You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Game Night WW - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And it’s also a bit difficult to kill the convert when the only person to actually go after a wolf hardcore successfully twice IS a convert. There’s a lot of shade being thrown that I really don’t think is fully deserved, but that’s my two cents.
That's actually more reason to believe they could be the convert. People who have been trusted to be village most of the game are most likely to be converted. It just takes actual pushing but you need a village that isn't ghosting and is trying. Village kind of vanished this game and at end game were more concerned with a TV show.
Good game everyone and mods!!! I loved playing and it’s been a while. Thanks for carrying me the last 2 days, nav.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She was my second choice option to redirect onto herself, so probably good for you that I didn't do that 😛But would you have anticipated kata doing the kill? Specifically had them do the kill Incase you could mess with stuff.
We had a musing last time of going into challenge mode and killing you off since you had already won. But Kara wasn’t responding if she feels like that’s a bastardization or the game if wolves don’t win when they have the opportunity to, so we decided to just kill MsP and end it.
dubz, at what point did you figure out I was a wolf? I just remember the pms taking a slightly uncomfortable turn of knowing and me starting to freeze.
Normally I would agree with that, but he was under serious suspicion for a large chunk of the game. The thought entered my head several times but I had a hard time justifying it vs people who, quite honestly, looked a lot worse on paper. I was unable to watch the show seriously. I was on at the end but sporty really should have brought that all out way sooner than 8 minutes before lynch close. At that point there was nothing I could do alone, because at that point it was either her lying or Nav lying about not being protected (which is what happened).That's actually more reason to believe they could be the convert. People who have been trusted to be village most of the game are most likely to be converted. It just takes actual pushing but you need a village that isn't ghosting and is trying. Village kind of vanished this game and at end game were more concerned with a TV show.
I’m just going to forget I ever played this badly and completely erase this game from my memory.
Normally I would agree with that, but he was under serious suspicion for a large chunk of the game. The thought entered my head several times but I had a hard time justifying it vs people who, quite honestly, looked a lot worse on paper. I was unable to watch the show seriously. I was on at the end but sporty really should have brought that all out way sooner than 8 minutes before lynch close. At that point there was nothing I could do alone, because at that point it was either her lying or Nav lying about not being protected (which is what happened).
Sporty revealed as protector very early on in the day. The details weren't important in my mind, but the reveal alone should've given people pause but it didn't.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I suspected it pretty much as soon as you mentioned that it would be beneficial for me to be wolf-sided, and that I wouldn't be a back-stabber. Was pretty certain after DVMD died loldubz, at what point did you figure out I was a wolf? I just remember the pms taking a slightly uncomfortable turn of knowing and me starting to freeze.
I was just sad you didn't drink the mimosaI’m just going to forget I ever played this badly and completely erase this game from my memory.
I would have gulped down our poison chocolate shake, no question. Who says no to a chocolate milkshake?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah I was in a dilemma because I knew she was protector but I was supposed to be in nav's voting bloc. Was really surprised to come back and see she was still lynched after revealing.Sporty revealed as protector very early on in the day. The details weren't important in my mind, but the reveal alone should've given people pause but it didn't.
What threw me off about Nav was that he got wolves twice. He seemed to have been going at them hard too. I also never thought about him being a convert just an original. I don't remember who the quotes were from but someone had called Nav out and another person responded that if he was a wolf, he had lynched two wolves. A thought kinda slipped into my mind for a slight second that a great way to wolf would be to bust a few wolves to gain trust but I thought that was too crazy and kinda suicidal. With that being said. F you Nav. I should have known you were a wolf when you had me 'cleared'. You always found me sus in other games!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
someone had called Nav out and another person responded that if he was a wolf, he had lynched two wolves

I believe that was my response to sporty calling him out lol
Pretty common for converts to bus an original once they're converted though, especially if they've already been pushing them. It would look too sketchy for them to suddenly change their minds unless they can come up with a real good reason for it.
Well, clearly it worked, but he also doesn't get his power wolf membership yet 😉A thought kinda slipped into my mind for a slight second that a great way to wolf would be to bus a few wolves to gain trust but I thought that was too crazy and kinda suicidal.
Although...
Flashing people probably would qualify for power wolfing...would be to bust a few wolves to gain trust
It's a lucky thing you didn't notice it thenI was just sad you didn't drink the mimosa
I would have gulped down our poison chocolate shake, no question. Who says no to a chocolate milkshake?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The circumstances behind that were sketchy imho. She waited until everyone else revealed, which I read as a wolf looking for an easy non-claimed role to claim and then refused to give information on the role that could have corroborated the role until the very end. Additionally, in the beginning it seemed like it was an every day protections, which is SO contrary to the way the rest of the roles work in the game (with only one village role that I can think of). It was a mislynch but it was a very thought out mislynch. I’m not saying village is completely blameless but I don’t think we played as dumb as it may seem.Sporty revealed as protector very early on in the day. The details weren't important in my mind, but the reveal alone should've given people pause but it didn't.
