Game Night WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Don’t like bowling?
It's a decent sport. You started gathering votes since before you went awol and you didn't bother to check in because you were bowling! For Christ sake you were a wolf!

Edit: How crazy is it that you were guac and chips!

Well he was definitely avoiding voting for/talking about kata
So my kata tinfoil that I mentioned earlier (I may not have called it tinfoil, but just a thought I had, whatever)...
Jboo died I think the night after I said that the jboo/kata/nav tie had me leaning her and kata village. It seemed like kind of an odd kill to me, and the thought popped into my head that maybe it was to try to lend a little credence to that theory by showing that jboo was indeed village.

Reactions: 1 users
Okay, I have this super crazy theory I'd like to share with everyone.

So my kata tinfoil that I mentioned earlier (I may not have called it tinfoil, but just a thought I had, whatever)...
Jboo died I think the night after I said that the jboo/kata/nav tie had me leaning her and kata village. It seemed like kind of an odd kill to me, and the thought popped into my head that maybe it was to try to lend a little credence to that theory by showing that jboo was indeed village.
Ooh that’s some interesting timing

Members don't see this ad :)
Either this or kata's vote is a bus if cubs flips wolf. Leaning here based on my reads but I have a creeping suspicion about kata that I might need to look into

I'm pretty behind but I saw the results so I just want to know, Dubz do you still think me or kata were a bus?

Is finn dying in the morning?

Yes, mods let me know via PM that I would be dying at the end of night.

Alright everybody here comes the crazy train...

Something about the Barks/Cubs interaction struck me as weird. Cubs flipping wolf had me thinking (well, I was thinking before he flipped wolf). I think that Barks may also be a wolf. Looking back at her track record she was the first person to DM Cubs and then it sort of took off after that. She voted with him on D2 (for Nav) and then voted for kata after AM switched her vote there which put kata in the lead over SOV and Cubs (this could be nothing).

What struck me as weird was cubs defending Barks. We all know that she normally gets lynched early so we kinda want to lay off her, but it was still weird. It seemed like a wolf defending another wolf (especially now that he flipped red). What would you do if someone in your wolf pack always got lynched? You try to get them not to right? It's common for people to live longer when they wolf and as cubs put it she has been "slightly less talkative this game" because she's "afraid". It makes sense too. If you were someone who always got lynched early wouldn't you lay low?

FWIW, cubs fairly heftily defended Barkley in pm with me and kata, in addition to the thread, which kata can attest to.

Alright everybody here comes the crazy train...

Something about the Barks/Cubs interaction struck me as weird. Cubs flipping wolf had me thinking (well, I was thinking before he flipped wolf). I think that Barks may also be a wolf. Looking back at her track record she was the first person to DM Cubs and then it sort of took off after that. She voted with him on D2 (for Nav) and then voted for kata after AM switched her vote there which put kata in the lead over SOV and Cubs (this could be nothing).

What struck me as weird was cubs defending Barks. We all know that she normally gets lynched early so we kinda want to lay off her, but it was still weird. It seemed like a wolf defending another wolf (especially now that he flipped red). What would you do if someone in your wolf pack always got lynched? You try to get them not to right? It's common for people to live longer when they wolf and as cubs put it she has been "slightly less talkative this game" because she's "afraid". It makes sense too. If you were someone who always got lynched early wouldn't you lay low?
Didn’t nav comment on this before? How is this super crazy tinfoil? Also I’m not afraid, I’ve just been actually busy since school ended and now I’ve been working

What are your thoughts on this?

It was borderline around when cubs could have maybe forseen going down. But it seemed they had responded about Barkley before reading onwards based on how the convo went down I will copy and paste it in a bit

Okay awesome, thank you.

Based off that highly doubt kata is a wolf

I was thinking about barks but I'm a little confused why she would put him in the spotlight like that with the mayor vote, it's not like he couldn't be investigated (even though Kara doesn't like affiliation seers, there are other ways)

Probably an egg worth cracking though

N4

With the corrupt Dungeon Master dead, it was decided that they would return to collectively deciding which games they would play next. Arguments broke out, friend were against friends. Loyalties were tested or were they changed? A game of high stakes rock, paper, scissors broke out but the game disappointingly ended in a tie with no one dying.

Finally, it was decided they would play Munchkin because who doesn't love a good dungeon experience without the stupid role-playing? Kill everything you meet. Backstab your friends and steal their stuff. Grab the treasure and run. Don the Horny Helmet and Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm... or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime, and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon... Unfortunately for one player they would not make it to the end as the poison finally took effect.

Dead is @finnickthedog, Munchkin, who twice during the game could play rock, paper, scissors with someone. Should she win, her opponent would die

It is now Day 5. Lynch will close at 10pm EST

Players:

1. @Dinashadow
2. @StartingoverVet
3. @mizchiefmanaged
4. @DVMDream
7. @WildZoo
10. @Animal Midwife
11. @Barkley13
12. @SportPonies
14. @dolphin106258
15. @Navilly
16. @Ms Procrastinator (formerly pippy)
17. @katashark
19. @genny

Battleships Sunk
18. snowy, village neighbor
5. jboo, village ability absorber thief
8. allieh, vanillager
6. skim, village designated survivors
13. cubs, wolf even night blocker
9. finn, village 2x gambler vig

