You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Game Night WW - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I agree change in loyalty hints conversion, but wasn't there no kill the night before either?And imho, last night was a conversion night. No kill, and mods hinted at change of loyalty.
I was starting to feel odd about SOV..... but was also feeling odd about MsP....and now that he's voting for her I don't know what to think.
Also sporty is up there.
WZ has dropped after the Cubs lynch.
Nav is still strong neutral.
I'll make a vote before I leave for dinner tonight....I'm going to a painting thing with my mom and won't be around at lynch close.
Also sporty is up there.
WZ has dropped after the Cubs lynch.
Nav is still strong neutral.
I'll make a vote before I leave for dinner tonight....I'm going to a painting thing with my mom and won't be around at lynch close.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you still going to post the conversation?
Yes when I get home don’t have a computer with me. Kata was in the same group as me and cubs so they can post it as well if they get back before me: @katashark
@Navilly what happened to you last night? This may be important.
Drink was given to me and I was watched, no other notification of things happening to me
N1 . But that was a deathly poison night. I would be less inclined if not for the hint.I agree change in loyalty hints conversion, but wasn't there no kill the night before either?
@dolphin106258 and @SportPonies Can I hear your cuurent reads?
@dolphin106258 and @SportPonies Can I hear your cuurent reads?
I would love to hear a list of your current reads.
I'm looking at SOV, kata, and miz currently.I would love to hear a list of your current reads.
Lynch kata
I’ve also been considering MsP and would like for her to answer any of the questions I’ve asked her this game
I’ve also been considering MsP and would like for her to answer any of the questions I’ve asked her this game
I'm looking at SOV, kata, and miz currently.
Why miz? And why kata?
miz never brought up cubs until yesterday and cub avoided self-prez onto kata. And both of them got on his lynch after piggybacking others reasoning.Why miz? And why kata?
Either I’m the person who was the deciding vote over w vs v or I picked one wolf over another. And really nobody was suspicious of cubs until the night before, when Nav mentioned that cubs hadn’t wanted the mayoral vote. A lot of us reread his post after that. My first post of the day involved putting him at the top of my sketch list.miz never brought up cubs until yesterday and cub avoided self-prez onto kata. And both of them got on his lynch after piggybacking others reasoning.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch dina
For the moment but I am side eyeing kata pretty hard. Still don't think cubs' interactions with barks are damning.
For the moment but I am side eyeing kata pretty hard. Still don't think cubs' interactions with barks are damning.
Lynch dina
For the moment but I am side eyeing kata pretty hard. Still don't think cubs' interactions with barks are damning.
I have decent reason why kata is mostly cleared (not fully cleared, but is in my village reads now). Will post my updated reads and the pms Barkley wants when I get back home, likely within an hour.
But, given my reads of AM and night info from last night after conferring with others, I believe AM to be a wolf.
************lynch AM**********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know, but your vote didn't come until hours later.Either I’m the person who was the deciding vote over w vs v or I picked one wolf over another. And really nobody was suspicious of cubs until the night before, when Nav mentioned that cubs hadn’t wanted the mayoral vote. A lot of us reread his post after that. My first post of the day involved putting him at the top of my sketch list.
What are you even talking about?I have decent reason why kata is mostly cleared (not fully cleared, but is in my village reads now). Will post my updated reads and the pms Barkley wants when I get back home, likely within an hour.
But, given my reads of AM and night info from last night after conferring with others, I believe AM to be a wolf.
************lynch AM**********
What are you even talking about?
Going to be quite blunt here, what is your ability at night? Specifically, what did you do last night?
Does it matter?Going to be quite blunt here, what is your ability at night? Specifically, what did you do last night?
d5 official tally
MsP (1) - SOV
kata (1) - barks
dina (1) - dubs
AM (1) - Nav
voting: 4/13
4 way tie 😱
deadline: 4.5 hrs
MsP (1) - SOV
kata (1) - barks
dina (1) - dubs
AM (1) - Nav
voting: 4/13
4 way tie 😱
deadline: 4.5 hrs
Being honest for me, no, as I am convinced you gave me the drink last night. As you had no reason to track me last night as I have not been at the forefront of your reads list. And if you gave me the drink, then personally, I strongly believe you are a wolf, and if it's not, is likely not village.Does it matter?
Is it just you me and cubs? If so I may have some reason to believe your village. Cubs I need to read back on and see if they wanted the mayor vote or not. If they didn’t want it, then I may be less inclined to talk. If they wanted it, then I am happy discussing things more in depth here
Yeah, it's just the 3 of us because snowy died.
