French QWWarter Sign Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Goes away because her cousin calls her freaking out about her puppy presenting with a bizarre case of non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema...

comes back to, guess what, sporty having lied

not surprised

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
FINAL WRITE UP!!!!!

The travelers had become weary. Their guards were down. No one cared anymore. @Coopah was so devastated by arguing with her friend, she jumped into the Mississippi and drowned. @CoffeeQuestionMark had so many beignets she slipped into a diabetic coma and was no more. @Dinashadow and @mmmdreamerz were so homesick, they boarded midnight flights and left the city of New Orleans behind forever...

4 figures emerged from the darkness, and howling could be heard throughout the streets of the french quarter, traveling through uptown and all the way across the river to the Westbank....

1576637024667.png

WOLVES WIIIIII....AAAAAAAIIIIT A MINUTE!

As the Four Wolves of the French Quarter pranced around celebrating their elimination of all the garbage tourists they decided they'd make it classy tonight... Uptown it is! Standing at the corner of Canal and Carondelet (kuh-ron-duh-LET) oozing with glee, a small, but formidable figure emerged from the darkness. The wolves had no time to think, much less act! One was thrown through a streetcar window, glass severing vital organs. Another suffered a heart attack. Two more were trapped on the tracks, and decapitated by the streetcars razor sharp wheels.

Dead are:
@mizchiefmanaged, Ability thief/copycat hybrid, Bourbon Street, who could steal a players ability to use the next night without affecting the player themselves
@SportPonies, Dauphine (daw-PHEEN) Street, who had a 1x lynch avoidance
@PippyPony, Dumaine (doo-MAINE) Street, a Spiritualist,
who could conjure up the curse of the voodoo to permanently block a player unless they were healed
@SARdoghandler, Tchopitoulas (chop-uh-TOO-lus), a junior wolf (not part of the french quarter), who would become a wolf assassin with a vig shot once another wolf was lynched. She could not be the last wolf standing.

@WildZoo , CHAOS, Canal Street, a stealthy Role Name Seer, who could obtain the role name of a player each night. She had to survive until end game with at least one of the streets that intersect with her as per the following win conditions:

Survive with 0 crossing streets: Lose
Survive with 1 crossing street: Share the win with the winning side
Survive with 2 or more crossing streets: Claim a sole victory!

Unknown to her, there were 6 possible streets to win with (4v, 2w). She has truly proven her soul reading skills to be impeccable, and that her google map skills are progressing rapidly!

She did ask me to give co-credit to all those that made this win possible for her! Sporty (Dauphine), Coffee (Decatur), and Miz (Bourbon), she couldnt have done it without you!!

(And seriously....huge props to the wolves in this game... they manhandled it... but the game plays the way it plays :( )

Many thanks to my moddator @kaydubs for her support, tallies, and write ups!

Let the wolf cursing at Cubs begin :(

Now open for comments and criticisms... *runs away and hides*

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
FINAL WRITE UP!!!!!

The travelers had become weary. Their guards were down. No one cared anymore. @Coopah was so devastated by arguing with her friend, she jumped into the Mississippi and drowned. @CoffeeQuestionMark had so many beignets she slipped into a diabetic coma and was no more. @Dinashadow and @mmmdreamerz were so homesick, they boarded midnight flights and left the city of New Orleans behind forever...

4 figures emerged from the darkness, and howling could be heard throughout the streets of the french quarter, traveling through uptown and all the way across the river to the Westbank....

View attachment 289701

As the Four Wolves of the French Quarter pranced around celebrating their elimination of all the garbage tourists they decided they'd make it classy tonight... Uptown it is! Standing at the corner of Canal and Carondelet (kuh-ron-duh-LET) oozing with glee, a small, but formidable figure emerged from the darkness. The wolves had no time to think, much less act! One was thrown through a streetcar window, glass severing vital organs. Another suffered a heart attack. Two more were trapped on the tracks, and decapitated by the streetcars razor sharp wheels.

