Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think Wiisp or samac maybe said it, that there was a JOAT in each faction, and that looks likely. The third vig shot seems to have landed on Dubz or Poppy.
Wouldn’t it have to be Poppy? I don’t see any bombs up there

Members don't see this ad.

I think Wiisp or samac maybe said it, that there was a JOAT in each faction, and that looks likely. The third vig shot seems to have landed on Dubz or Poppy.
Samac is the one who said to shoot Poppy , and Wisp said to shoot PSV .

So I think the last shot was for either Dubz or Samac. Idk why anyone would shoot Dubz ngl, so my first guess is that someone saw Samac as Anti Church>Black Eagles and went Bang Bang

And I'm glad samac didn't listen to my read on poppy last night

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Do we think Poppy’s rez brought back Nate or Vis? (And if that’s the case, so we think their affiliation has flipped?)
Looks more like 2 wolf kills there but a write up will hopefully clarify

Samac is the one who said to shoot Poppy , and Wisp said to shoot PSV .
You are correct. My brain thought one thing and my hands typed another because too many deaths to process and I just woke up.

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure I trust one of these revives being on a wolf

One thing I remember from pre-death is I don’t really see boobclearing mothy, that was a super easy brain fart to fake imo. I don’t really see her as specifically wolfy so kind of a moot point.

I wasn’t analyzing closely, just trying to keep up with reading in case of res, and I just remember rolling over in my grave over that one.

There was another thing between 4 players that I have a number of tinfoil reads about and I’m alarmed by the negative night results there but reserving judgement until I read day close

Well I got **** to look into after work now

I think I missed the start of the veggie train, so I'll need to go look back through everything.

The only thing I have to go off of is ~vibes~ and fluffiness at the moment.

yeet genny
Thinking emoji

Also base level, I think the focus on talking about Zuri D1 seems rather unpaired as well.

Poppy says to look back later but unless I'm missing it really never cares to address veggie later?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have to look how that shifted the votes tho
I don't really have much to read from her than noob lol. At that point in time, the veggie train made zero sense to me since it just seems like she's hesitant to reveal any info since that got her misyeeted last game. She's also provided good reasons for voting zuri.

I'd like to hear more about moth's gut feeling and reasoning though.

This is until Lawpy questioned. Idk, saying after the day ended that the train made zero sense does seem like a but shielding Veggie.
They didnt say it that way D1 as to not sound goo shieldy of them?

Right now I'm sussing on Poppy.

This is going to sound hypocritical but, I feel like she's mentioned the last game a little too much for my liking. It almost feels like someone hiding behind that past experience as an excuse to be less engaged this game or asking for forgiveness for questionable voting patterns. While I do concur that last game was a whole mess in itself, I feel like Poppy has made continuous comment about it to the point that it feels a little excuse-y.

As a completely non-scientific read, I feel that Poppy is playing how a newbie wolf would play - saying a few things here or there, but hesitant to make any strong comments towards any particular person for fear of standing out. The majority of her posts yesterday were actually about zuri and his maybe-village, maybe-wolfiness (which, given that zuri is a polarizing player, is a safe place for her to stay and waffle instead of trying to sus out others.)

This looks very good now

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Hehe suck it wolves, GO VILLAGE!!!
DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ :heckyeah:

But also I know it’s technically N2 but no one likes to keep me alive past the first night I’m in game.
GO VILLAGE!!!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
I feel good about Wondalfy, Dubz, Santy, and AM. Zuri is pretty much clear to me (is he still in the game?). Wiisp scares me a bit, but he seems really committed on wolf-hunting, so I think he's good. Samac seems to have some good insight too for just catching up. Chic I feel ok about, neutral in my mind.

I'm a bit sus on Lawpy for mostly asking others how they feel about others. But this may just be play style.

I haven't seen much from Nate outside of his VanillaIce rp and thorough spreadsheet, but I'm shocked he hasn't contributed more since. Is he quietly lurking?

Idek what to think about genny. Someone mentioned that it could be someone else protecting them but isn't revealing that info. Why would they reveal this so early? I'll need to go back, but seems like 🎣 for a yeet-protector or whatever it might be.

Miranda and mothy have been quiet, which makes me sus.

I'm concerned about fluff but it seems like a weird slip for a wolf to not know they're a wolf? I understand this is a factional/experimental game but I thought the traditional wolf wincon would be pretty straightforward...

