Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Psv / April / AM / Zenge

That would be my shot list
No pls to 3 of the 4

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i feel like u should try to enjoy a game like this, and not take it to serious, not that u shouldn't try to win, but just accept this game for what it is,

THIS IS A NON-TRADITIONAL FACTION GAME OF WEREWOLF. Prepare yourself for role madness, mayhem, and a fair dose of my new and unusual mechanics (see: Pokemon Redux, WWarriors, etc).

As with any experimental game, there is a chance that unforeseen circumstances could occur. I do not anticipate this to be an issue but want the disclaimer for those signing up. To our newest noobs, be aware this will be a little different than the noob game, but it should be fun!

Reactions: 4 users
i feel like u should try to enjoy a game like this, and not take it to serious, not that u shouldn't try to win, but just accept this game for what it is,
Thats why I stepped off of EoD because I was getting too invested and ultimately didnt care as much if Nate died .

Like, I think the last one from Church is Zuri/Lawpy , and its kinda blatant how church has played. If its not Lawpy I'd be surprised but I think from Fluff posts could be seen the last ond maybe 🤔

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
i want to believe my role seer isn't useless, plz dont shoot the horse

You'd be decreasing village numbers. That's about it
There were things you were offering to get me off your vote earlier
Those things never materialized i think
Got a good reason?
I can at least say I didn’t feel great about your thread entrance,
Can see what santy is saying about being intentionally vague
And you’re for some reason a random ****ing horse

But like
Why horse tho

Role name seer is a dangerous game, I have also killed april based on assumptions from role bame watcher before….

Members don't see this ad :)

That it dlesmt instantly catch a wolf doesnt mean that the role would be useless.

We are in a factional game. TWSID specializes in infiltrating among factions but it still would be useful information for factional purposes lol

Got a good reason?
Unless Wisp is lying she actually is the horse, so it's not like it's a fakeclaim or something.

Got a good reason?
I mean, april does have a Horse avi. That adds up for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
That it dlesmt instantly catch a wolf doesnt mean that the role would be useless.

We are in a factional game. TWSID specializes in infiltrating among factions but it still would be useful information for factional purposes lol
ya and I was hoping I'd catch someone in a faction, not a god dmn horse lol

Imagine the comedic effect if the horse was the killer hidden among us all this time

• Haha
horse-smile.gif

April is this you?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Got a good reason?
Eh. It wasn't really any new info, it was just putting it all together so people would stop going "ApRiL iS fAcTiOnLeSs??? YeET" so I'll just say what I was going to say

I'm a horse and my name is Dorte. Shouldn't be surprising given my love of horses + Sporty's love of horses and that I requested ponies in this game during signups. It's literally in my role flavor that I am a horse who has no clue what's going on and I'm just here chilling in the middle of a war that I know nothing about. No faction was mentioned at all. So either I'm factionless, or I technically belong to a faction by pony ownership but my dumb horse brain doesn't know that. My only wincon is the regular village defeat-the-wolves wincon. So I had no idea what the whole fuss was about factions being named in role PMs until I accidentally outed myself on thread.

No idea when santy said I was being intentionally vague or what he was referencing about me

Reactions: 2 users
Eh. It wasn't really any new info, it was just putting it all together so people would stop going "ApRiL iS fAcTiOnLeSs??? YeET" so I'll just say what I was going to say

I'm a horse and my name is Dorte. Shouldn't be surprising given my love of horses + Sporty's love of horses and that I requested ponies in this game during signups. It's literally in my role flavor that I am a horse who has no clue what's going on and I'm just here chilling in the middle of a war that I know nothing about. No faction was mentioned at all. So either I'm factionless, or I technically belong to a faction by pony ownership but my dumb horse brain doesn't know that. My only wincon is the regular village defeat-the-wolves wincon. So I had no idea what the whole fuss was about factions being named in role PMs until I accidentally outed myself on thread.

No idea when santy said I was being intentionally vague or what he was referencing about me
Thinking 🤔

If thread comes to a different consensus I’ll change in the morning. Goodnight.

I am a meme on my community as the most inaccurate vigilante fwiw

• Care
I am a meme on my community as the most inaccurate vigilante fwiw
the last time i was a killing role, I was a suicide bomber, i blew myself up and a wolf

just recently, I was a gunsmith vig, who to be clear, correctly didn't shoot any of the town claimed killing roles
incorrectly tried to shoot two town that didn't have killing roles
and then finally correctly tried to shoot a wolf twice, and got roleblocked both times

I still feel bad about April but I am reassesing. Maybe enough to not advice killing them today.

Tho its funny how the second paragraph its them kinda aknowledging the stuff they didnt want people to say wowee April that souldnt have changed much ngl

Well, I hope Poppy's a hit because I'll be sad to lose her otherwise.

• Care
@potentialsheltervet assuming you are telling the truth.

You can post restric someone into saying how you will use your redirect, that way you dont have to be here at night close or be on the clock

Random thought before going to sleep

its possible that all 6 factions exist
the 3 houses
the church and the Flame Empire (with their own inclusive wincons) that still include hating those that slither in the dark
and those that slither in the dark
And the ashen wolves right? They re not part of the 3 houses

my shot is currently sitting on Midwife

• Angry
  • Hmm
IRL fluff
7C4DC4A8-67FA-47C2-AFF2-411547A59B7D.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Thats why I stepped off of EoD because I was getting too invested and ultimately didnt care as much if Nate died .

Like, I think the last one from Church is Zuri/Lawpy , and its kinda blatant how church has played. If its not Lawpy I'd be surprised but I think from Fluff posts could be seen the last ond maybe 🤔
It’s not Lawpy but I won’t out them if they re not in danger of misyeet