You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FTF's Worst Idea Yet (Game Over)
Started by Dr. ForgotToFlush
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh damn, nicely done paws. You definitely fooled me!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also damn @PippyPony you were pretty on target for scumhunting
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Remember that time when wolf!paws brought you (and me) to endgame @Animal Midwife? I'm trying to determine if this feels like that time. It's a little muddied by the sunny redirect.
Those were the lulz
Yes, yes I do. Zenge talked me out of that last night...It was terrifying because she killed her only viable scapegoat for the ultimate wifom.
Yeah, I was also stumped...Oh damn, nicely done paws. You definitely fooled me!
Wait so we had Town vs Mafia vs Wolves vs 3P goo vs 3P survivor vs 3P survivor vs Village?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But the lulz!!!!Yes, yes I do. Zenge talked me out of that last night...
Afterword:
Balance was iffy but workable thanks to Zenge's role removing itself. I mentioned this in deadchat: In multiball games, town needs a lot to go right for Town to win, and almost everything did, but the past day phase was the final insurmountable hurdle.
Starting ratio was 8v2v2v1v1v1, very close to the upper limit of what I'd deem acceptable and does skew towards being anti-town, so credit to you guys for making this as competitive as it was.
This game ended incredibly quickly but sometimes IDEA games just do that.
There was a major error with sunshine's role. Since it was compulsive it should have activated Night 1, resulting in something like Sunshine and Chaos dying. However I completely blanked on that and opted for it to activate N2 instead. Since it had profound effects on who died and who lived, I couldn't think of a better way to correct it at the time.
Thanks for playing!
If there's time I'll try to host Countdown for realsies before August, otherwise we'll all have to wait till next year.
~
FTF
Balance was iffy but workable thanks to Zenge's role removing itself. I mentioned this in deadchat: In multiball games, town needs a lot to go right for Town to win, and almost everything did, but the past day phase was the final insurmountable hurdle.
Starting ratio was 8v2v2v1v1v1, very close to the upper limit of what I'd deem acceptable and does skew towards being anti-town, so credit to you guys for making this as competitive as it was.
This game ended incredibly quickly but sometimes IDEA games just do that.
There was a major error with sunshine's role. Since it was compulsive it should have activated Night 1, resulting in something like Sunshine and Chaos dying. However I completely blanked on that and opted for it to activate N2 instead. Since it had profound effects on who died and who lived, I couldn't think of a better way to correct it at the time.
Thanks for playing!
If there's time I'll try to host Countdown for realsies before August, otherwise we'll all have to wait till next year.
~
FTF
Well, if the target looks like this...Also damn @PippyPony you were pretty on target for scumhunting
Lets play more games with ~2 villagers vs ~10 baddies

@Animal Midwife if I hadn't killed you I would have had to vote you faster than you could vote me. Were you obsessively refreshing for the last hour? Would I have been able to beat you to the draw?
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm just gonna claim I was officially joining team mafia and that's why my reads were terrible 

Pippy imagine if you had picked mafia


I don't know if a vulpix popsicle could even physically hold a gun. How would it pull the trigger?@Animal Midwife if I hadn't killed you I would have had to vote you faster than you could vote me. Were you obsessively refreshing for the last hour? Would I have been able to beat you to the draw?
Then the game would have been rerolledPippy imagine if you had picked mafia![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
The usage of this setup was predicated on the fact that half of these roles were either non-factors, or straight-up die because of themselves
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't accept the concept of deepwolves. It hurts because I don't want to think of futures where I can't defend them any more, but it's just a reality of life.
Wait where's the deepwolfing??I can't accept the concept of deepwolves. It hurts because I don't want to think of futures where I can't defend them any more, but it's just a reality of life.
I KNOWWWWWWWW 😭😭😭😭Pippy imagine if you had picked mafia![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
My confusion over that discarded role was very real lmao
I had literally just told Sunshine she could vote me off this game and I wouldn't do anything to stop her, and I was starting back on an in-person rotation, so I was worried I'd die early and didn't want to doom a packmate to die with me!
Oh one more thing
Huuuuuge thank you to both @kaydubs and @Matthew9Thirtyfive for helping with the deadchat
couldn't have done it without them
Ok now I'm going back to bed
Huuuuuge thank you to both @kaydubs and @Matthew9Thirtyfive for helping with the deadchat
couldn't have done it without them
Ok now I'm going back to bed
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do I get dead chat even though I didn't die? 
What deep wolves?I can't accept the concept of deepwolves. It hurts because I don't want to think of futures where I can't defend them any more, but it's just a reality of life.
It matters not to your wincon, but if April had shot literally anyone on the board but me (seeing as she absolutely wasn't going to target sunshine), the game would still be going today.Well, AM? Who?
![]()
So I'm still very sad that happened.
Huge shout out to @Zenge142 for his support last night in mafia chat. Definitely helped me make it through
Ok lol
If it's any consolation, I told her I was also sad she died instead of you 😉
If it's any consolation, I told her I was also sad she died instead of you 😉
When Paws was trying to get you in the lead over Vis even before voting there herself. It's what I was thinking about for hours.What deep wolves?
When I skimmed the roll list prior to assignment, I did see the mafia bus driver roll and I thought it would have been ironic if I had gotten it
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The list keeps getting longer lolWhen Paws was trying to get you in the lead over Vis even before voting there herself. It's what I was thinking about for hours.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I mean, I'm there and not dead DESPITE YOUR CONSTANT EFFORTS TO YEET MEDo I get dead chat even though I didn't die?![]()
Thank you @Dr. ForgotToFlush for very patiently answering my many role name terminology questions in my role PM once this game got going
😏