The circumstances behind that were sketchy imho. She waited until everyone else revealed, which I read as a wolf looking for an easy non-claimed role to claim and then refused to give information on the role that could have corroborated the role until the very end. Additionally, in the beginning it seemed like it was an every day protections, which is SO contrary to the way the rest of the roles work in the game (with only one village role that I can think of). It was a mislynch but it was a very thought out mislynch. I’m not saying village is completely blameless but I don’t think we played as dumb as it may seem.
No one said village played dumb, I said they played lazy. No one questioned Nav's "cleared" list. No one. No one pushed about how all those players are cleared. Using an ability in a "villager way" isn't a clear. It is bull****. There was only 1 person in his entire cleared list that was actually cleared and that was SOV.... the rest were all fair game as wolves.
There was a seer role, though deceased at that point, that seemed to have functioned daily....not far fetched to think there'd by a daily protector that could function in the same way.
Plus 3 players all with the same ability? Really? Odds are one of them is the wolfy variant. If you have 2 blockers...you're going to think 1 is a village block and 1 a wolf block....why doesn't anyone question this for the combo roles which would've lead to a kata suspicion?
Village checked in, listened to Nav, questioned nothing, voted amongst those he said weren't clear then peaced out....it was lazy play. No one made noise, stomped their their feet, said "hold up....using your role in a seemingly 'village way' isn't a clear"... nope, just believe Nav, vote what he says, leave thread.
The seer was actually one-shot as part of a JOAT role.No one said village played dumb, I said they played lazy. No one questioned Nav's "cleared" list. No one. No one pushed about how all those players are cleared. Using an ability in a "villager way" isn't a clear. It is bull****. There was only 1 person in his entire cleared list that was actually cleared and that was SOV.... the rest were all fair game as wolves.
There was a seer role, though deceased at that point, that seemed to have functioned daily....not far fetched to think there'd by a daily protector that could function in the same way.
Plus 3 players all with the same ability? Really? Odds are one of them is the wolfy variant. If you have 2 blockers...you're going to think 1 is a village block and 1 a wolf block....why doesn't anyone question this for the combo roles which would've lead to a kata suspicion?
Village checked in, listened to Nav, questioned nothing, voted amongst those he said weren't clear then peaced out....it was lazy play. No one made noise, stomped their their feet, said "hold up....using your role in a seemingly 'village way' isn't a clear"... nope, just believe Nav, vote what he says, leave thread.
You were unkillable! How is that success?!First time I've ever had a successful third party game 😀

Unkillable, not unlynchable, until N6. Game went beyond that so, even then, she would been exposed with wolves knowing how to keep her weakened!You were unkillable! How is that success?!![]()
No one said village played dumb, I said they played lazy. No one questioned Nav's "cleared" list. No one. No one pushed about how all those players are cleared. Using an ability in a "villager way" isn't a clear. It is bull****. There was only 1 person in his entire cleared list that was actually cleared and that was SOV.... the rest were all fair game as wolves.
There was a seer role, though deceased at that point, that seemed to have functioned daily....not far fetched to think there'd by a daily protector that could function in the same way.
Plus 3 players all with the same ability? Really? Odds are one of them is the wolfy variant. If you have 2 blockers...you're going to think 1 is a village block and 1 a wolf block....why doesn't anyone question this for the combo roles which would've lead to a kata suspicion?
Village checked in, listened to Nav, questioned nothing, voted amongst those he said weren't clear then peaced out....it was lazy play. No one made noise, stomped their their feet, said "hold up....using your role in a seemingly 'village way' isn't a clear"... nope, just believe Nav, vote what he says, leave thread.
Someone actually did question Nav's 'cleared' list.
Edit: I think it was SOV. The only actual cleared person in the game questioned Nav's clear list. lol.
Can I get a peek in dead chat or no?
^This was my favorite post of the gameI am not discussing all this crap at 9pm. People best get on here and spill their guts early.
I was in communication with Nav and helped create the cleared list with a few variations. There was a lot of discussion not on thread. Obviously not the final day but still.Someone actually did question Nav's 'cleared' list.
Edit: I think it was SOV. The only actual cleared person in the game questioned Nav's clear list. lol.
I'll be honest this is how village usually screws themselves. A lot of discussion and vote switching happens at the last hour or even later than that so a villager is more likely to be killed than a wolf.I am not discussing all this crap at 9pm. People best get on here and spill their guts early.
That sucks. You must feel so played.I was in communication with Nav and helped create the cleared list with a few variations. There was a lot of discussion not on thread. Obviously not the final day but still.
