-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
French QWWarter Sign Ups and Game Thread
Started by cubsrule4e
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
no, because game would've ended at day close then.Sure it is
4 villagers
4 wolves
And....me![]()
edit: WZ is probably just a regular wolf
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't be that way 🙁 I still wanted to keep you even though you weren't one of my Sacred StreetsWhat you claiming choas now because **** that
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nah
The best part is that she wasn't
Might have been right about a lot of other things
But no one was right about me
I knew you were NOT village
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ohno, because game would've ended at day close then.
Wait
****
We were so close @CoffeeQuestionMark
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tsk tsk that doesn't countI knew you were NOT village
Tsk tsk that doesn't count
sure it does. I called you out on your crap all night long
FINAL WRITE UP!!!!!
The travelers had become weary. Their guards were down. No one cared anymore. @Coopah was so devastated by arguing with her friend, she jumped into the Mississippi and drowned. @CoffeeQuestionMark had so many beignets she slipped into a diabetic coma and was no more. @Dinashadow and @mmmdreamerz were so homesick, they boarded midnight flights and left the city of New Orleans behind forever...
4 figures emerged from the darkness, and howling could be heard throughout the streets of the french quarter, traveling through uptown and all the way across the river to the Westbank....
WOLVES WIIIIII....AAAAAAAIIIIT A MINUTE!
The travelers had become weary. Their guards were down. No one cared anymore. @Coopah was so devastated by arguing with her friend, she jumped into the Mississippi and drowned. @CoffeeQuestionMark had so many beignets she slipped into a diabetic coma and was no more. @Dinashadow and @mmmdreamerz were so homesick, they boarded midnight flights and left the city of New Orleans behind forever...
4 figures emerged from the darkness, and howling could be heard throughout the streets of the french quarter, traveling through uptown and all the way across the river to the Westbank....
WOLVES WIIIIII....AAAAAAAIIIIT A MINUTE!
As the Four Wolves of the French Quarter pranced around celebrating their elimination of all the garbage tourists they decided they'd make it classy tonight... Uptown it is! Standing at the corner of Canal and Carondelet (kuh-ron-duh-LET) oozing with glee, a small, but formidable figure emerged from the darkness. The wolves had no time to think, much less act! One was thrown through a streetcar window, glass severing vital organs. Another suffered a heart attack. Two more were trapped on the tracks, and decapitated by the streetcars razor sharp wheels.
Dead are:
@mizchiefmanaged, Ability thief/copycat hybrid, Bourbon Street, who could steal a players ability to use the next night without affecting the player themselves
@SportPonies, Dauphine (daw-PHEEN) Street, who had a 1x lynch avoidance
@PippyPony, Dumaine (doo-MAINE) Street, a Spiritualist, who could conjure up the curse of the voodoo to permanently block a player unless they were healed
@SARdoghandler, Tchopitoulas (chop-uh-TOO-lus), a junior wolf (not part of the french quarter), who would become a wolf assassin with a vig shot once another wolf was lynched. She could not be the last wolf standing.
Dead are:
@mizchiefmanaged, Ability thief/copycat hybrid, Bourbon Street, who could steal a players ability to use the next night without affecting the player themselves
@SportPonies, Dauphine (daw-PHEEN) Street, who had a 1x lynch avoidance
@PippyPony, Dumaine (doo-MAINE) Street, a Spiritualist, who could conjure up the curse of the voodoo to permanently block a player unless they were healed
@SARdoghandler, Tchopitoulas (chop-uh-TOO-lus), a junior wolf (not part of the french quarter), who would become a wolf assassin with a vig shot once another wolf was lynched. She could not be the last wolf standing.
@WildZoo , CHAOS, Canal Street, a stealthy Role Name Seer, who could obtain the role name of a player each night. She had to survive until end game with at least one of the streets that intersect with her as per the following win conditions:
Survive with 0 crossing streets: Lose
Survive with 1 crossing street: Share the win with the winning side
Survive with 2 or more crossing streets: Claim a sole victory!
Unknown to her, there were 6 possible streets to win with (4v, 2w). She has truly proven her soul reading skills to be impeccable, and that her google map skills are progressing rapidly!
She did ask me to give co-credit to all those that made this win possible for her! Sporty (Dauphine), Coffee (Decatur), and Miz (Bourbon), she couldnt have done it without you!!
(And seriously....huge props to the wolves in this game... they manhandled it... but the game plays the way it plays 🙁 )
Many thanks to my moddator @kaydubs for her support, tallies, and write ups!
