You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Game Night WW - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well he was definitely avoiding voting for/talking about kata
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lol that's the second time I've accidentally helped a wolf get elected into the mayor role...I think MJ lasted longer in that game though
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How dare you make chips and guac a wolf![]()
Guacamole is disgusting, so makes sense to me.....
Lol I felt so good about myself at first for helping him outLol that's the second time I've accidentally helped a wolf get elected into the mayor role...I think MJ lasted longer in that game though
It's a decent sport. You started gathering votes since before you went awol and you didn't bother to check in because you were bowling! For Christ sake you were a wolf!Don’t like bowling?
Edit: How crazy is it that you were guac and chips!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So my kata tinfoil that I mentioned earlier (I may not have called it tinfoil, but just a thought I had, whatever)...Well he was definitely avoiding voting for/talking about kata
Jboo died I think the night after I said that the jboo/kata/nav tie had me leaning her and kata village. It seemed like kind of an odd kill to me, and the thought popped into my head that maybe it was to try to lend a little credence to that theory by showing that jboo was indeed village.
Okay, I have this super crazy theory I'd like to share with everyone.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I like tinfoilsOkay, I have this super crazy theory I'd like to share with everyone.
Ooh that’s some interesting timingSo my kata tinfoil that I mentioned earlier (I may not have called it tinfoil, but just a thought I had, whatever)...
Jboo died I think the night after I said that the jboo/kata/nav tie had me leaning her and kata village. It seemed like kind of an odd kill to me, and the thought popped into my head that maybe it was to try to lend a little credence to that theory by showing that jboo was indeed village.
Well he was definitely avoiding voting for/talking about kata
Too wifomy for me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've got lynch trackers to make 
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That kind of thing has caught more wolves than not over the last several gamesToo wifomy for me
Depends on how strong your kata read is I guess
Could really go either wayToo wifomy for me
How long have you been playing WW again?Could really go either way
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could really go either way
Hence why I said too wifomy lol 😛 (since that is the implication of wifom)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Ms Procrastinator Where's that theory? I'm about to pass out (trackers will have to wait)
Since the last noob game. Why?How long have you been playing WW again?
Cubs voted Nav in all 3 lynches, so I don't know how helpful the trackers will be just yet....@Ms Procrastinator Where's that theory? I'm about to pass out (trackers will have to wait)
ETA: nevermind, confusing trackers with color-coded tallies.
Is finn dying in the morning?
Either this or kata's vote is a bus if cubs flips wolf. Leaning here based on my reads but I have a creeping suspicion about kata that I might need to look into
I'm pretty behind but I saw the results so I just want to know, Dubz do you still think me or kata were a bus?
Is finn dying in the morning?
Yes, mods let me know via PM that I would be dying at the end of night.
Hold on I'm coming.@Ms Procrastinator Where's that theory? I'm about to pass out (trackers will have to wait)
Alright everybody here comes the crazy train...
Something about the Barks/Cubs interaction struck me as weird. Cubs flipping wolf had me thinking (well, I was thinking before he flipped wolf). I think that Barks may also be a wolf. Looking back at her track record she was the first person to DM Cubs and then it sort of took off after that. She voted with him on D2 (for Nav) and then voted for kata after AM switched her vote there which put kata in the lead over SOV and Cubs (this could be nothing).
What struck me as weird was cubs defending Barks. We all know that she normally gets lynched early so we kinda want to lay off her, but it was still weird. It seemed like a wolf defending another wolf (especially now that he flipped red). What would you do if someone in your wolf pack always got lynched? You try to get them not to right? It's common for people to live longer when they wolf and as cubs put it she has been "slightly less talkative this game" because she's "afraid". It makes sense too. If you were someone who always got lynched early wouldn't you lay low?
Something about the Barks/Cubs interaction struck me as weird. Cubs flipping wolf had me thinking (well, I was thinking before he flipped wolf). I think that Barks may also be a wolf. Looking back at her track record she was the first person to DM Cubs and then it sort of took off after that. She voted with him on D2 (for Nav) and then voted for kata after AM switched her vote there which put kata in the lead over SOV and Cubs (this could be nothing).
What struck me as weird was cubs defending Barks. We all know that she normally gets lynched early so we kinda want to lay off her, but it was still weird. It seemed like a wolf defending another wolf (especially now that he flipped red). What would you do if someone in your wolf pack always got lynched? You try to get them not to right? It's common for people to live longer when they wolf and as cubs put it she has been "slightly less talkative this game" because she's "afraid". It makes sense too. If you were someone who always got lynched early wouldn't you lay low?
