Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also I’d prefer y’all not shoot Santy, he’s a useful resource for the lore stuff (and also don’t think he’s wolfing)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Who do you think is wolfing?
Big surprise but if Zenge isn’t wolfing, I’m pretty sure he has a specific agenta against me.
Still suspicious of Miranda and a bit veggie, they both seem to echo each other (like the 3p accusations etc). If AM is village, I’ll buy her defense of veggie though.
Other than that, after today, I feel better about you and April. So I’ll definitely have to reevaluate tomorrow.

my shot is currently sitting on Midwife
I truly hope this just another reaction test to get me upset over nothing. If it's not, I genuinely will no longer be participating in any mechanics discussion that isn't immediately straightforward to me or can't verify me. I don't think it's a fluke that any mech solving I've done for the past two years has gotten me POE'd near instantly, even if my views line up with that of the majority. This isn't a threat. It's just an alert for the future.

Big surprise but if Zenge isn’t wolfing, I’m pretty sure he has a specific agenta against me.
Still suspicious of Miranda and a bit veggie, they both seem to echo each other (like the 3p accusations etc). If AM is village, I’ll buy her defense of veggie though.
Other than that, after today, I feel better about you and April. So I’ll definitely have to reevaluate tomorrow.
You're confusing village read for vouch. I village read veggie.

I had to dig for the flip and now I'm demotivated and tired, good night

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
This is very very important.
Did anyone else besides me mention the rule of threes? Because I don’t think I called it that.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This is very very important.
Did anyone else besides me mention the rule of threes? Because I don’t think I called it that.
If this is for a noob, Maybe it was mentioned in the noob game? Rn I cant say for sure but I have that feeling kindof

So, people who know flavor and arent to deep like me.

It's trippimg into thinking that there is a 'Flame Empire' faction normal? I was mulling over it overnight how even I said that they clearly aligned with one faction to wisp to not realize that almost instantly idk. Just so weird lol

I don’t remember that coming up in the noob game.
I remember calling out someone’s symmetry of perfectly by 3 wolf read lists during my catch-up but honestly forgot who it was. I was like I hate it.
Then wondafly posted to jot come at them for the rule of 3s in one of their reads list but that seemed to come out of nowhere.
Did it come from wolfchat?

If this is for a noob, Maybe it was mentioned in the noob game? Rn I cant say for sure but I have that feeling kindof

Fine. I’ll leave it where it is for now.
But if these vig shots don’t get a wolf I think it’s time to turn read lists on their heads.

I did find it mentioned in the noob game. I’ll back off. For now.

So, people who know flavor and arent to deep like me.

It's trippimg into thinking that there is a 'Flame Empire' faction normal? I was mulling over it overnight how even I said that they clearly aligned with one faction to wisp to not realize that almost instantly idk. Just so weird lol
sorry its technically the Adrestian Empire

@Animal Midwife
it was, I missed the window to shoot anyways, I was hoping the cut off was later, I just woke up

• Hmm
Im attempting to shoot psv for the sanity of this game, so we dont get stuck in that rabbit hole again, if they are town
we will see what happens

Mine refers to shooting the vig shot with reckless abandon so I am also good.

1p7t.gif

Seriously tho, everyone flips village with these shots going around it’s time to re-examine somethings. It worried me in the noob game that you all would get stuck in the same reads and keep flipping villagers. Sometimes a wolf might be hiding in the village reads.

I'm currently sitting in stand-still traffic otw to work lol

Night 2: Where the Goddess Dwells

It did not take long for a midnight ambush to occur. Lorenz was out on patrol and first to sound the alarm. "Acheron! What a pleasant surprise! I was concerned I might have to kill someone decent." He sent for reinforcements and then set into the fray against the Alliance noble. Unfortunately for Lorenz, a single calvary unit, even one with as much legal power as him, was no match for an entire army. The noise of battle drowned out his final words. “I yield. Though I will not beg for my life. That would be unbecoming, wouldn't it?”

Time drew on and other factions were drawn in by opportunity to take down their opposition. There were mass casualties on all sides, but it was not until a terrible blast of light came raining from the sky that other captains fell.

Petra was lucky enough to get off one shot into the heart of an opponent before the light knocked her out of her tree-post. "Edelgard... I will not be keeping my promise... Give me forgiveness, please..."

As for Yuri... he was unlucky enough to be making a night trip and found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. "I suppose I can't live a life of deceit and expect it to be a long one." Though never much of the religious type, he said a quick prayer for his mother while the light consumed him.

1673961061100.png

Dead is @WildZoo - Lorenz and his stupid face, Golden Deer, who had no special ability

1673961092378.png

Dead is @PlumPoppy - Thales, Those Who Slither In The Dark (WOLF), who could resurrect one player during the game.

1673961171688.png

Dead is @samac - Petra, Black Eagles, who could once each learn the name of a player, snipe a player at night, and watch a player.

1673961516231.png

Dead is @potentialsheltervet - Yuri The Savage Mockingjay and Flaming Bisexual, Ashen Wolves, who could apply a post restriction each night, and had a one-time-use redirection.

1673961007874.png

"I lost my worldly form so long ago. This shape you see before you is just a shadow, or perhaps a dream. Yet here I spend my days conversing with friends and battling foes, just like a worldly being. One might say you gave me new life by bringing me here."

New faces stepped out onto the field. But their souls... felt familiar. They were powerful souls. Were they friend, or foe?

Indeed, even some of those of the never-dead were fickle, ready to change sides with the right convincing.

Re-alivened is @NateTheLesser!

Re-alivened is @Viscernable!

The Cemetery:

@WildZoo - Lorenz, Golden Deer, vanilla
@PlumPoppy - Thales, TWSITD, 1x rez
@samac - Petra, Black Eagles, 1x JOAT rolename seer, vigilante, watcher
@potentialsheltervet - Yuri, Ashen Wolves, Post Restrictor/1x redirector

Arianrhod, The Silver Maiden:
@Santygrass
@Wondalfy
@HW_88 -> @holdthemayo
@Clem J
@motheatenlysis

Aillel, The Valley of Torment:
@VeggieTrex
@alleycat03
@genny

The Mittelfrank Opera House:
@SARdoghandler
@Zenge142
@Animal Midwife
@StartingoverVet

Garreg Mach Monastery:
@miranda920
@justafluff
@zuriburi -> @Lawpy

The Tailtean Plains:
@Aprilthearab
@chicandtoughness
@Wiisp

[will replace where they were once I can reference the old roster]
@Viscernable
@NateTheLesser

It is now Day 3. Vote Close 9PM

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
I think Wiisp or samac maybe said it, that there was a JOAT in each faction, and that looks likely. The third vig shot seems to have landed on Dubz or Poppy.

Do we think Poppy’s rez brought back Nate or Vis? (And if that’s the case, so we think their affiliation has flipped?)

Idk if resurrection comes before death is order of operations, but for mechanics I’m going

Yeet Nate