Let the wolf cursing at Cubs begin 🙁
Now open for comments and criticisms... *runs away and hides*
Survive with 0 crossing streets: Lose
Survive with 1 crossing street: Share the win with the winning side
Survive with 2 or more crossing streets: Claim a sole victory!
Unknown to her, there were 6 possible streets to win with (4v, 2w). She has truly proven her soul reading skills to be impeccable, and that her google map skills are progressing rapidly!
She did ask me to give co-credit to all those that made this win possible for her! Sporty (Dauphine), Coffee (Decatur), and Miz (Bourbon), she couldnt have done it without you!!
(And seriously....huge props to the wolves in this game... they manhandled it... but the game plays the way it plays 🙁 )
Many thanks to my moddator @kaydubs for her support, tallies, and write ups!
Let the wolf cursing at Cubs begin 🙁
Now open for comments and criticisms... *runs away and hides*
HOLY ****FINAL WRITE UP!!!!!
The travelers had become weary. Their guards were down. No one cared anymore. @Coopah was so devastated by arguing with her friend, she jumped into the Mississippi and drowned. @CoffeeQuestionMark had so many beignets she slipped into a diabetic coma and was no more. @Dinashadow and @mmmdreamerz were so homesick, they boarded midnight flights and left the city of New Orleans behind forever...
4 figures emerged from the darkness, and howling could be heard throughout the streets of the french quarter, traveling through uptown and all the way across the river to the Westbank....
View attachment 289701
WOLVES WIIIIII....AAAAAAAIIIIT A MINUTE!
As the Four Wolves of the French Quarter pranced around celebrating their elimination of all the garbage tourists they decided they'd make it classy tonight... Uptown it is! Standing at the corner of Canal and Carondelet (kuh-ron-duh-LET) oozing with glee, a small, but formidable figure emerged from the darkness. The wolves had no time to think, much less act! One was thrown through a streetcar window, glass severing vital organs. Another suffered a heart attack. Two more were trapped on the tracks, and decapitated by the streetcars razor sharp wheels.
Dead are:
@mizchiefmanaged, Ability thief/copycat hybrid, Bourbon Street, who could steal a players ability to use the next night without affecting the player themselves
@SportPonies, Dauphine (daw-PHEEN) Street, who had a 1x lynch avoidance
@PippyPony, Dumaine (doo-MAINE) Street, a Spiritualist, who could conjure up the curse of the voodoo to permanently block a player unless they were healed
@SARdoghandler, Tchopitoulas (chop-uh-TOO-lus), a junior wolf (not part of the french quarter), who would become a wolf assassin with a vig shot once another wolf was lynched. She could not be the last wolf standing.
@WildZoo , CHAOS, Canal Street, a stealthy Role Name Seer, who could obtain the role name of a player each night. She had to survive until end game with at least one of the streets that intersect with her as per the following win conditions:
Survive with 0 crossing streets: Lose
Survive with 1 crossing street: Share the win with the winning side
Survive with 2 or more crossing streets: Claim a sole victory!
Unknown to her, there were 6 possible streets to win with (4v, 2w). She has truly proven her soul reading skills to be impeccable, and that her google map skills are progressing rapidly!
She did ask me to give co-credit to all those that made this win possible for her! Sporty (Dauphine), Coffee (Decatur), and Miz (Bourbon), she couldnt have done it without you!!
(And seriously....huge props to the wolves in this game... they manhandled it... but the game plays the way it plays 🙁 )
Many thanks to my moddator @kaydubs for her support, tallies, and write ups!
Let the wolf cursing at Cubs begin 🙁
Now open for comments and criticisms... *runs away and hides*
****ING YES
I've been screaming to myself and deadchat for days that Dubz needed to be lynched.
I knew you could do it dubz!
I hate this game.
we were so close.
so damn close.
we were so close.
so damn close.
Nah I'm ok with that
Dubz, this game was for you 😍
Dubz, this game was for you 😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I literally protected a wolf 😡. No more WW for me for a while
I. Am. Irritated. Really irritated
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey @Coopah, thanks for not letting me lynch miz, would have lost myself the game 😱
Aw, now @cubsrule4e has to go into witness protection.
and I have a game to write
and I have a game to write
FINAL WRITE UP!!!!!
The travelers had become weary. Their guards were down. No one cared anymore. @Coopah was so devastated by arguing with her friend, she jumped into the Mississippi and drowned. @CoffeeQuestionMark had so many beignets she slipped into a diabetic coma and was no more. @Dinashadow and @mmmdreamerz were so homesick, they boarded midnight flights and left the city of New Orleans behind forever...
4 figures emerged from the darkness, and howling could be heard throughout the streets of the french quarter, traveling through uptown and all the way across the river to the Westbank....
