Game Night WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch msp

I was suspicious of pippy originally,
Then msp Threw a vote for fin which seemed a real cop out.
And tried to Lynch nav vs cubs. Now I normally don’t think wolves should do that, but in a smaller game maybe felt she had no choice.

Members don't see this ad.

I was starting to feel odd about SOV..... but was also feeling odd about MsP....and now that he's voting for her I don't know what to think.

Also sporty is up there.

WZ has dropped after the Cubs lynch.

Nav is still strong neutral.

I'll make a vote before I leave for dinner tonight....I'm going to a painting thing with my mom and won't be around at lynch close.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why miz? And why kata?
miz never brought up cubs until yesterday and cub avoided self-prez onto kata. And both of them got on his lynch after piggybacking others reasoning.

miz never brought up cubs until yesterday and cub avoided self-prez onto kata. And both of them got on his lynch after piggybacking others reasoning.
Either I’m the person who was the deciding vote over w vs v or I picked one wolf over another. And really nobody was suspicious of cubs until the night before, when Nav mentioned that cubs hadn’t wanted the mayoral vote. A lot of us reread his post after that. My first post of the day involved putting him at the top of my sketch list.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch dina
For the moment but I am side eyeing kata pretty hard. Still don't think cubs' interactions with barks are damning.

I have decent reason why kata is mostly cleared (not fully cleared, but is in my village reads now). Will post my updated reads and the pms Barkley wants when I get back home, likely within an hour.

But, given my reads of AM and night info from last night after conferring with others, I believe AM to be a wolf.

************lynch AM**********

Either I’m the person who was the deciding vote over w vs v or I picked one wolf over another. And really nobody was suspicious of cubs until the night before, when Nav mentioned that cubs hadn’t wanted the mayoral vote. A lot of us reread his post after that. My first post of the day involved putting him at the top of my sketch list.
I know, but your vote didn't come until hours later.

I have decent reason why kata is mostly cleared (not fully cleared, but is in my village reads now). Will post my updated reads and the pms Barkley wants when I get back home, likely within an hour.

But, given my reads of AM and night info from last night after conferring with others, I believe AM to be a wolf.

************lynch AM**********
What are you even talking about?

d5 official tally
MsP (1) - SOV
kata (1) - barks
dina (1) - dubs
AM (1) - Nav

voting: 4/13
4 way tie :eek:

deadline: 4.5 hrs

Does it matter?
Being honest for me, no, as I am convinced you gave me the drink last night. As you had no reason to track me last night as I have not been at the forefront of your reads list. And if you gave me the drink, then personally, I strongly believe you are a wolf, and if it's not, is likely not village.

Is it just you me and cubs? If so I may have some reason to believe your village. Cubs I need to read back on and see if they wanted the mayor vote or not. If they didn’t want it, then I may be less inclined to talk. If they wanted it, then I am happy discussing things more in depth here
Yeah, it's just the 3 of us because snowy died.
Something to ruminate on/check me on, as I may be misremembering. Hasn’t Barkley been mostly radio silence this game, except tonight after her name got brought up and they were a third place lynch target? I may be misremembering order a bit, but could be an interesting, Wolfy, choosing posts carefully situation. More posting it here as a means of accountability on each other’s end, especially as you never know who/how many people may end up back in the game.
I also feel that same way about allieh and sov though. but that's allie's MO for sure as a villager is to not post a whole lot I feel like.

Is barkley new to playing? It's pretty new wolf to instantly get on when you are under the least bit of scrutiny.

I need to catch up on thread though!
should have caught up before i responded.
First choice: elf, second choice: giant

(Can’t change color from phone)
have you been using the same combination each time?
I answered thread before I checked this, so see thread for my barkley comment
Given that this combo is different than the first one, and I couldn’t communicate with y’all on the only other submission day, no
I wasnt in your group for the first two, I was playing against you the first game, and we won so I was just curious.
Kata do you have reasons why miz is village? Based off of your answer is whether or not I believe you to be more village or Wolfy
cubs is in here....
I mean yeah, but I want to be able to provide cover for you on a counter lynch if that forms. But the way you answer has provided enough of an answer for now. If cubs gets lynched today, we can talk more about this in depth.
Question to mods, can we make a new group without cubs in it since they died? Also we need to change the night action kata since cubs saw it
Ziggy response, copy and paste because you can't quote mods:
"I mean, I can make a new group if you want. But cubs can no longer comment on thread or in wolf chat"
But it doesn’t exclude if they came back somehow
Kata acknowledge you are here and can talk tonight
just got done with my study group. heading home. i can talk in a bit.
Sounds good.