Players I don't really have a read on and need to look into more: alley, Zenge, April
Hm, he seems to give some.names as 'feel good' and are like at the same time the less explained reads. I will find it extremely shocking if there isnt a wolf there , luckily I am there so that makes the list shorter : Wondalfy, AM , Zuri.

I'm ngl, dont think the way they talked about them (maybe the focus more than the way) , and just using the frustration at EoD to clear them also just seems pretty... Blatant? Idk the correct adjective to express it, maybe dirty. But don't feel it would be like something a noob would be comfy doing about someone who ragequitted

Have to look how that shifted the votes tho

This is until Lawpy questioned. Idk, saying after the day ended that the train made zero sense does seem like a but shielding Veggie.
They didnt say it that way D1 as to not sound goo shieldy of them?
You will find more wolves by looking who they didn’t want to talk about than who they did.
as a wolf…,defend villagers for cred.
as a wolf try not to defend fellow wolves or you create a house of cards.
ergo, the ones they don’t want to say much about are more likely wolves.

works best with people who talk a lot though.n

• Hmm
You will find more wolves by looking who they didn’t want to talk about than who they did.

The mentions of veggie there was because veggie was a train and they voted genny with a statement of 'Ill look back later'

And the second one I quoted only talks about Veggi because Lawpy directly questioned them about it

Night 2: Where the Goddess Dwells

*looks at spreadsheet*

....You guys are gonna have to wait for flavor on this one.

View attachment 364821

Dead is @WildZoo - Lorenz and his stupid face, Golden Deer, who had no special ability

View attachment 364822

Dead is @PlumPoppy - Thales, Those Who Slither In The Dark (WOLF), who could resurrect one player during the game.

View attachment 364823

Dead is @samac - Petra, Black Eagles, who could once each learn the name of a player, snipe a player at night, and watch a player.

View attachment 364824
Dead is @potentialsheltervet - Yuri The Savage Mockingjay and Flaming Bisexual, Ashen Wolves, who could apply a post restriction each night, and had a one-time-use redirection.

View attachment 364820

Re-alivened is @NateTheLesser!

Re-alivened is @Viscernable

The Cemetery:

@WildZoo - Lorenz, Golden Deer, vanilla
@PlumPoppy - Thales, TWSITD, 1x rez
@samac - Petra, Black Eagles, 1x JOAT rolename seer, vigilante, watcher
@potentialsheltervet - Yuri, Ashen Wolves, Post Restrictor/1x redirector

Arianrhod, The Silver Maiden:
@Santygrass
@Wondalfy
@HW_88 -> @holdthemayo
@Clem J
@motheatenlysis

Aillel, The Valley of Torment:
@VeggieTrex
@alleycat03
@genny

The Mittelfrank Opera House:
@SARdoghandler
@Zenge142
@Animal Midwife
@StartingoverVet

Garreg Mach Monastery:
@miranda920
@justafluff
@zuriburi -> @Lawpy

The Tailtean Plains:
@Aprilthearab
@chicandtoughness
@Wiisp

[will replace where they were once I can reference the old roster]
@Viscernable
@NateTheLesser

It is now Day 3. Vote Close 9PM
Nice

My tag isn't working btw

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Tho it doesn't matter much because I was threadcamping anyways ehe

So anyways

@Wiisp do you remember what made you feel good about Poppy last night?

Hmmm I like this reasoning.
I'm gonna change my vote, but I still feel off about you.

Unyeet Nate
yeet Zenge

Their back-and-forth with fluff rubbed me the wrong way. It seems like a weirdly volatile stance to take as village. But also the reluctance in having a discussion in explaining their reasoning of doubling-down on wanting to yeet fluff? Saying "now isn't a good time"? Ik they said they didn't mean to seem hostile, but it came off very much so....I'd like to hear what they have to say.

Edit: Forgot the unyeet

How would you expect wolf!Zenge to react?

Do I have Skill Issue on my Zenge sus too?

They also vote / shade genny a good while, to later do the faction leader tinfoil as to why they were saved. So I'm like, unless they are a busser (doesnt tracks with Nate sus / Lawpy sus/shade which I think is also not wolf) then genny/Zenge look better in my eyes wowee.