View attachment 289701
WOLVES WIIIIII....AAAAAAAIIIIT A MINUTE!
As the Four Wolves of the French Quarter pranced around celebrating their elimination of all the garbage tourists they decided they'd make it classy tonight... Uptown it is! Standing at the corner of Canal and Carondelet (kuh-ron-duh-LET) oozing with glee, a small, but formidable figure emerged from the darkness. The wolves had no time to think, much less act! One was thrown through a streetcar window, glass severing vital organs. Another suffered a heart attack. Two more were trapped on the tracks, and decapitated by the streetcars razor sharp wheels.
Dead are:
@mizchiefmanaged, Ability thief/copycat hybrid, Bourbon Street, who could steal a players ability to use the next night without affecting the player themselves
@SportPonies, Dauphine (daw-PHEEN) Street, who had a 1x lynch avoidance
@PippyPony, Dumaine (doo-MAINE) Street, a Spiritualist, who could conjure up the curse of the voodoo to permanently block a player unless they were healed
@SARdoghandler, Tchopitoulas (chop-uh-TOO-lus), a junior wolf (not part of the french quarter), who would become a wolf assassin with a vig shot once another wolf was lynched. She could not be the last wolf standing.
@WildZoo , CHAOS, Canal Street, a stealthy Role Name Seer, who could obtain the role name of a player each night. She had to survive until end game with at least one of the streets that intersect with her as per the following win conditions:
Survive with 0 crossing streets: Lose
Survive with 1 crossing street: Share the win with the winning side
Survive with 2 or more crossing streets: Claim a sole victory!
Unknown to her, there were 6 possible streets to win with (4v, 2w). She has truly proven her soul reading skills to be impeccable, and that her google map skills are progressing rapidly!
She did ask me to give co-credit to all those that made this win possible for her! Sporty (Dauphine), Coffee (Decatur), and Miz (Bourbon), she couldnt have done it without you!!
(And seriously....huge props to the wolves in this game... they manhandled it... but the game plays the way it plays 🙁 )
Many thanks to my moddator @kaydubs for her support, tallies, and write ups!
Let the wolf cursing at Cubs begin 🙁
Now open for comments and criticisms... *runs away and hides*
Well i'm glad wolves and 3P chaos were attacking me throughout the game
Dubz deserved the win. She put her work in and nice job coop and coffee for your reads
Dubs and pippy giving me so much crap about how they were both still alive and no wolves had been lynched.
oh look.
oh look.
Thanks for playing, everyone!!!
and major props and credit to @cubsrule4e. You did fantastic. To Mardi Gras Krewe in Feb!!
and major props and credit to @cubsrule4e. You did fantastic. To Mardi Gras Krewe in Feb!!
I'm not sad we lost to Dubz - especially since we chose many times to keep her alive.
I am sad that wolves lost though. I literally don't think that could have been played better from a wolf perspective.
Gonna take my sadz and go try to recover
I am sad that wolves lost though. I literally don't think that could have been played better from a wolf perspective.
Gonna take my sadz and go try to recover
****ing kill me man.
Pretty sure I'm still going to count this as a win in my heart because the very fact that we played a shutout is the reason why dubz won lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Now nowDubs and pippy giving me so much crap about how they were both still alive and no wolves had been lynched.
oh look.
To be fair
I was trying to find the other wolves
I tried to be a balanced chaos
But then it got this late and I figured might as well wolf-side entirely and end everyone's misery
Also i nailed there's a wolf among mizzy and Dina but of course, no one listens to me 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thanks for not killing me 😀 And you're welcome to you and sport sport for all the support 😛Pretty sure I'm still going to count this as a win in my heart because the very fact that we played a shutout is the reason why dubz won lol
wellI hate this game.
we were so close.
so damn close.
not really
because
sporty wouldn't have died, and if we didn't lynch SAR first, she would've evened it out
Pretty sure I'm still going to count this as a win in my heart because the very fact that we played a shutout is the reason why dubz won lol
But also I don't think we would've won without Dubz putting me as strong village
Which was like...pretty weird lmao
But also I don't think we would've won without Dubz putting me as strong village
Which was like...pretty weird lmao
Now now
To be fair
I was trying to find the other wolves
I tried to be a balanced chaos
But then it got this late and I figured might as well wolf-side entirely and end everyone's misery
the switch was evident. I thought you were village before today
I've been screaming to myself and deadchat for days that Dubz needed to be lynched.