Dead are:
@mizchiefmanaged, Ability thief/copycat hybrid, Bourbon Street, who could steal a players ability to use the next night without affecting the player themselves
who could conjure up the curse of the voodoo to permanently block a player unless they were healed
@SARdoghandler, Tchopitoulas (chop-uh-TOO-lus), a junior wolf (not part of the french quarter), who would become a wolf assassin with a vig shot once another wolf was lynched. She could not be the last wolf standing.

@WildZoo , CHAOS, Canal Street, a stealthy Role Name Seer, who could obtain the role name of a player each night. She had to survive until end game with at least one of the streets that intersect with her as per the following win conditions:

Unknown to her, there were 6 possible streets to win with (4v, 2w). She has truly proven her soul reading skills to be impeccable, and that her google map skills are progressing rapidly!

She did ask me to give co-credit to all those that made this win possible for her! Sporty (Dauphine), Coffee (Decatur), and Miz (Bourbon), she couldnt have done it without you!!

(And seriously....huge props to the wolves in this game... they manhandled it... but the game plays the way it plays :( )

HOLY ****

I've been screaming to myself and deadchat for days that Dubz needed to be lynched.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I literally protected a wolf :mad:. No more WW for me for a while

FINAL WRITE UP!!!!!

View attachment 289701

Dead are:

Well i'm glad wolves and 3P chaos were attacking me throughout the game

Dubz deserved the win. She put her work in and nice job coop and coffee for your reads

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Dubs and pippy giving me so much crap about how they were both still alive and no wolves had been lynched.
oh look.

I'm not sad we lost to Dubz - especially since we chose many times to keep her alive.

I am sad that wolves lost though. I literally don't think that could have been played better from a wolf perspective.

Gonna take my sadz and go try to recover

• Love
Pretty sure I'm still going to count this as a win in my heart because the very fact that we played a shutout is the reason why dubz won lol

Dubs and pippy giving me so much crap about how they were both still alive and no wolves had been lynched.
oh look.
Now now
To be fair
I was trying to find the other wolves

I tried to be a balanced chaos

But then it got this late and I figured might as well wolf-side entirely and end everyone's misery

Pretty sure I'm still going to count this as a win in my heart because the very fact that we played a shutout is the reason why dubz won lol
Thanks for not killing me :D And you're welcome to you and sport sport for all the support :p

But also I don't think we would've won without Dubz putting me as strong village

Which was like...pretty weird lmao

Reactions: 1 users
Now now
To be fair
I was trying to find the other wolves

I tried to be a balanced chaos

But then it got this late and I figured might as well wolf-side entirely and end everyone's misery

the switch was evident. I thought you were village before today

FINAL WRITE UP!!!!!

View attachment 289701

Dead are:

Can you unspoiler that mobile doesn't like it and I can't actually read it I got the gist I'm a failure and will never trust again. Thanks @acanthuroidei for being the most supportive dead mason partner ever I love you. Everyone else can die in a fire

But also I don't think we would've won without Dubz putting me as strong village

Which was like...pretty weird lmao

I feel like in spirit, this is a wolf + Dubz win

FWIW Dubz, if my upgrade had been a convert I was gonna push pretty hard for it to be you regardless hahaha

• Love
If Coop would have actually gotten her lynched during finn/capri, I would've been distraught.

Can you unspoiler that mobile doesn't like it and I can't actually read it I got the gist I'm a failure and will never trust again. Thanks @acanthuroidei for being the most supportive dead mason partner ever I love you. Everyone else can die in a fire
I’ll message them to you

To be clear, I was not attempting to pull at any heartstrings with my exam crap. And @Coopah I actually was not trying to ignore you, I've legit been trying to stay off thread to study. The only lie was the seer lie.

I'm leaving to have a full blown meltdown now because I have 24 hours.

Reactions: 4 users