Game Night WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
You waiting last minute to reveal who you protected is questionable even if you turn out to be village.

D8

The apathy was real and the players didn't know what to do or who to turn to. In the end, they decided that Sporty needed to go. Sporty had been carefully observing how people were using her favorite snack. M&Ms, a classic chocolate candy loved around the world. Some people would separate the colors and eat them one at a time. Others would just grab handfuls and eat them with the colors mixed. Still others would grab 1 or 2 and savor them. Sporty preferred to separate her colors and the players decided she needed to be separated from them.

647901B6-5D35-431E-B995-583CA8D23F82.jpeg

Dead is @SportPonies, M&Ms a villager who could protect on odd nights

It is now Night 8. Night will close at 6:30am EST

Players:

2. @StartingoverVet
3. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @WildZoo
15. @Navilly
16. @Ms Procrastinator
17. @katashark

Battleships Sunk
18. snowy, village neighbor
5. jboo, village ability absorber thief
8. allieh, vanillager
6. skim, village designated survivors
13. cubs, wolf even night blocker
9. finn, village 2x gambler vig
1. dina, village night cancel
4. dvmd, village 1x rez
10. am, wolf poisoner
14. dolphin, village JOAT
11. barks, vanillager
19. genny, vanillager
12. sporty, village odd night protector

I’m not sure how this game is still going. That was the worst possible lynch at MYLO. To me that means that WZ is NOT third party and has to be wolf, unless I’m definitely misunderstanding this. Because as of tomorrow morning it’ll be 5 left. If there’s a neutral and two wolves, village=wolf and it should be game over, so unless there’s someone who’s able to stop night actions tonight we shouldn’t even be given the option of tonight. If there’s only one wolf and a third party we shouldn’t have been at MYLO today. I’m all sorts of confused.

Sobsob is cleared. Full stop.
I know I’m village, but of course you can’t take my word for it.
I’m inclined to believe kata is village based on her night actions. Could be wrong.

Not cleared:
WZ
Nav
Ms. P

I’m going to go back and look and see what night Ms. P posted her information.

I’m not sure how this game is still going. That was the worst possible lynch at MYLO. To me that means that WZ is NOT third party and has to be wolf, unless I’m definitely misunderstanding this. Because as of tomorrow morning it’ll be 5 left. If there’s a neutral and two wolves, village=wolf and it should be game over, so unless there’s someone who’s able to stop night actions tonight we shouldn’t even be given the option of tonight. If there’s only one wolf and a third party we shouldn’t have been at MYLO today. I’m all sorts of confused.

Sobsob is cleared. Full stop.
I know I’m village, but of course you can’t take my word for it.
I’m inclined to believe kata is village based on her night actions. Could be wrong.

Not cleared:
WZ
Nav
Ms. P

I’m going to go back and look and see what night Ms. P posted her information.

I am cleared as an original, look at the dolphin interactions. I am not sure if I am more in shock from that lynch or from that GoT ending.

Members don't see this ad :)
To be honest I'm not sure how the whole MYLO thing works either. I know how LYLO works though.

To be honest I'm not sure how the whole MYLO thing works either. I know how LYLO works though.

MYLO - mislynch or lose. If you lynch the wrong group of people you lose the game (the right group of people may include non-wolves). When “no lynch” is an option, you can also elect to do that to force LYLo the next day.

LYLO - you must lynch a wolf or the game ends.

D8

Everyone was confused. Was it over yet? It seems if things went a certain way it would not be the case but that is a story for another day. Seems there are little food or game options remaining that people were interested in with so many dead or gone. MsP was minding her own business, not caring what game was next as long as she got to enjoy her fresh, war, gooey chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk. The milk was not for dipping the cookies in mind you. As she was enjoying her cookies, someone stepped up and strangled her.

Dead is @Ms Procrastinator, Chocolate Chip Cookies, village neighbor

Having succeeded in their goal, the wolves turned to the remaining villagers. SOV was innocently enjoying some cheez-its. Kata saw him and was annoyed because he was not interested in playing her favorite game of Carcassonne. All he needed to to was pick a tile and place it. Then he needed to decide whether his meeple would go on a pasture, a city, a road, or a church in an attempt to earn the most points. Annoyed she walked up to him and strangled him as she had all her other victims.

Dead is @StartingoverVet, Cheez-Its, village innocent child who was killed by @katashark, Carcassonne who was a wolf JOAT that could jail, protect, and track from N2-N4

The last villager was Miz. She was quietly playing a game of Jenga by herself. She was sure that Nav had her back and she was safe. Unfortunately for her, Nav's allegiance had changed the night Miz had tracked AM and seen her interact with Nav. Nav snuck up behind Miz and stabbed her in the back.

Dead is @mizchiefmanaged, Jenga who was a village JOAT that could jail, track, and protect from N3-N5. She was killed by @Navilly, Sour Patch Kids, vanilla wolf convert

Dubz looked on at the carnage just watching. She was just along for the ride playing the game Splendor. She was a merchant of the Renaissance you are trying to buy gem mines, transportation, and shops in the hopes of becoming the most prestigious merchant. She was happy regardless of the outcome as she had already won.

