Game Night WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why would a wolf have a night cancel?

I have made games with that in place before. And based off of what I keep learning about this game’s design, it makes sense for that to be in this game for wolf or village, definitely more beneficial village, but it doesn’t preclude a wolf with that ability

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
D5 official tally
MsP (1) - dolph
kata (2) - barks, AM
dina (2) - dubs, genny
AM (5) - Nav, Miz, kata, DVMD, SOV

voting: 10/13
AM is in the lead

missing: Dina, sporty, MsP

deadline: 1 hr

Members don't see this ad :)
In that case, I'm cool with you staying alive for a while.... Who do you suggest we lynch to get a wolf?
There's definitely one in kata/SOV/miz the way they're handling me today in addition to prior comments.

plz don't jump down my throat this time but

HARDCLAIM CHAOS

Reactions: 1 user
If people don’t want to go after AM
(I am notoriously anti-chaos) then I’m going after Dina. She was blocked last night and there was no NK. Could have been a conversion, but I’ll go that way.

*****unlynch AM lynch dina******

Unfortunately? Why would you try and poison me last night, if you think I am village? If you are playing nicely with the wolves, even as chaos, I do not want you in the game.
I dunno? It seemed funny at the time? Don't know if you would would actually get poisoned or not though. More of a roulette of flavors.
Is it always poison?
I have n=1, so not sure.

I could also get behind this lynch. After AM flips I’m likely going here tomorrow.
How about you go there today?
Are you going to eat your hat if I don't flip wolf? By the way my role is to night cancel which I did the other night. Ya'll are welcome
I feel like it's usually made more clear when a night cancel occurs, as opposed to just a lack of death

I can't believe you haven't sent me anything. I always drink the drinks, even if there is a strong hint of poison.
I mean, if you want to be my guinea pig, I can send you something.

Just sayin if y'all lynch chaos AM early again, I'm gonna be real grumpy.

Incidentally it looks like my AM reading cards reads chaos!AM even more village than village!AM? Might need recalibrating.

Just sayin if y'all lynch chaos AM early again, I'm gonna be real grumpy.

Incidentally it looks like my AM reading cards reads chaos!AM even more village than village!AM? Might need recalibrating.

They are not working for village right now. Look at what they have done thus far. This is poor play to allow them to stay alive.

And genny... why do you think they have anything but poison to give out?

D5 official tally
MsP (2) - dolph, barks
kata (1) - AM
dina (3) - dubs, Miz, sporty
AM (4) - Nav, kata, DVMD, SOV
SOV () -

voting: 10/13
AM is in the lead

missing: Dina, MsP, genny

deadline: 20 min

I'm probably the world's most gullible person. I have looked it up in the dictionary.

Recommendation: if they are promising you puppies and ice cream, don’t get into the white van.

Like, I'm well aware things didn't go great with finn, but actively chaos hunting isn't any better.

@Navilly What happened to that statement you made earlier about letting serial killers live? You were fine then under the assumption they killed a villager.

Like, I'm well aware things didn't go great with finn, but actively chaos hunting isn't any better.

And you tried sending me one last night, and tomorrow you plan on trying to poison genny. You are actively working against village, that is just as bad as a wolf. If not worse. At least people are willing to lynch wolves that are working against them :rolleyes:

@Navilly What happened to that statement you made earlier about letting serial killers live? You were fine then under the assumption they killed a villager.

Sure if you were targeting people you thought were wolves. Instead you are doing stuff for the lulz, and tomorrow you plan on sending one to a pretty danged cleared villager who has pretty much said they are willing to drink poison.

And you tried sending me one last night, and tomorrow you plan on trying to poison genny. You are actively working against village, that is just as bad as a wolf. If not worse. At least people are willing to lynch wolves that are working against them :rolleyes:
You didn't even drink it. Why are you griping about an unknown effect?