Day 1 Dungeon Master Tally
Nav (5)
- Nav, miz, pippy, allie, snowy, kata
Barks (2) - AM, dolph
dolph (3) - Dina, cubs, skim
dubz () -
SOV () -
DVMD (2) - dvmd, SOV, jboo
cubs (5) - barks, dubz, sporty, finn, genny
jboo
() -

17/19

Day 2 Lynch Tally
jboo (2) - AM, dina
Miz (1) - snowy
kata (2) - SOV, finn
DVMD () -
Skim (1) - jboo
Nav (3) - barks, cubs, genny
Pippy (1) - miz
dubz (1) - dvmd
snowy (5) - dubz, dolph, Nav, skim, allie
sporty () -
Finn (1) - sporty

17/19
Missing: pip, kata

Day 3 Lynch Tally
finn (1) - MsP
SOV (1) - AM
allie (5) - dubz, SOV, dolph, dina, Nav
Nav (4) - sporty, barks, cubs, kata
barks (1) - miz
sporty (2) - genny, finn

14/17
Missing: DVMD, Skim, allie

Day 4 Lynch Tally
SOV () -
cubs (5) - dubz, Nav, finn, kata, miz
kata (3) - AM, barks, dina
Dina (1) - SOV
DVMD (1) - genny
Nav (3) - sporty, MsP, cubs
Sporty (1) - dolph
dubz (1) - DVMD

15/15

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on this?
could be w/w, but it'd be pretty silly if cubs defended barks so hard as a wolf. could be w/v. but it doesn't clear bark. bark was the 1st vote for cubs as DM. That'd be bold if it's w/w since mayors are usually looked at, but maybe she thought nav was still going to win?

as for the she always gets lynched early, wouldn't she lay low: she could either be getting advice from a pack, trying to slide under the radar, or yeah could be w/w defense from cubs to get the pack to live longer.

Day 1 Dungeon Master Tally
Nav (5)
- Nav, miz, pippy, allie, snowy, kata
Barks (2) - AM, dolph
dolph (3) - Dina, cubs, skim
dubz () -
SOV () -
DVMD (2) - dvmd, SOV, jboo
jboo
() -

17/19

Day 2 Lynch Tally
jboo (2) - AM, dina
Miz (1) - snowy
kata (2) - SOV, finn
DVMD () -
Skim (1) - jboo
Nav (3) - barks, cubs, genny
Pippy (1) - miz
dubz (1) - dvmd
snowy (5) - dubz, dolph, Nav, skim, allie
sporty () -
Finn (1) - sporty

17/19
Missing: pip, kata

Day 3 Lynch Tally
finn (1) - MsP
SOV (1) - AM
allie (5) - dubz, SOV, dolph, dina, Nav
Nav (4) - sporty, barks, cubs, kata
barks (1) - miz
sporty (2) - genny, finn

14/17
Missing: DVMD, Skim, allie

Day 4 Lynch Tally
SOV () -
cubs (5) - dubz, Nav, finn, kata, miz
kata (3) - AM, barks, dina
Dina (1) - SOV
DVMD (1) - genny
Nav (3) - sporty, MsP, cubs
Sporty (1) - dolph
dubz (1) - DVMD

15/15
Cubs sure loves him some Nav!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Cubs sure loves him so Nav!

The trend continues of people that go for me multiple days in a row as village are wolves.

Speaking of... Barkley. I am super conflicted. Cubs could have anticipated going down and throwing shade there, but made it genuinely seem like they didn’t read the thread as they made corrections in the chat. And I know I am in a Barkley tunnel. So I think I am leaving Barkley for another day.

I have a couple of spays to do and will be back later. If anyone has a moment, I want there take on whether cubs wanted the mayor vote win or not. As that can really impact who I vote for. I am conflicted on that as well atm.

I am side eyeing miz because I was sent a smoothie to drink last night in addition to being watched. Only miz knows my obsession with smoothies (and pippy but she isn’t in the game), so that was either a really weird coincidence, or... idk I don’t think she would be that... blatant. But if she was chaos maybe that was her way of nudging me as being chaos since I like working with chaos in games. Sorry, thought flow there, as I am trying to process things before surgery.

Heading into surgery now, see you all in a bit.

The trend continues of people that go for me multiple days in a row as village are wolves.

Speaking of... Barkley. I am super conflicted. Cubs could have anticipated going down and throwing shade there, but made it genuinely seem like they didn’t read the thread as they made corrections in the chat. And I know I am in a Barkley tunnel. So I think I am leaving Barkley for another day.

I have a couple of spays to do and will be back later. If anyone has a moment, I want there take on whether cubs wanted the mayor vote win or not. As that can really impact who I vote for. I am conflicted on that as well atm.

I am side eyeing miz because I was sent a smoothie to drink last night in addition to being watched. Only miz knows my obsession with smoothies (and pippy but she isn’t in the game), so that was either a really weird coincidence, or... idk I don’t think she would be that... blatant. But if she was chaos maybe that was her way of nudging me as being chaos since I like working with chaos in games. Sorry, thought flow there, as I am trying to process things before surgery.

LOL that’s totally a (hilarious) coincidence.

My gut feel is that he didn’t wan the mayoral position.

So @StartingoverVet can you walk me through what made you think cubs wasn't a wolf?
That’s a fair question, and my unsatisfying answer is I read every cubs post and just seemed like a player playing, not trying to be evasive or throw a lot of shade. I didn’t read what others had to say about cubs though so maybe I missed the point.

For now I am going to assume those who voted for cubs to be dm were initially village. I just don’t see a plain wolf wanting the job.