😏

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm telling you, it would have won the gameI mean, I'm there and not dead DESPITE YOUR CONSTANT EFFORTS TO YEET ME
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish I had picked up on this strategy soonerI'm telling you, it would have won the game
I wonder if it would have been a joint win if you were part of the cult 🤔
But Zenge was about to become an EntWhen Paws was trying to get you in the lead over Vis even before voting there herself. It's what I was thinking about for hours.
I would bus that too. Yeet nature!
No, I knew it was mechanically over after that. I know you love 3p as much as I do. I'm only sad I never got a lover.@Animal Midwife if I hadn't killed you I would have had to vote you faster than you could vote me. Were you obsessively refreshing for the last hour? Would I have been able to beat you to the draw?
So the four deaths N1 was due to the 1/13 chance of chaos targeting Bob and Bob dying from the protection 😭
This game was so fun. Love the deeply stupid roles. Some of the ones that made me laugh the hardest were the “odd-day silenced even-day silenced” modifiers 💀
This game was so fun. Love the deeply stupid roles. Some of the ones that made me laugh the hardest were the “odd-day silenced even-day silenced” modifiers 💀
Why is 'Ent' capitalized? Why did my brain know that Ent is capitalized?
No, I knew it was mechanically over after that. I know you love 3p as much as I do. I'm only sad I never got a lover.
Does this make it any better?It really pains me but
paws unkills vis
paws sweetly kills AM
Yeah. I mean. It would have been interesting. Paws busses me. Gets village cred (or maybe not since it would have been an obviously good time to bus) and village wastes a cycle yeeting me. Not sure how yesterday would have played out then.But Zenge was about to become an Ent
I would bus that too. Yeet nature!
I had my goal of wanting to become a stump. That was all I wanted.
Okay, just look at this ISO though containing every Zenge mention:
I'm more inclined to worry about the people who rejected village roles like zenge and cray with normalish village roles. What were they lured by?
I feel like zenge just pops in when they are prompted but no more. Anyone else feel like that? Am I off base?
Not one hedge, not one village read.At this point since WZ may close day early I think my biggest feels right now are zenge. April is a vill read as she has been most consistent. I'm going to ignore WZ and vicks for now cuz I can never remember how they work out in numbers but I think it's ok ( I'm not 100% sold on vis claim yet, just not ready to vote there today)
vote zenge
I’m peeved that I ignored how much it was scaring me how Paws pushing Z happened when he was already doomed (optimal hard bussing time yay) and how scary her posts D3 were (the way she was simultaneously persuading me so sweetly to vote with her and continuing to throw copious shade on me without seeming like she ever really intended to vote me, as if she didn’t really care about finding mafia and just wanted to stick her vote on someone she could scapegoat). But I let my suspicion of cray’s early play and the fact that it seemed like Z really didn’t want to be yeeted D2 dissuade me, booo.
I was really feeling the freeze and was kind of silently begging AM to decide to yeet me so I didn’t have to choose who I thought was mafia (and since I was still pretty convinced there was a sk and that voting either cray or paws would result in a dissatisfying way for village to lose).
Great job mafia!
I was really feeling the freeze and was kind of silently begging AM to decide to yeet me so I didn’t have to choose who I thought was mafia (and since I was still pretty convinced there was a sk and that voting either cray or paws would result in a dissatisfying way for village to lose).
Great job mafia!
I read april as villageOkay, just look at this ISO though containing every Zenge mention:
Not one hedge, not one village read.
Ultimately though, I need to see deepwolfing sometimes so I can understand WW as a whole better. I also still love the agony of endgame regardless of how it may externally appear. I probably will seriously take up dubz's suggestion though and keep a list because that as relevant meta as any other choice.
Naughty 3p get put in the corner...Ok lol
If it's any consolation, I told her I was also sad she died instead of you 😉

I think one of my favorite things that I missed being away was how Pips will completely accept when she's going down and fully troll the thread.10/10 would read again
Okay, just look at this ISO though containing every Zenge mention:
Not one hedge, not one village read.
But in all seriousness though I knew he was turning into a tree and dying the next day there was just no reason to hedge... cuz then he was a "stump".
That's exactly what I mean! Whiteknighting villagers and suspecting partners!I read april as village
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was VERY nervous I would push too hardpersuading me so sweetly to vote with her
NGL I was wondering if you would decide you were too worried I was some 3p that could somehow prevent a mafia win and would decide to kill me. I forgot that Dubz couldn’t vote though, thought that in that scenario today you would be trying to convince her to win with mafia for the lulz.Does this make it any better?
I still am perplexed though. Was that a real theory about me intentionally choosing the convert sk, @PippyPony ? You know I hate conversion as a whole.
Would not have mattered because I was going to kill her that night anyway if she hadn't shot herselfThat's exactly what I mean! Whiteknighting villagers and suspecting partners!
Oh I was also terrified about that. AM, WZ, and I also lost as wolves one time when we left the third-party aliveNGL I was wondering if you would decide you were too worried I was some 3p that could somehow prevent a mafia win and would decide to kill me. I forgot that Dubz couldn’t vote though, thought that in that scenario today you would be trying to convince her to win with mafia for the lulz.