FWIW, cubs fairly heftily defended Barkley in pm with me and kata, in addition to the thread, which kata can attest to.
What are your thoughts on this?FWIW, cubs fairly heftily defended Barkley in pm with me and kata, in addition to the thread, which kata can attest to.
Didn’t nav comment on this before? How is this super crazy tinfoil? Also I’m not afraid, I’ve just been actually busy since school ended and now I’ve been workingAlright everybody here comes the crazy train...
Something about the Barks/Cubs interaction struck me as weird. Cubs flipping wolf had me thinking (well, I was thinking before he flipped wolf). I think that Barks may also be a wolf. Looking back at her track record she was the first person to DM Cubs and then it sort of took off after that. She voted with him on D2 (for Nav) and then voted for kata after AM switched her vote there which put kata in the lead over SOV and Cubs (this could be nothing).
What struck me as weird was cubs defending Barks. We all know that she normally gets lynched early so we kinda want to lay off her, but it was still weird. It seemed like a wolf defending another wolf (especially now that he flipped red). What would you do if someone in your wolf pack always got lynched? You try to get them not to right? It's common for people to live longer when they wolf and as cubs put it she has been "slightly less talkative this game" because she's "afraid". It makes sense too. If you were someone who always got lynched early wouldn't you lay low?
What are your thoughts on this?
It was borderline around when cubs could have maybe forseen going down. But it seemed they had responded about Barkley before reading onwards based on how the convo went down I will copy and paste it in a bit
@mizchiefmanaged did you get a notification that something happened to you on night 2? You don’t have to say what happened
No@mizchiefmanaged did you get a notification that something happened to you on night 2? You don’t have to say what happened
Still no?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Now someone did somethingStill no?
Okay awesome, thank you.
Based off that highly doubt kata is a wolf
Based off that highly doubt kata is a wolf
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YupI'm pretty behind but I saw the results so I just want to know, Dubz do you still think me or kata were a bus?
Yes, mods let me know via PM that I would be dying at the end of night.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was thinking about barks but I'm a little confused why she would put him in the spotlight like that with the mayor vote, it's not like he couldn't be investigated (even though Kara doesn't like affiliation seers, there are other ways)
Probably an egg worth cracking though
Probably an egg worth cracking though
Night closed, Results pending
N4
With the corrupt Dungeon Master dead, it was decided that they would return to collectively deciding which games they would play next. Arguments broke out, friend were against friends. Loyalties were tested or were they changed? A game of high stakes rock, paper, scissors broke out but the game disappointingly ended in a tie with no one dying.
Finally, it was decided they would play Munchkin because who doesn't love a good dungeon experience without the stupid role-playing? Kill everything you meet. Backstab your friends and steal their stuff. Grab the treasure and run. Don the Horny Helmet and Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm... or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime, and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon... Unfortunately for one player they would not make it to the end as the poison finally took effect.
Dead is @finnickthedog, Munchkin, who twice during the game could play rock, paper, scissors with someone. Should she win, her opponent would die
It is now Day 5. Lynch will close at 10pm EST
Players:
1. @Dinashadow
2. @StartingoverVet
3. @mizchiefmanaged
4. @DVMDream
7. @WildZoo
10. @Animal Midwife
11. @Barkley13
12. @SportPonies
14. @dolphin106258
15. @Navilly
16. @Ms Procrastinator (formerly pippy)
17. @katashark
19. @genny
Battleships Sunk
18. snowy, village neighbor
5. jboo, village ability absorber thief
8. allieh, vanillager
6. skim, village designated survivors
13. cubs, wolf even night blocker
9. finn, village 2x gambler vig
With the corrupt Dungeon Master dead, it was decided that they would return to collectively deciding which games they would play next. Arguments broke out, friend were against friends. Loyalties were tested or were they changed? A game of high stakes rock, paper, scissors broke out but the game disappointingly ended in a tie with no one dying.
Finally, it was decided they would play Munchkin because who doesn't love a good dungeon experience without the stupid role-playing? Kill everything you meet. Backstab your friends and steal their stuff. Grab the treasure and run. Don the Horny Helmet and Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm... or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime, and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon... Unfortunately for one player they would not make it to the end as the poison finally took effect.
Dead is @finnickthedog, Munchkin, who twice during the game could play rock, paper, scissors with someone. Should she win, her opponent would die
It is now Day 5. Lynch will close at 10pm EST
Players:
1. @Dinashadow
2. @StartingoverVet
3. @mizchiefmanaged
4. @DVMDream
7. @WildZoo
10. @Animal Midwife
11. @Barkley13
12. @SportPonies
14. @dolphin106258
15. @Navilly
16. @Ms Procrastinator (formerly pippy)
17. @katashark
19. @genny
Battleships Sunk
18. snowy, village neighbor
5. jboo, village ability absorber thief
8. allieh, vanillager
6. skim, village designated survivors
13. cubs, wolf even night blocker
9. finn, village 2x gambler vig
Congratulations to the winners of the minigame!