Tho maybe less weight for genny since she was an alpha, but the way they voted for genny / dismissing kinda veggie, makes me lean more into W!Veggie and V!genny

Yeet Veggie

I still have to look at other stuff sill (mostly want to check April push on Poppy cuz I remember that being a thing, and also Veggie/AM treatment of Poppy)

But for now I'm going to leave this here and be off for a while

I have to go over Poppy interactions, but I just want to inform everyone that SOV errs towards bussing when he can. He truly believes power wolfing is deeply flawed. Unlikely to yeet him today since he just came back for the first time in years, but if the game seems stuck and he's inexplicably alive, please keep this in mind.

Hm, he seems to give some.names as 'feel good' and are like at the same time the less explained reads. I will find it extremely shocking if there isnt a wolf there , luckily I am there so that makes the list shorter : Wondalfy, AM , Zuri.

I'm ngl, dont think the way they talked about them (maybe the focus more than the way) , and just using the frustration at EoD to clear them also just seems pretty... Blatant? Idk the correct adjective to express it, maybe dirty. But don't feel it would be like something a noob would be comfy doing about someone who ragequitted

I agree with this. The names that stand out to me on that list are alley zenge and April

Miranda and mothy have been quiet, which makes me sus.
Players I don't really have a read on and need to look into more: alley, Zenge, April
Folks who just moved way up on my sus list. The latter three much more than the former two.

This is very very important.
Did anyone else besides me mention the rule of threes? Because I don’t think I called it that.
It was part of Poppy's long analysis against me that got me yeeted in the last game, so you can imagine why it's on my mind. I like threes. I don't like the theory, didn't like it then, don't like it now. I feel like one wolf is likely to be thrown in by a wolf in any group, whether it's a group of three, four, five, etc. Don't know why I'd mention it explicitly and bring attention to myself if I was a wolf. I'd also like to bring up, Poppy was also likely self aware of this rule this game since she used it as part of the last yeet, my yeet, last game.

Don't have a ton of time to analyze before class with the writeup, but it seems likely either Nate or Viscernable are a wolf since Poppy was a wolf who could resurrect. Otherwise, I'll be analyzing poppy's interactions and plan to throw my fluff vote theory mostly out

Tho it doesn't matter much because I was threadcamping anyways ehe

So anyways

@Wiisp do you remember what made you feel good about Poppy last night?
Being bad, and nah, I just like super skimmed their iso to see if I would shoot then, and nothing really stood out as being wolfy

Still feel good about Wonda since I see her name being thrown around.

I'm against SOV and April, I'm gunna put a bit more weight on the flavor and since I know their flavor

*looks at spreadsheet*

View attachment 364821

Dead is @WildZoo - Lorenz and his stupid face, Golden Deer, who had no special ability

View attachment 364822

Dead is @PlumPoppy - Thales, Those Who Slither In The Dark (WOLF), who could resurrect one player during the game.

View attachment 364823

Dead is @samac - Petra, Black Eagles, who could once each learn the name of a player, snipe a player at night, and watch a player.

View attachment 364824
Dead is @potentialsheltervet - Yuri The Savage Mockingjay and Flaming Bisexual, Ashen Wolves, who could apply a post restriction each night, and had a one-time-use redirection.

View attachment 364820

Re-alivened is @Viscernable

The Cemetery:

@Santygrass
@Wondalfy
@HW_88 -> @holdthemayo
@Clem J
@motheatenlysis

@VeggieTrex
@alleycat03
@genny

@SARdoghandler
@Zenge142
@Animal Midwife
@StartingoverVet

Garreg Mach Monastery:
@miranda920
@justafluff
@zuriburi -> @Lawpy

The Tailtean Plains:
@Aprilthearab
@chicandtoughness
@Wiisp

@Viscernable
@NateTheLesser

Wtf just happened

I don’t remember that coming up in the noob game.
I remember calling out someone’s symmetry of perfectly by 3 wolf read lists during my catch-up but honestly forgot who it was. I was like I hate it.
Then wondafly posted to jot come at them for the rule of 3s in one of their reads list but that seemed to come out of nowhere.
Did it come from wolfchat?
I know it might be too late but I brought it up in the noob game and there was some discussion about it.

EDIT: RIP just saw you re ded!