Winning is @WildZoo, neutral who was unconvertable, unkillable until N6, and could win by guessing 2 night kills correctly which unlocked the ability to redirect.

Wolves and Neutral win!

Players:
2. SOV, village innocent child
3. Miz, village JOAT
7. Dubz, neutral
15. Nav, vanilla wolf convert
16. MsP, village neighbor
17. kata, wolf JOAT

Battleships Sunk
18. snowy, village neighbor
5. jboo, village ability absorber thief
8. allieh, vanillager
6. skim, village designated survivors
13. cubs, wolf even night blocker
9. finn, village 2x gambler vig
1. dina, village night cancel
4. dvmd, village 1x rez
10. am, wolf poisoner
14. dolphin, village JOAT
11. barks, vanillager
19. genny, vanillager
12. sporty, village odd night protector

Reactions: 1 users
Day 4 to night 4 was such a flow of emotions for me. Felt good about my cubs lynch, got a wolf, knew I would go for AM next. Then boom, get converted, which I was happy about, kept trying to get myself killed because I was a vanillager (the best outcome for a vanillager other than conversion), so I go into wolf chat to see that the person who converted me was watched (which per Miz’s first post on the thread before she edited was what being tracked referred to in this game). So now I am in panic mode. Decide to give AM plausible deniability by making up that I was watched, but kept her true role ability as acting on me (luckily enough she never submitted her drink action that night). Miz then approaches me telling me she tracked AM, and the drink thing all clicks for her that she is nefarious and we go hard for her.

But then as things progressed, I thought it was better for AM to just be buried by me and kata. That’s where the kata checks in on wolf chat and does the opposite of what I asked started happening . I was going to have her claim to be the watcher, to see AM give me a drink. But she had checked in on wolf chat and immediately responded to miz, so meh. Kata and me had a few moments like that, and then she just straight up disappears for two days which was fun .

And let it be known I maintained the reads that I had on thread the whole time. Which started getting real dicey at the end, because I would’ve chosen to lynch kata over protector sporty, but kata wanted to walk into the sunset together, which was fair.

Dubz did not know I was a wolf. I hinted I was chaos to her, and hinted I had the ability to redirect kills with her. I told her I would let her fulfill her win condition if she voted in my voting bloc on the last day, which she agreed to and gave her genny’s name.

Overall a stressful but fun game. Thanks for the game Kara and Ziggy!

Damn. I was really suspicious of NAV but it was too hard to Lynch him, and I didn’t have a good second choice after sporty. I would have picked msp and still lost.

Sporty kind of lynched herself not being forthcoming earlier at game’s end. Felt like a wolf without a good cover.

Oh well. Good game,

Thanks mods,

Reactions: 1 user
@WildZoo Thank you for the pack of trust. I was able to convince the other wolves to let you win with us from that.

• Love
i think the game would've gone differently if sporty stayed with genny as her original protection target but dubs scared her :(
So she did know you were a wolf
She didn't know originally but found out. Contrary to what nav says, she also knew he was a wolf lol

Day 4 to night 4 was such a flow of emotions for me. Felt good about my cubs lynch, got a wolf, knew I would go for AM next. Then boom, get converted, which I was happy about, kept trying to get myself killed because I was a vanillager (the best outcome for a vanillager other than conversion), so I go into wolf chat to see that the person who converted me was watched (which per Miz’s first post on the thread before she edited was what being tracked referred to in this game). So now I am in panic mode. Decide to give AM plausible deniability by making up that I was watched, but kept her true role ability as acting on me (luckily enough she never submitted her drink action that night). Miz then approaches me telling me she tracked AM, and the drink thing all clicks for her that she is nefarious and we go hard for her.

But then as things progressed, I thought it was better for AM to just be buried by me and kata. That’s where the kata checks in on wolf chat and does the opposite of what I asked started happening . I was going to have her claim to be the watcher, to see AM give me a drink. But she had checked in on wolf chat and immediately responded to miz, so meh. Kata and me had a few moments like that, and then she just straight up disappears for two days which was fun .

And let it be known I maintained the reads that I had on thread the whole time. Which started getting real dicey at the end, because I would’ve chosen to lynch kata over protector sporty, but kata wanted to walk into the sunset together, which was fair.

Dubz did not know I was a wolf. I hinted I was chaos to her, and hinted I had the ability to redirect kills with her. I told her I would let her fulfill her win condition if she voted in my voting bloc on the last day, which she agreed to and gave her genny’s name.

I love the hardcore wolf bussing we had going on early before I died and you just didn’t know it was bussing yet

Villagers noped out and stopped paying attention.

Seriously accepting all of Nav's half assed bull**** "clearings".... seriously? Why? Rule #1 of ww.... no one is 100% clear ever with the exception of the innocent child role. Had villagers taken the time to call Nav out on the bull**** instead of just taking his word on it, they may have had a chance. But you all just caved and went with it.