They almost backstabbed you multiple times lol. but yes, it didBut it worked out so well for me![]()
There was little to no analysis that n4 was the conversion night. After AM flipped wolf, it clearly should've been discussed whether she actually was giving him a "poison" or not. Especially after he initially tried putting the poison on you, insinuating you sent him a smoothie.It’s a bit hard when the person who’s claiming they got the drink is the one who was converted and there’s absolutely no way to confirm or deny it.
Sure, it may have been difficult to figure that out the day he said it happened. But no one actually went back and thought about their targets after the day it happened. Hell, dolph was the only one who actually figured out their role didn't work n3 until everyone started discussing it on the last day.
Plus, he had to bus her after it was known that AM visited him.
I believe that was my response to sporty calling him out lol
Pretty common for converts to bus an original once they're converted though, especially if they've already been pushing them. It would look too sketchy for them to suddenly change their minds unless they can come up with a real good reason for it.
Also, Sporty did. Sporty literally called out both wolves on the last day lol. And SOV called out Nav as well.Someone actually did question Nav's 'cleared' list.
Edit: I think it was SOV. The only actual cleared person in the game questioned Nav's clear list. lol.
Oh you have no idea. I’m pissed. And I wasn’t fully pocketed and did question everything he said but it still stood (in my mind at least) that Sporty played sketchier than Kata, who in my mind had played like a pretty decent villager. I also couldn’t reconcile one of the only remaining wolves only popping in once every few days, which I know is easy to claim but it seemed legitimate. @katashark good job, you had me quite a bit more pocketed than Nav.That sucks. You must feel so played.
After Dina flipped village I think we were all pretty sure that N4 was the conversion night, at least in discussions I had. I never did make the connection that her swinging by Nav was conversion and not smoothie. I fully bought the smoothie idea. Quite honestly I wasn’t going to convert hunt until after we found the originalThey almost backstabbed you multiple times lol. but yes, it did
There was little to no analysis that n4 was the conversion night. After AM flipped wolf, it clearly should've been discussed whether she actually was giving him a "poison" or not. Especially after he initially tried putting the poison on you, insinuating you sent him a smoothie.
Sure, it may have been difficult to figure that out the day he said it happened. But no one actually went back and thought about their targets after the day it happened. Hell, dolph was the only one who actually figured out their role didn't work n3 until everyone started discussing it on the last day.
Plus, he had to bus her after it was known that AM visited him.
Also, Sporty did. Sporty literally called out both wolves on the last day lol. And SOV called out Nav as well.

@WildZoo Come to think of it, I stand by my decision to put you in red. I was technically not wrong about you being sketchy. You may not have been a wolf but you were fraternizing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Weren’t you the one that said you didn’t have to vote early because all the action is always at the end?I'll be honest this is how village usually screws themselves. A lot of discussion and vote switching happens at the last hour or even later than that so a villager is more likely to be killed than a wolf.
I'm sorry, miz!!Oh you have no idea. I’m pissed. And I wasn’t fully pocketed and did question everything he said but it still stood (in my mind at least) that Sporty played sketchier than Kata, who in my mind had played like a pretty decent villager. I also couldn’t reconcile one of the only remaining wolves only popping in once every few days, which I know is easy to claim but it seemed legitimate. @katashark good job, you had me quite a bit more pocketed than Nav.
You did a good job! You used your role in a very villager-type way and I completely bought it! No hard feelings!I'm sorry, miz!!
I always feel so lost when there’s obviously a bunch of stuff going on behind the scenes and I just know nothing
Yes, I used to feel pressured to have a vote in at a reasonable time but then I just stopped because I noticed other people did it too. People used to find me sketchy for it too even though other players did it.Weren’t you the one that said you didn’t have to vote early because all the action is always at the end?
I never know what the heck is going on.I always feel so lost when there’s obviously a bunch of stuff going on behind the scenes and I just know nothing
This game had taught me though that the MOST SKETCHY thing one can do is not vote because you're talking on the phone...
🤣
I will say winning that mini game was awesome, that was just about my favorite prize ever.
I questioned the cleared list, and I initially voted Nav. But i am sorry, but sporty misplayed. She revealed in the afternoon, the game was over then, and she didn’t want to reveal who she protected. That was some really poor play. That will get you lynched 9 times out of 10 at LYLO. Hiding info at end game is wolfy af.No one said village played dumb, I said they played lazy. No one questioned Nav's "cleared" list. No one. No one pushed about how all those players are cleared. Using an ability in a "villager way" isn't a clear. It is bull****. There was only 1 person in his entire cleared list that was actually cleared and that was SOV.... the rest were all fair game as wolves.
There was a seer role, though deceased at that point, that seemed to have functioned daily....not far fetched to think there'd by a daily protector that could function in the same way.