Last edited:
I have to go over Poppy interactions, but I just want to inform everyone that SOV errs towards bussing when he can. He truly believes power wolfing is deeply flawed. Unlikely to yeet him today since he just came back for the first time in years, but if the game seems stuck and he's inexplicably alive, please keep this in mind.
You seem more and more wolfy to me. Tunnelling. Wrong lynches. And slightly flawed statements…like saying I am inexplicably alive (when I was on Vig list yestrerday, why kill the sketchy villager), saying you offered the faction info right away when you didn’t say anything until we started questioning on thread, and your varied game play.
and fwiw, I don’t randomly bus wolves, i do it when necessary. Certainly wouldn’t have a wolf in my top lynches at the beginning of game as a wolf. I don’t bring undue attention to my fellow wolves - that would be just stupid, and i am not stupid. you are just stretching for an excuse why my feels were right and yours were wrong.

EYYYY I HAD MY VOTE ON A WOLF FOR ONCE IN FOREVER

Hiiiii Vis I don't trust you

You seem more and more wolfy to me. Tunnelling. Wrong lynches. And slightly flawed statements…like saying I am inexplicably alive (when I was on Vig list yestrerday, why kill the sketchy villager), saying you offered the faction info right away when you didn’t say anything until we started questioning on thread, and your varied game play.
and fwiw, I don’t randomly bus wolves, i do it when necessary. Certainly wouldn’t have a wolf in my top lynches at the beginning of game as a wolf. I don’t bring undue attention to my fellow wolves - that would be just stupid, and i am not stupid. you are just stretching for an excuse why my feels were right and yours were wrong.
You're twisting my post. I said in the future. Literally in the same post said I wasn't going there today.

You don't bus randomly. That's my point. You plan it out so you clear yourself. Both of your last wolf games (90s and Basic Bitches(?)) involved what I would deem preemptive bussing given the threadstate but still happened anyway. Your first vote in Basics? The alpha wolf. So, yes, you do get on partners early if there's even a slight chance others find them off.

And, again, how would I offer anything without even knowing it was meaningful. If you got a random message that said one faction in a factional game would you assume it was anything more than trolling?

Do I have Skill Issue on my Zenge sus too?

They also vote / shade genny a good while, to later do the faction leader tinfoil as to why they were saved. So I'm like, unless they are a busser (doesnt tracks with Nate sus / Lawpy sus/shade which I think is also not wolf) then genny/Zenge look better in my eyes wowee.

Tho maybe less weight for genny since she was an alpha, but the way they voted for genny / dismissing kinda veggie, makes me lean more into W!Veggie and V!genny
Where were the trains when they placed this vote?

That's a fair assessment. But it's not playing dumb when I'm genuinely ignorant. This is only my 2nd game and there's a lot of slang and acronyms me and the other's don't know. I've played other WW/mafia adjacent games, but the SDN forums WW is that on steroids! (In a fun way. Thank you for your games and stories mods!) That's why I'm also questioning the veggie train since she's a noob as well. I'm hesitant to vote any noobs rn since we're all kind of trying to get our sea legs so to speak. In our last game, we made the mistake of yeeting noobs for being noobs and the wolves ended up winning. I'm trying not to go down that route again...
Possibly alluding to at least one more noob wolf.

I’m here now! I didn’t know the game thread had been posted yet :sorry:

I like wisp and santy so far
April and AM feel normal
SOV is 🤷🏻‍♀️
Zuri is kinda odd
Fluff seems wolfy but I also thought that for the entire noob game so idk if I’ll ever be able to read her correctly 🤔
I also like Chica, her response to AM seemed spontaneous and authentic
Small ping from poppy
Highlighting this again. Could be a good look despite the otherwise hard to read activity.

• Care

*looks at spreadsheet*

View attachment 364821

View attachment 364822

View attachment 364823

View attachment 364824

View attachment 364820

Re-alivened is @Viscernable!

The Cemetery:

@Santygrass
@Wondalfy
@HW_88 -> @holdthemayo
@Clem J
@motheatenlysis

@VeggieTrex
@alleycat03
@genny

@SARdoghandler
@Zenge142
@Animal Midwife
@StartingoverVet

Garreg Mach Monastery:
@miranda920
@justafluff
@zuriburi -> @Lawpy

The Tailtean Plains:
@Aprilthearab
@chicandtoughness
@Wiisp

@Viscernable
@NateTheLesser

My initial impressions are that genny and zenges are less likely to be wolves now. I don’t think aprils is a wolf either.