This was just pure lazy play.

Reactions: 4 users
I mean....really...a number of players were deemed "clear" because they "used their role in a villager way"..... yes, wolves will do that...because they don't want to get caught.

Is this really the level of play/clearing they accept on MU? If it is, they need to step up their game because I'd have everyone hoodwinked if I were given a wolf role over there.

I mean....really...a number of players were deemed "clear" because they "used their role in a villager way"..... yes, wolves will do that...because they don't want to get caught.

Is this really the level of play/clearing they accept on MU? If it is, they need to step up their game because I'd have everyone hoodwinked if I were given a wolf role over there.
I don't think it's comparable to MU because there'd be at least 60 pages, no conversions, no notifications of actions done on you (unless the role allows it), no writeup hints, and no joke voting by the end of D1 if you wanted to live to see the next day.

Last edited:
Villagers noped out and stopped paying attention.

Seriously accepting all of Nav's half assed bull**** "clearings".... seriously? Why? Rule #1 of ww.... no one is 100% clear ever with the exception of the innocent child role. Had villagers taken the time to call Nav out on the bull**** instead of just taking his word on it, they may have had a chance. But you all just caved and went with it.

This was just pure lazy play.
Can't say I agree but...

What gets me is no one figured out that the conversion was literally tracked. AM decided not to give out drinks after day 2 because everyone knew about them... there were large gaps in logic in the village side, which allowed wolves a relatively easy win imo

And people deciding not to lynch AM because she was "cHaOs" who was actually poisoning people and instead lynched Dina is perhaps the biggest tragedy lol

• Sad

No, it's not the level of play on MU.

but you're comparing apples to oranges because on MU this type of game wouldn't be played

Oh I had my suspicions. As I said to AM, I just didn't care :laugh:

I actually did have a redirect ability after I won and was very tempted to screw with you last night but wolves did me a solid on two occasions so I decided that would be rude

• Love
I don't think it's comparable to MU because there'd be at least 60 pages, no conversions, no notifications of actions done on you (unless the role allows it), no writeup hints, and no joke voting by the end of D1 if you wanted to live to see the next day.

Regardless of game setup, notifications, etc.....this type of lazy play and "clearing" wouldn't be acceptable am I correct?

So she did know you were a wolf
I'm a smarter cookie than I let on :p
Best way for me to meet my win condition was for wolves just to tell me who they were killing lol I didn't know they were wolves when I contacted them, but when they give a suggestion and it just happens to be correct...

Also my reads lists were almost entirely made up lol

• Sad
Best way for me to meet my win condition was for wolves just to tell me who they were killing lol I didn't know they were wolves when I contacted them, but when they give a suggestion and it just happens to be correct...

I still should've been blue/purple... ;)

• Haha
Regardless of game setup, notifications, etc.....this type of lazy play and "clearing" wouldn't be acceptable am I correct?
I can't be 100% sure because this is a near impossible scenario for MU anyway, but I'd like to think all the wolves would be pushed for reads more often and votes would get received earlier in the day for stronger pushing.

TO be fair everyone I said was cleared was, I just overstated a tiny bit how clear kata was ;)

With that said, my first move as coming in as the convert was getting you killed, as I saw how you were thinking and it was the most dangerous to that wolf group

Oh I had my suspicions. As I said to AM, I just didn't care :laugh:

I actually did have a redirect ability after I won and was very tempted to screw with you last night but wolves did me a solid on two occasions so I decided that would be rude

But would you have anticipated kata doing the kill? Specifically had them do the kill Incase you could mess with stuff.

We had a musing last time of going into challenge mode and killing you off since you had already won. But Kara wasn’t responding if she feels like that’s a bastardization or the game if wolves don’t win when they have the opportunity to, so we decided to just kill MsP and end it.

Did the points also not matter? :p

TO be fair everyone I said was cleared was, I just overstated a tiny bit how clear kata was ;)

With that said, my first move as coming in as the convert was getting you killed, as I saw how you were thinking and it was the most dangerous to that wolf group

Nope, based on what you stated for each cleared player, I wouldn't have considered a single one as "cleared".

Cleared to me is innocent child role (basically the only clearing I will put at 100%) or a seer that gets "so and so is a villager" and even this type of clearing is taken with a grain of salt since unseerable wolves have been a thing. Since we only had one seer and I don't see anywhere what type of results she received and you couldn't speak directly with her, I don't trust your interpretation of "clearing" from random posts on thread between you and her. You even said you were the only which that she "cleared", but, again you pushing that just made me more suspicious.

I even said in dead chat that if you aren't a wolf then you are playing stupid with your "clearings"....

Can't say I agree but...

What gets me is no one figured out that the conversion was literally tracked. AM decided not to give out drinks after day 2 because everyone knew about them... there were large gaps in logic in the village side, which allowed wolves a relatively easy win imo
It’s a bit hard when the person who’s claiming they got the drink is the one who was converted and there’s absolutely no way to confirm or deny it.