Something to ruminate on/check me on, as I may be misremembering. Hasn’t Barkley been mostly radio silence this game, except tonight after her name got brought up and they were a third place lynch target? I may be misremembering order a bit, but could be an interesting, Wolfy, choosing posts carefully situation. More posting it here as a means of accountability on each other’s end, especially as you never know who/how many people may end up back in the game.
I also feel that same way about allieh and sov though. but that's allie's MO for sure as a villager is to not post a whole lot I feel like.
Is barkley new to playing? It's pretty new wolf to instantly get on when you are under the least bit of scrutiny.
I need to catch up on thread though!
should have caught up before i responded.
First choice: elf, second choice: giant
(Can’t change color from phone)
have you been using the same combination each time?
I answered thread before I checked this, so see thread for my barkley comment
Given that this combo is different than the first one, and I couldn’t communicate with y’all on the only other submission day, no
I wasnt in your group for the first two, I was playing against you the first game, and we won so I was just curious.
Kata do you have reasons why miz is village? Based off of your answer is whether or not I believe you to be more village or Wolfy
cubs is in here....
I mean yeah, but I want to be able to provide cover for you on a counter lynch if that forms. But the way you answer has provided enough of an answer for now. If cubs gets lynched today, we can talk more about this in depth.
Ziggy response, copy and paste because you can't quote mods:Question to mods, can we make a new group without cubs in it since they died? Also we need to change the night action kata since cubs saw it
"I mean, I can make a new group if you want. But cubs can no longer comment on thread or in wolf chat"
But it doesn’t exclude if they came back somehow
Kata acknowledge you are here and can talk tonight
just got done with my study group. heading home. i can talk in a bit.
Then its just Ziggy talking about her weiner (the vegan kind)Sounds good.
@ziggyandjazzy please set up a new chat
Looking back obviously jumbled up what Kata and Cubs had said, so I am even more out of my barkley tunnel (not completely away from it yet though).
@Barkley13
Tier 1 village (will eat my hat if they didn't start the game as village)
Miz
MsP/Pippy
Tier 2 village (will likely eat my hat if they didn't start the game as village)
Dolphin
Genny (the hat statement applies for how they came back)
Tier 3 village (Great likelihood of village at this point)
Katashark
Tier 4 village (village lean based on mechanics)
DVMDream
True Neutral
Wildzoo
StartingOverVet
Wolf Lean
Barkley13
Sportponies
Feel good about them being wolf
Dinashadow
Animal Midwife
Order is from least wolfy to most wolfy within groups.
Miz
MsP/Pippy
Tier 2 village (will likely eat my hat if they didn't start the game as village)
Dolphin
Genny (the hat statement applies for how they came back)
Tier 3 village (Great likelihood of village at this point)
Katashark
Tier 4 village (village lean based on mechanics)
DVMDream
True Neutral
Wildzoo
StartingOverVet
Wolf Lean
Barkley13
Sportponies
Feel good about them being wolf
Dinashadow
Animal Midwife
Order is from least wolfy to most wolfy within groups.
@Animal Midwife I am kinda behind on the thread and may not be completely caught up until later. I’ve read most of it just haven’t completely thought it all out. Yesterday after the cubs flip I was looking into Kata and Ms. P besides barks. I still don’t feel great about sporty but others don’t seem to find them sketch. Ms. P is more based on pippy’s play tbh although she hasn’t added much to it to make me feel better. So for now I’m going
Lynch Ms. P
Lynch Ms. P
If this is your only reasoning on MsP, I think you should reconsider.@Animal Midwife I am kinda behind on the thread and may not be completely caught up until later. I’ve read most of it just haven’t completely thought it all out. Yesterday after the cubs flip I was looking into Kata and Ms. P besides barks. I still don’t feel great about sporty but others don’t seem to find them sketch. Ms. P is more based on pippy’s play tbh although she hasn’t added much to it to make me feel better. So for now I’m going
Lynch Ms. P
Don't you like kale?Being honest for me, no, as I am convinced you gave me the drink last night. As you had no reason to track me last night as I have not been at the forefront of your reads list. And if you gave me the drink, then personally, I strongly believe you are a wolf, and if it's not, is likely not village.