@ziggyandjazzy please set up a new chat
Then its just Ziggy talking about her weiner (the vegan kind)

Looking back obviously jumbled up what Kata and Cubs had said, so I am even more out of my barkley tunnel (not completely away from it yet though).

@Barkley13

Reactions: 1 user
Tier 1 village (will eat my hat if they didn't start the game as village)
Miz
MsP/Pippy

Tier 2 village (will likely eat my hat if they didn't start the game as village)
Dolphin
Genny (the hat statement applies for how they came back)

Tier 3 village (Great likelihood of village at this point)
Katashark

Tier 4 village (village lean based on mechanics)
DVMDream

True Neutral
Wildzoo
StartingOverVet

Wolf Lean
Barkley13
Sportponies

Feel good about them being wolf
Dinashadow
Animal Midwife

Order is from least wolfy to most wolfy within groups.

@Animal Midwife I am kinda behind on the thread and may not be completely caught up until later. I’ve read most of it just haven’t completely thought it all out. Yesterday after the cubs flip I was looking into Kata and Ms. P besides barks. I still don’t feel great about sporty but others don’t seem to find them sketch. Ms. P is more based on pippy’s play tbh although she hasn’t added much to it to make me feel better. So for now I’m going

Lynch Ms. P

@Animal Midwife I am kinda behind on the thread and may not be completely caught up until later. I’ve read most of it just haven’t completely thought it all out. Yesterday after the cubs flip I was looking into Kata and Ms. P besides barks. I still don’t feel great about sporty but others don’t seem to find them sketch. Ms. P is more based on pippy’s play tbh although she hasn’t added much to it to make me feel better. So for now I’m going

Lynch Ms. P
If this is your only reasoning on MsP, I think you should reconsider.

Reactions: 1 user
Being honest for me, no, as I am convinced you gave me the drink last night. As you had no reason to track me last night as I have not been at the forefront of your reads list. And if you gave me the drink, then personally, I strongly believe you are a wolf, and if it's not, is likely not village.
Don't you like kale?

Lynch Pippy

:confused: ftfy

Lynch Ms. P
What is it about Pippy/MsP's play that's bothering you?

*******lynch AM********

Based on night information from a few people. I believe you’re the smoothie maker and based on what happened to finn I’m not inclined to believe that’s a good role.

*******lynch AM********

Based on night information from a few people. I believe you’re the smoothie maker and based on what happened to finn I’m not inclined to believe that’s a good role.
I think you need to think harder about this.

d5 official tally
MsP (2
) - SOV, dolph
kata (2) - barks, AM
dina (1) - dubs
AM (2) - Nav, Miz

voting: 7/13
3 way tie :eek: bw MsP, kata, and AM
deadline: 2.5 hrs

Tier 1 village (will eat my hat if they didn't start the game as village)
Miz
MsP/Pippy

Tier 2 village (will likely eat my hat if they didn't start the game as village)
Dolphin
Genny (the hat statement applies for how they came back)

Tier 3 village (Great likelihood of village at this point)
Katashark

Tier 4 village (village lean based on mechanics)
DVMDream

True Neutral
Wildzoo
StartingOverVet

Wolf Lean
Barkley13
Sportponies

Feel good about them being wolf
Dinashadow
Animal Midwife

Order is from least wolfy to most wolfy within groups.

Are you going to eat your hat if I don't flip wolf? By the way my role is to night cancel which I did the other night. Ya'll are welcome

Are you going to eat your hat if I don't flip wolf? By the way my role is to night cancel which I did the other night. Ya'll are welcome

I only said I would eat my hat on the ones I said lol.

And meh, maybe that moves you a touch more village for me, but you are still high wolf. But not as high of wolf as AM I feel good they will not flip village.

I only said I would eat my hat on the ones I said lol.

And meh, maybe that moves you a touch more village for me, but you are still high wolf. But not as high of wolf as AM I feel good they will not flip village.

Why would a wolf have a night cancel?