Game Night WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What about how one sided your vote seems to be?

I already said that I find those that vote me generally to be more of a village move in games, although, I have been proven just as wrong as I have been right on that on this forum, so I should probably throw that rule of thumb out at this point

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I'm confused if Finn drank something and that's eventually going to kill her (at least per her saying there's no proof of this) why does this give her a free pass to not be looked at as a wolf?

Can wolves not drink things?

I have no feels on her as one way or the other currently just confused how quickly she's been provided a free pass.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm confused if Finn drank something and that's eventually going to kill her (at least per her saying there's no proof of this) why does this give her a free pass to not be looked at as a wolf?

I have no feels on her as one way or the other currently just confused how quickly she's been provided a free pass.

It’s not that we think they aren’t a wolf, they are in my wolf leans, it’s just why kill something that is going to die anyway? It’s somewhat similar to submitting a no lynch. Or you can think of it as village has a free pass on testing whether Finn is village

Provided this thing she drank was indeed an item.

Not really a free pass. But if everyone said oh sounds like an item she could still be wolfy and just voted there but she was going to die anyways I personally find that wasteful. Also when people find a reason to have an excuse to lynch someone people typically do it and stop discussing other options.

I mean, if she's going to die anyway we can use this time to find out about other people.

I think that we assume if finn is eventually going to die, and genny was rezzed as vanilla, then we would get more info today by targeting someone else? I haven't given a free pass by any means.

Would like to hear about allie's vote for snowy yesterday. Also some reads too as she's at the top of my list right now

lynch allie

I already said that I find those that vote me generally to be more of a village move in games, although, I have been proven just as wrong as I have been right on that on this forum, so I should probably throw that rule of thumb out at this point
Well considering how often you say it, it makes it easier for any affiliation to jump on board.

It’s not that we think they aren’t a wolf, they are in my wolf leans, it’s just why kill something that is going to die anyway? It’s somewhat similar to submitting a no lynch. Or you can think of it as village has a free pass on testing whether Finn is village

What proof do you have she will die? Other than her own statement.

What if she's the only wolf that can convert a player or has some other special power and she's buying time?

Members don't see this ad :)

What if she's the only wolf that can convert a player or has some other special power and she's buying time?

These are all fair assessments but finn has received a grand total of one vote for me when they said that, would be weird to make that up that early, and there are more steps involved there. Obviously if finn doesn’t die in 2 days they become an obvious lynch.

But you are right, no proof. But finn is setting themself up to be lynched, when it really want that drastic a push on them for today (my one vote said pretty much I want them to post more)

These are all fair assessments but finn has received a grand total of one vote for me when they said that, would be weird to make that up that early, and there are more steps involved there. Obviously if finn doesn’t die in 2 days they become an obvious lynch.

But you are right, no proof. But finn is setting themself up to be lynched, when it really want that drastic a push on them for today (my one vote said pretty much I want them to post more)

There was more than 1 vote on Finn today. IIRC.

Except what if she's just trying to buy time for part of a wolfy role? Not saying that's the case but definitely something that should have been considered
Then why not use said role last night?

Before I disappear to reread I will say I don’t think wolf Nav would have so adamantly defended me yesterday (really in either situation regarding my affiliation). Brb.

Well considering how often you say it, it makes it easier for any affiliation to jump on board.

I can agree on this. I have already had this reverse psychology way of thinking on Barkley. But Barkley may murder me if I drive that Lynch there on day two and they turn out not to be a wolf. So I am considering other options for now, but nothing is jumping out at me.

I wish @PippyPony was here driving conversation while I am in surgery so I have more to look at. :/

I am starting to turn my eyes on AM, first time on this forum that I can recall, but it’s completely gut and feels based.

D3 Official Lynch Tally

finn (1) - MsP
SOV (1) - AM,
allie (4) - dubs, SOV, dolphin, dina
Nav (4) - sporty, barks, cubs, kata

voting: 10/17

Missing: @mizchiefmanaged @DVMDream @Skimble @allieh8607 @finnickthedog @Navilly @genny

@Navilly and @allieh8607 are in the lead

Deadline: 1.5 hrs

ezgif-5-b48ff9805ed0.gif

You're better than this.... this is an obvious answer, I shouldn't need to explain it to you.
I wouldn't ask if it was obvious, now would I? Now, do you have more for the thread other than speculation about a player you don't feel one way or another on?

Also I’m only comparing them because they’re both delayed death.

Pretty positive they're unrelated though.

Genny's death could have been just been a N1 mechanic and not necessarily related to how she was killed. But maybe I'm biased toward thinking that because I like doing that in my games.

Provided this thing she drank was indeed an item.

On this subject, I was inclined to think it was someone's role since I'm assuming genny's former role was the mechanism by which I could have been cured.

Either way, seems pretty useless now though since I hope people won't continue drinking strange things.

Kinda hoped someone else would have been offered a drink last night, but that's not seeming to be the case unless they just don't feel like mentioning it. Wouldn't be proof per se, but would have at least supported me a little. Oh well. It'll be proven when I'm dead? (Whether today or tomorrow)

There was more than 1 vote on Finn today. IIRC.