@mizchiefmanaged @WildZoo @StartingoverVet @Animal Midwife
@mizchiefmanaged @WildZoo @StartingoverVet @Animal Midwife
Day 1 Dungeon Master Tally
Nav (5) - Nav, miz, pippy, allie, snowy, kata
Barks (2) - AM, dolph
dolph (3) - Dina, cubs, skim
dubz () -
SOV () -
DVMD (2) - dvmd, SOV, jboo
cubs (5) - barks, dubz, sporty, finn, genny
jboo () -
17/19
Day 2 Lynch Tally
jboo (2) - AM, dina
Miz (1) - snowy
kata (2) - SOV, finn
DVMD () -
Skim (1) - jboo
Nav (3) - barks, cubs, genny
Pippy (1) - miz
dubz (1) - dvmd
snowy (5) - dubz, dolph, Nav, skim, allie
sporty () -
Finn (1) - sporty
17/19
Missing: pip, kata
Day 3 Lynch Tally
finn (1) - MsP
SOV (1) - AM
allie (5) - dubz, SOV, dolph, dina, Nav
Nav (4) - sporty, barks, cubs, kata
barks (1) - miz
sporty (2) - genny, finn
14/17
Missing: DVMD, Skim, allie
Day 4 Lynch Tally
SOV () -
cubs (5) - dubz, Nav, finn, kata, miz
kata (3) - AM, barks, dina
Dina (1) - SOV
DVMD (1) - genny
Nav (3) - sporty, MsP, cubs
Sporty (1) - dolph
dubz (1) - DVMD
15/15
Nav (5) - Nav, miz, pippy, allie, snowy, kata
Barks (2) - AM, dolph
dolph (3) - Dina, cubs, skim
dubz () -
SOV () -
DVMD (2) - dvmd, SOV, jboo
cubs (5) - barks, dubz, sporty, finn, genny
jboo () -
17/19
Day 2 Lynch Tally
jboo (2) - AM, dina
Miz (1) - snowy
kata (2) - SOV, finn
DVMD () -
Skim (1) - jboo
Nav (3) - barks, cubs, genny
Pippy (1) - miz
dubz (1) - dvmd
snowy (5) - dubz, dolph, Nav, skim, allie
sporty () -
Finn (1) - sporty
17/19
Missing: pip, kata
Day 3 Lynch Tally
finn (1) - MsP
SOV (1) - AM
allie (5) - dubz, SOV, dolph, dina, Nav
Nav (4) - sporty, barks, cubs, kata
barks (1) - miz
sporty (2) - genny, finn
14/17
Missing: DVMD, Skim, allie
Day 4 Lynch Tally
SOV () -
cubs (5) - dubz, Nav, finn, kata, miz
kata (3) - AM, barks, dina
Dina (1) - SOV
DVMD (1) - genny
Nav (3) - sporty, MsP, cubs
Sporty (1) - dolph
dubz (1) - DVMD
15/15
Last edited:
So @StartingoverVet can you walk me through what made you think cubs wasn't a wolf?
could be w/w, but it'd be pretty silly if cubs defended barks so hard as a wolf. could be w/v. but it doesn't clear bark. bark was the 1st vote for cubs as DM. That'd be bold if it's w/w since mayors are usually looked at, but maybe she thought nav was still going to win?What are your thoughts on this?
as for the she always gets lynched early, wouldn't she lay low: she could either be getting advice from a pack, trying to slide under the radar, or yeah could be w/w defense from cubs to get the pack to live longer.
Cubs sure loves him some Nav!Day 1 Dungeon Master Tally
Nav (5) - Nav, miz, pippy, allie, snowy, kata
Barks (2) - AM, dolph
dolph (3) - Dina, cubs, skim
dubz () -
SOV () -
DVMD (2) - dvmd, SOV, jboo
cubs (5) - barks, dubz, sporty, finn, genny
jboo () -
17/19
Day 2 Lynch Tally
jboo (2) - AM, dina
Miz (1) - snowy
kata (2) - SOV, finn
DVMD () -
Skim (1) - jboo
Nav (3) - barks, cubs, genny
Pippy (1) - miz
dubz (1) - dvmd
snowy (5) - dubz, dolph, Nav, skim, allie
sporty () -
Finn (1) - sporty
17/19
Missing: pip, kata
Day 3 Lynch Tally
finn (1) - MsP
SOV (1) - AM
allie (5) - dubz, SOV, dolph, dina, Nav
Nav (4) - sporty, barks, cubs, kata
barks (1) - miz
sporty (2) - genny, finn
14/17
Missing: DVMD, Skim, allie
Day 4 Lynch Tally
SOV () -
cubs (5) - dubz, Nav, finn, kata, miz
kata (3) - AM, barks, dina
Dina (1) - SOV
DVMD (1) - genny
Nav (3) - sporty, MsP, cubs
Sporty (1) - dolph
dubz (1) - DVMD
15/15
Last edited:
Cubs sure loves him so Nav!