Plus 3 players all with the same ability? Really? Odds are one of them is the wolfy variant. If you have 2 blockers...you're going to think 1 is a village block and 1 a wolf block....why doesn't anyone question this for the combo roles which would've lead to a kata suspicion?
Village checked in, listened to Nav, questioned nothing, voted amongst those he said weren't clear then peaced out....it was lazy play. No one made noise, stomped their their feet, said "hold up....using your role in a seemingly 'village way' isn't a clear"... nope, just believe Nav, vote what he says, leave thread.
I was very disappointed in the lack of village sharing at the end there. Still Sporty would never have gotten lynched if she acted like a villager, and the we could have found another candidate. Nav and to some extent Miz were the only ones forthcoming.
@DVMDream Could you add Nav and MsP to dead chat?
@DVMDream Could you add Nav and MsP to dead chat?
Done
If I had still been alive, I would have been voting WildZoo all over the place. She was being uber sketchy during the AM lynch, not at all sounding or reasoning like normal WZ....
So, that was my first go to as who I thought was wolf. So, wouldn't have helped village other than to get rid of the wolf helper and echo chamber.
So, that was my first go to as who I thought was wolf. So, wouldn't have helped village other than to get rid of the wolf helper and echo chamber.
Thank you!If I had still been alive, I would have been voting WildZoo all over the place. She was being uber sketchy during the AM lynch, not at all sounding or reasoning like normal WZ....
So, that was my first go to as who I thought was wolf. So, wouldn't have helped village other than to get rid of the wolf helper and echo chamber.
Well damn, if I'd just won my rock, paper, scissors game I could have gotten a wolf.
I'm sorry but it's 100% unfair to put this all on sporty. She actually put in a submission to protect genny but only switched it when dubs scared her in PM. Village hadn't been doing real productive discussion in days. Just following what other people said. The only people who questioned it were lynched, and you didn't listen to what they said. Most of the last day was spent bitching at the mods instead of discussing things. And since you all seemed busy or preoccupied, you also could've opted to do a "no lynch" which could've actually been quite beneficial. Sporty likely had reasons for not saying they was EOD protector, because if she avoided lynch yesterday she would've just been killed the next night when she couldn't protect.I questioned the cleared list, and I initially voted Nav. But i am sorry, but sporty misplayed. She revealed in the afternoon, the game was over then, and she didn’t want to reveal who she protected. That was some really poor play. That will get you lynched 9 times out of 10 at LYLO. Hiding info at end game is wolfy af.
I was very disappointed in the lack of village sharing at the end there. Still Sporty would never have gotten lynched if she acted like a villager, and the we could have found another candidate. Nav and to some extent Miz were the only ones forthcoming.
Anyways, there was a lot of flaws in logic and I don't think any one person was to blame
Edit aaaand somehow kata was super village for ghosting for days but sporty wasn't (when she does the regardless of affiliation)? Don't see it, again
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry, miz!!
Tbh i had you as a hard village throughout the game so there's no way i would've won this had i played.
Also don't actually want to lynch you since you helped slap some sense into me in Colorado game
Oh! And there were actually going to be worse consequences for self voting for DM but we changed them. I was happy to people voting for others for the most part instead of self campaigning 🙂
I'm sorry but it's 100% unfair to put this all on sporty. She actually put in a submission to protect genny but only switched it when dubs scared her in PM. Village hadn't been doing real productive discussion in days. Just following what other people said. The only people who questioned it were lynched, and you didn't listen to what they said. Most of the last day was spent bitching at the mods instead of discussing things. And since you all seemed busy or preoccupied, you also could've opted to do a "no lynch" which could've actually been quite beneficial. Sporty likely had reasons for not saying they was EOD protector, because if she avoided lynch yesterday she would've just been killed the next night when she couldn't protect.
Anyways, there was a lot of flaws in logic and I don't think any one person was to blame
Edit aaaand somehow kata was super village for ghosting for days but sporty wasn't (when she does the regardless of affiliation)? Don't see it, again
Yeah this wasn't a sporty issue this was a lack of village interest in general issue. Myself included as I had some work things happening right before I was night killed that had me distracted from the game.
I was killed right before I was ready to start sinking my teeth back into the game.
But this wasn't a last minute end game one player issue and it is a bit rude to push it off that way.
Village in general played lazy and by the time 1 or 2 people questioned things it was end game and too late. Plus the questioning wasn't super strong...it was there but then quickly backed off and lynch sporty.

Oh! And there were actually going to be worse consequences for self voting for DM but we changed them. I was happy to people voting for others for the most part instead of self campaigning 🙂
I like self campaign because I don't play often and many players around now don't know me so the chance I do get voted for is already slim..... so, yeah, I'll always self campaign.
i was so scared when that happened. lol!Well damn, if I'd just won my rock, paper, scissors game I could have gotten a wolf.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K