@Animal Midwife I am kinda behind on the thread and may not be completely caught up until later. I’ve read most of it just haven’t completely thought it all out. Yesterday after the cubs flip I was looking into Kata and Ms. P besides barks. I still don’t feel great about sporty but others don’t seem to find them sketch. Ms. P is more based on pippy’s play tbh although she hasn’t added much to it to make me feel better. So for now I’m going
Lynch Pippy
😕 ftfy
What is it about Pippy/MsP's play that's bothering you?@Animal Midwife I am kinda behind on the thread and may not be completely caught up until later. I’ve read most of it just haven’t completely thought it all out. Yesterday after the cubs flip I was looking into Kata and Ms. P besides barks. I still don’t feel great about sporty but others don’t seem to find them sketch. Ms. P is more based on pippy’s play tbh although she hasn’t added much to it to make me feel better. So for now I’m going
Lynch Ms. P
*******lynch AM********
Based on night information from a few people. I believe you’re the smoothie maker and based on what happened to finn I’m not inclined to believe that’s a good role.
Based on night information from a few people. I believe you’re the smoothie maker and based on what happened to finn I’m not inclined to believe that’s a good role.
I think you need to think harder about this.*******lynch AM********
Based on night information from a few people. I believe you’re the smoothie maker and based on what happened to finn I’m not inclined to believe that’s a good role.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m messaging you.I think you need to think harder about this.
Sooo are you just going to keep ignoring me?😕 ftfy
Lynch kata
d5 official tally
MsP (2) - SOV, dolph
kata (2) - barks, AM
dina (1) - dubs
AM (2) - Nav, Miz
voting: 7/13
3 way tie 😱 bw MsP, kata, and AM
deadline: 2.5 hrs
MsP (2) - SOV, dolph
kata (2) - barks, AM
dina (1) - dubs
AM (2) - Nav, Miz
voting: 7/13
3 way tie 😱 bw MsP, kata, and AM
deadline: 2.5 hrs
wat. how am i tied with 2 sketchier people. early self prez and because AM is wolfier than MsP.
lynch AM.
lynch AM.
This isn't even a real reason.wat. how am i tied with 2 sketchier people. early self prez and because AM is wolfier than MsP.
lynch AM.
If you aren't a wolf, you sure aren't wolf hunting.This isn't even a real reason.
Likewise, I'm doing the best with what I have on the thread.If you aren't a wolf, you sure aren't wolf hunting.
lynch dina
I don't understand the soft vouches for kata.
I could also get behind this lynch. After AM flips I’m likely going here tomorrow.lynch dina
I don't understand the soft vouches for kata.
Based off of their previous role abilities and how they used them I am happy with having them in village territory.
Tier 1 village (will eat my hat if they didn't start the game as village)
Miz
MsP/Pippy
Tier 2 village (will likely eat my hat if they didn't start the game as village)
Dolphin
Genny (the hat statement applies for how they came back)
Tier 3 village (Great likelihood of village at this point)
Katashark
Tier 4 village (village lean based on mechanics)
DVMDream
True Neutral
Wildzoo
StartingOverVet
Wolf Lean
Barkley13
Sportponies
Feel good about them being wolf
Dinashadow
Animal Midwife
Order is from least wolfy to most wolfy within groups.
Are you going to eat your hat if I don't flip wolf? By the way my role is to night cancel which I did the other night. Ya'll are welcome
D5 official tally
MsP (2) - SOV, dolph
kata (2) - barks, AM
dina (2) - dubs, genny
AM (3) - Nav, Miz, kata
voting: 9/13
@Animal Midwife is in the lead
missing: @Dinashadow @DVMDream @SportPonies @Ms Procrastinator
deadline: 1.5 hrs
MsP (2) - SOV, dolph
kata (2) - barks, AM
dina (2) - dubs, genny
AM (3) - Nav, Miz, kata
voting: 9/13
@Animal Midwife is in the lead
missing: @Dinashadow @DVMDream @SportPonies @Ms Procrastinator
deadline: 1.5 hrs
Are you going to eat your hat if I don't flip wolf? By the way my role is to night cancel which I did the other night. Ya'll are welcome
I only said I would eat my hat on the ones I said lol.
And meh, maybe that moves you a touch more village for me, but you are still high wolf. But not as high of wolf as AM I feel good they will not flip village.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've had suspicions about AM before.....
lynch AM
lynch AM
What night was that?Are you going to eat your hat if I don't flip wolf? By the way my role is to night cancel which I did the other night. Ya'll are welcome
I only said I would eat my hat on the ones I said lol.
And meh, maybe that moves you a touch more village for me, but you are still high wolf. But not as high of wolf as AM I feel good they will not flip village.
Why would a wolf have a night cancel?
What night was that?
Whatever night had the write up where sporty was making claims that there was a serial killer role.
This completely dumb.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K