolfy. Asking questions about a game you're not familiar with, isn't wolfy. 😕
Right now I'm sussing on Poppy.

This is going to sound hypocritical but, I feel like she's mentioned the last game a little too much for my liking.
It's not really fair to point the finger at me for referencing the only game I've played "too much," when everyone else is referring to their years of game history together too.

Everyone referencing previous games:
Wait what game was this?
Oh yikes. That game… was tragic :bag::sorry:
samacs pls those are all tot!Lawpy tunnels

But also my memory is like a sieve so the only games i remember playing with you are Bowling and Bioshock
Yeah. I haven't studied his wolf games but my understanding is that he's this way regardless of affiliation. 😵
The game was WWildzoo Part II.
But also I said I don't think genny is a wolf here because her play is reminding me of a game where she acted similarly and was village. I didn't say genny is 10000% not a wolf. So if that's overconfidence, then... :shrug:
If I'm being tunneled by a rabbit is it.. a warren?
How does it compare to Bowling?
And many more!

My posts from yesterday:
That's a fair assessment. But it's not playing dumb when I'm genuinely ignorant. This is only my 2nd game and there's a lot of slang and acronyms me and the other's don't know. I've played other WW/mafia adjacent games, but the SDN forums WW is that on steroids! (In a fun way. Thank you for your games and stories mods!) That's why I'm also questioning the veggie train since she's a noob as well. I'm hesitant to vote any noobs rn since we're all kind of trying to get our sea legs so to speak. In our last game, we made the mistake of yeeting noobs for being noobs and the wolves ended up winning. I'm trying not to go down that route again...
Accusing me of playing dumb when I genuinely didn't know what an alpha was.
I don't really have much to read from her than noob lol. At that point in time, the veggie train made zero sense to me since it just seems like she's hesitant to reveal any info since that got her misyeeted last game. She's also provided good reasons for voting zuri.

I'd like to hear more about moth's gut feeling and reasoning though.
She reads as village, maybe even neutral to me since this is pretty much how she played last game. I realize I completely flipped the script on her as seeming wolfy for these exact reasons, but this just seems like her play style.
I understand I've been fairly quiet, but I'm not as vocal the first few days since there's nothing to go off of at this point except speculation. It's kinda tricky for me to make a strong argument when it's only day 2.

I can see that. But many of the other players have been throwing references to previous games left and right as justification for questioning each others' play styles. It's been helpful to see the analyses by the veteran players who can recognize patterns in others' play styles. only have 1 previous game to go off of that happened fairly recently, so I'm assuming that players in that game would play similarly to how they played just a couple weeks ago?

Ah. Thank you for clarifying. It just stuck out to me that he wasn't clearing zuri as town but also skeptical of those voting for him.
Trying to explain that everyone else is doing the same thing, yet I only have 1 game I can reference?