The trend continues of people that go for me multiple days in a row as village are wolves.
Speaking of... Barkley. I am super conflicted. Cubs could have anticipated going down and throwing shade there, but made it genuinely seem like they didn’t read the thread as they made corrections in the chat. And I know I am in a Barkley tunnel. So I think I am leaving Barkley for another day.
I have a couple of spays to do and will be back later. If anyone has a moment, I want there take on whether cubs wanted the mayor vote win or not. As that can really impact who I vote for. I am conflicted on that as well atm.
I am side eyeing miz because I was sent a smoothie to drink last night in addition to being watched. Only miz knows my obsession with smoothies (and pippy but she isn’t in the game), so that was either a really weird coincidence, or... idk I don’t think she would be that... blatant. But if she was chaos maybe that was her way of nudging me as being chaos since I like working with chaos in games. Sorry, thought flow there, as I am trying to process things before surgery.
Heading into surgery now, see you all in a bit.
LOL that’s totally a (hilarious) coincidence.The trend continues of people that go for me multiple days in a row as village are wolves.
Speaking of... Barkley. I am super conflicted. Cubs could have anticipated going down and throwing shade there, but made it genuinely seem like they didn’t read the thread as they made corrections in the chat. And I know I am in a Barkley tunnel. So I think I am leaving Barkley for another day.
I have a couple of spays to do and will be back later. If anyone has a moment, I want there take on whether cubs wanted the mayor vote win or not. As that can really impact who I vote for. I am conflicted on that as well atm.
I am side eyeing miz because I was sent a smoothie to drink last night in addition to being watched. Only miz knows my obsession with smoothies (and pippy but she isn’t in the game), so that was either a really weird coincidence, or... idk I don’t think she would be that... blatant. But if she was chaos maybe that was her way of nudging me as being chaos since I like working with chaos in games. Sorry, thought flow there, as I am trying to process things before surgery.
Heading into surgery now, see you all in a bit.
Are you still going to post the conversation?It was borderline around when cubs could have maybe forseen going down. But it seemed they had responded about Barkley before reading onwards based on how the convo went down I will copy and paste it in a bit
@Ms Procrastinator I asked you a couple questions last night. Are you going to answer?
Edit: I asked you a couple questions before then too that you never answered
Edit: I asked you a couple questions before then too that you never answered
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My gut feel is that he didn’t wan the mayoral position.The trend continues of people that go for me multiple days in a row as village are wolves.
Speaking of... Barkley. I am super conflicted. Cubs could have anticipated going down and throwing shade there, but made it genuinely seem like they didn’t read the thread as they made corrections in the chat. And I know I am in a Barkley tunnel. So I think I am leaving Barkley for another day.
I have a couple of spays to do and will be back later. If anyone has a moment, I want there take on whether cubs wanted the mayor vote win or not. As that can really impact who I vote for. I am conflicted on that as well atm.
I am side eyeing miz because I was sent a smoothie to drink last night in addition to being watched. Only miz knows my obsession with smoothies (and pippy but she isn’t in the game), so that was either a really weird coincidence, or... idk I don’t think she would be that... blatant. But if she was chaos maybe that was her way of nudging me as being chaos since I like working with chaos in games. Sorry, thought flow there, as I am trying to process things before surgery.
Heading into surgery now, see you all in a bit.
That’s a fair question, and my unsatisfying answer is I read every cubs post and just seemed like a player playing, not trying to be evasive or throw a lot of shade. I didn’t read what others had to say about cubs though so maybe I missed the point.So @StartingoverVet can you walk me through what made you think cubs wasn't a wolf?
For now I am going to assume those who voted for cubs to be dm were initially village. I just don’t see a plain wolf wanting the job.
cubs (5) - barks, dubz, sporty, finn, genny
cubs (5) - barks, dubz, sporty, finn, genny
And imho, last night was a conversion night. No kill, and mods hinted at change of loyalty.
@Navilly what happened to you last night? This may be important.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K