Hard vouch Mel
Also i nailed there's a wolf among mizzy and Dina but of course, no one listens to me![]()
Sorry for tunneling you lawp
Can you unspoiler that mobile doesn't like it and I can't actually read it I got the gist I'm a failure and will never trust again. Thanks @acanthuroidei for being the most supportive dead mason partner ever I love you. Everyone else can die in a fireFINAL WRITE UP!!!!!
The travelers had become weary. Their guards were down. No one cared anymore. @Coopah was so devastated by arguing with her friend, she jumped into the Mississippi and drowned. @CoffeeQuestionMark had so many beignets she slipped into a diabetic coma and was no more. @Dinashadow and @mmmdreamerz were so homesick, they boarded midnight flights and left the city of New Orleans behind forever...
4 figures emerged from the darkness, and howling could be heard throughout the streets of the french quarter, traveling through uptown and all the way across the river to the Westbank....
View attachment 289701
WOLVES WIIIIII....AAAAAAAIIIIT A MINUTE!
As the Four Wolves of the French Quarter pranced around celebrating their elimination of all the garbage tourists they decided they'd make it classy tonight... Uptown it is! Standing at the corner of Canal and Carondelet (kuh-ron-duh-LET) oozing with glee, a small, but formidable figure emerged from the darkness. The wolves had no time to think, much less act! One was thrown through a streetcar window, glass severing vital organs. Another suffered a heart attack. Two more were trapped on the tracks, and decapitated by the streetcars razor sharp wheels.
Dead are:
@mizchiefmanaged, Ability thief/copycat hybrid, Bourbon Street, who could steal a players ability to use the next night without affecting the player themselves
@SportPonies, Dauphine (daw-PHEEN) Street, who had a 1x lynch avoidance
@PippyPony, Dumaine (doo-MAINE) Street, a Spiritualist, who could conjure up the curse of the voodoo to permanently block a player unless they were healed
@SARdoghandler, Tchopitoulas (chop-uh-TOO-lus), a junior wolf (not part of the french quarter), who would become a wolf assassin with a vig shot once another wolf was lynched. She could not be the last wolf standing.
@WildZoo , CHAOS, Canal Street, a stealthy Role Name Seer, who could obtain the role name of a player each night. She had to survive until end game with at least one of the streets that intersect with her as per the following win conditions:
Survive with 0 crossing streets: Lose
Survive with 1 crossing street: Share the win with the winning side
Survive with 2 or more crossing streets: Claim a sole victory!
Unknown to her, there were 6 possible streets to win with (4v, 2w). She has truly proven her soul reading skills to be impeccable, and that her google map skills are progressing rapidly!
She did ask me to give co-credit to all those that made this win possible for her! Sporty (Dauphine), Coffee (Decatur), and Miz (Bourbon), she couldnt have done it without you!!
(And seriously....huge props to the wolves in this game... they manhandled it... but the game plays the way it plays 🙁 )
Many thanks to my moddator @kaydubs for her support, tallies, and write ups!
Let the wolf cursing at Cubs begin 🙁
Now open for comments and criticisms... *runs away and hides*
oh, weird double post
I mostly meant, we had the right ideaswell
not really
because
sporty wouldn't have died, and if we didn't lynch SAR first, she would've evened it out
**** offAlso i nailed there's a wolf among mizzy and Dina but of course, no one listens to me![]()
I have got to stop talking myself out of my initial reads of Dubz.Watch out for this one, she's sneaky!
I’m taking a break from WW I think.
Pretty sure I'm still going to count this as a win in my heart because the very fact that we played a shutout is the reason why dubz won lol
But also I don't think we would've won without Dubz putting me as strong village
Which was like...pretty weird lmao
I feel like in spirit, this is a wolf + Dubz win
FWIW Dubz, if my upgrade had been a convert I was gonna push pretty hard for it to be you regardless hahaha
Me tooI’m taking a break from WW I think.
If Coop would have actually gotten her lynched during finn/capri, I would've been distraught.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@WildZoo Grandma ... if sporty disowns me over this, will you adopt me? 🙁
I’ll message them to youCan you unspoiler that mobile doesn't like it and I can't actually read it I got the gist I'm a failure and will never trust again. Thanks @acanthuroidei for being the most supportive dead mason partner ever I love you. Everyone else can die in a fire
To be clear, I was not attempting to pull at any heartstrings with my exam crap. And @Coopah I actually was not trying to ignore you, I've legit been trying to stay off thread to study. The only lie was the seer lie.
I'm leaving to have a full blown meltdown now because I have 24 hours.
I'm leaving to have a full blown meltdown now because I have 24 hours.
I listened! 😀Also i nailed there's a wolf among mizzy and Dina but of course, no one listens to me![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Success!the switch was evident. I thought you were village before today
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K