True. There were two. @PippyPony had to make sure to vote for me before getting subbed out. Thanks, Pip.

Did I stutter?

I will let DVMD respond first since that’s where you directed the question and I am not sure if you are doing something but... with the scenario DVMD provided it’s a pretty simplistic explanation/concept...

Lynch nav

I find his lynch vote weird and lacking of his usual logic and he seems slightly off to me. He also talked a lot about thinking he would get night killed right away and it just seems like a way to get people thinking he’s village
*******Lynch barks*******

This seems a bit opportunistic after sporty's vote. I admittedly have a very very hard time reading barks. Would be ok with an allieh lynch, however I also have a very hard time reading her.

MsP - in response to your comment earlier there should be pippy talking with the mods in your role pm with a sketch list. Assuming nothing in there gives away your role, I am curious if you could post the full sketch list

Has anyone claimed genny coming back from the dead? If you have another revive obviously don’t say it’s you, but if that was your one and only revive, would be great for you to reveal you did so, to hard clear genny and soft clear yourself (yes could be a ballsy wolf move to claim it, but puts a bowling pin scenario if anyone was to seer the person claiming the revive)

I wouldn't ask if it was obvious, now would I? Now, do you have more for the thread other than speculation about a player you don't feel one way or another on?

Really??

1. Not everyone thinks that drinking something is going to = death and depending on how the mod worded the PM it may have not crossed that player's mind at all. Fairly simple to not think "hmm I should use x ability just in case this item kills me"...... especially if that thought of death never crossed the player's mind.

2. Certain day role abilities

3. Abilities that can only be used after x number of nights

4. Something like a wolf conversion while can be used early (though not always sometimes mods have restrictions on that) is often better used later on in the game.

Need I continue.

This are all fairly simple explanations that, honestly, you should have been very well aware of.

MsP - in response to your comment earlier there should be pippy talking with the mods in your role pm with a sketch list. Assuming nothing in there gives away your role, I am curious if you could post the full sketch list
Her sketch list is basically the one she posted earlier.
@finnickthedog what drink did you drink?

"a drink"

They didn't tell me what it was. They said it was offered and asked me if I wanted to drink it.

Edit: Slight correction if it matters to anyone, they said I received it, but since drinking was optional I kinda rewrote this in my head as offered.

I know, but I am more looking for a quote of it or a copy paste of it, because I know pippy’s tone, so I can see if she actually made that list to the mods. If she did, then that places her out of the wolf territory for me, and into chaos/neutral of village territory. Given that she knows most of us in this game are fine working with chaos and neutral, and she didn’t claim it when I asked, I would be inclined to have you and her in wolf territory. It’s less about who she thought was sketchy and more did that post actually exist in the role pm.

Edit: I would be inclined to have you and her in village territory.

Edit: I would be inclined to have you and her in village territory.
Well, if what you're asking is whether she found you sketchy, she did. I believe she described you as FOS.

• Haha
Really??

1. Not everyone thinks that drinking something is going to = death and depending on how the mod worded the PM it may have not crossed that player's mind at all. Fairly simple to not think "hmm I should use x ability just in case this item kills me"...... especially if that thought of death never crossed the player's mind.

2. Certain day role abilities

3. Abilities that can only be used after x number of nights

4. Something like a wolf conversion while can be used early (though not always sometimes mods have restrictions on that) is often better used later on in the game.

Need I continue.

This are all fairly simple explanations that, honestly, you should have been very well aware of.
Okay, but your not even voting for her.

Well, if what you're asking is whether she found you sketchy, she did. I believe she described you as FOS.

You are literally ignoring what I am asking and why I am asking it. It doesn’t matter who she found sketchy just more that there is a list that exists. Are you willing to copy and paste it or no?

I'm leaving pips vote on Finn. She knew she was gonna get a sub but still placed her vote on them before she left. There could be no point in trying to lynch them if they are going to die from poisoning like they said. Being poisoned still doesn't make them village. Genny was attacked and Finn drank something. We could always lynch Finn when they don't die but they could also get magically cured. They could also be lying in the first place.

You are literally ignoring what I am asking and why I am asking it. It doesn’t matter who she found sketchy just more that there is a list that exists. Are you willing to copy and paste it or no?

Official sketch points tally:

+3 for AM: sad "first," questioning the "just because" explanation for sob sob's vote, voting for jboo for no reason and saying it's temporary

+3 to Miz: entirely silent except immediate mayor vote for Nav, genny kill looks BAD for her (should almost give it two points on its own), bothered to come on to do an eyeroll emoji to my vote but didn't contribute anything else or bother to vote

+2 to Nav: power grab for "role utility reasons" and for lynching me off the bat based on NK analysis that is actually a bunch of bull**** because it's even more WIFOMy than my vote
-1 to him: calling me out for maybe trying to set up Miz?

+1 to DVMD for being DVMD

+0.5 to Allie for quickly jumping on Dina in a way that seemed tentative

+0.5 to sob sob and Dubz for being sob sob and Dubz

Why were you even asking?
I also got offered a drink. Pip/ I got offered a nice choco milkshake earlier today. We were asked if we wanted to drink it. Between the whole getting subbed in thing none of us got a chance to drink it. Just noticed it actually.