Game Night WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Neighbors with snow.
What are you @SportPonies ?

Members don't see this ad.

Have you considered that I’m combative because I’m gonna be mislynched at Lylo for a wolf win, just like I am basically every game?

It’s not particularly beneficial for me to role reveal but frankly also if it keeps the lynch off me and puts it on someone else that might ACTUALLY be a wolf, sure. Let’s do a mass role reveal.

However, I would like @katashark and @Nav first. Straight from them, not from anyone else.
How could it not be beneficial for you to role reveal at this point. That is lame sauce,

Lynch sport ponies.

Members don't see this ad :)
It would probably be more beneficial to village’s longevity if I did not share that information right now.
I dont see any reason for that. It proves yourself if you’ve actually protected any of the people still living. And quite honestly I’m calling BS since there has been no ability in the whole game (that I can recall) that’s able to act every single night (if that’s what you’re getting at). We can’t play things close to the vest at this point since one wrong move and it’s over.

I dont see any reason for that. It proves yourself if you’ve actually protected any of the people still living. And quite honestly I’m calling BS since there has been no ability in the whole game (that I can recall) that’s able to act every single night (if that’s what you’re getting at). We can’t play things close to the vest at this point since one wrong move and it’s over.
As far as proving my ability: false. I got no notification that kata protected me, so either she was lying about protecting me, or we get no notifications of actions made upon us.

Reactions: 1 user
As far as proving my ability: false. I got no notification that kata protected me, so either she was lying about protecting me, or we get no notifications of actions made upon us.
We absolutely get notifications. Nav has gotten notifications, I have gotten notifications. You’re lying or she is.

Can we please all stop blindly following Nav’s propaganda about OG wolves now? Because clearly it worked well for yesterday’s lynch. It’s pretty clear to me he’s been power wolfing for days and everyone just keeps following him on it.

Maybe I’m funneling and I’m more than willing to be reasoned out of the tunnel, but again, I see no reason why he’s not the convert. Frankly, it’s even possible he’s an OG that somehow got around being seered and/or is just making crap up about dolph seering him now that she’s dead, and everyone’s believing it. OG is less likely of course because it would kinda be a crappy mod move to make limited-use seering avoidable with an unseerable wolf in any capacity, but anything is possible.

Members don't see this ad :)
I find it funny that within 12 hours I have been told that I am both power wolfing and deep wolfing. Those are pretty much the opposites of one another. Sporty, can you elaborate how I have been power wolfing.

:hello: my ability was able to be used every night! Lol

:hello: my ability was able to be used every night! Lol

Do you get feedback from the mods on night three (“results”) ? Not sure quite how your results work.

Sporty - are you claiming you got results on night three?

Just a random musing, and maybe mods can weigh in @karabiner and @ziggyandjazzy . If there was an active protector in the game, then this is not even a mylo situation, as protection could still happen over night. Can you clarify if this is in fact not mylo then, and if it’s not, can pms be opened back up?

I had the ability to track, protect, and jail on nights 2, 3, and 4. I tracked miz night 2, then she got results. I protected sporty night 3 because she hinted about knowing something about roles being in different nights early on, then I jailed Dina night 4. At first miz didn’t receive results from my tracking, then mods fixed it. Idk what happened later on.

Do you get feedback from the mods on night three (“results”) ? Not sure quite how your results work.

Sporty - are you claiming you got results on night three?
Nope! Usually they would tell me if whoever I had guessed had died, I got nothing that night. Didn't even think twice about it originally since no one had died, thought they might have just decided they didn't need to tell me lol

I feel good about nav, miz, myself and sporty.

WZ is neutral apparently

I know the least about SOV and MsP, unless I’ve missed stuff on thread which is entirely possible.

I feel good about nav, miz, myself and sporty.

WZ is neutral apparently

I know the least about SOV and MsP, unless I’ve missed stuff on thread which is entirely possible.

Would like to clarify only putting sporty in that list because of the ability claim a few posts ago.

I’m on mobile.

What time is this ending? Is it ending early/late for GoT? If not, I am here one more hour and then I won’t be checking anymore.

D8 official tally
Sporty (4)
- Nav, miz, SOV, MsP
Nav (1) - Sporty
MsP (1) - kata

Voting: 6/7
@SportPonies is in the lead

missing: @WildZoo
Deadline: 30 min

Oh this is bad, I'm so sorry for blasting in here 8 minutes to close. Everything kinda crashed and burned while I was training my animals and I had to start work right away when I got home and lost track of time.

Seriously guys, don't lynch me...

I'm an EOD protector, correct. I was serious about not wanting to share my targets but I put myself in this spot now where I'm stuck anyway. I protected Nav, Snowy, and myself. I forgot to put in an action one night.

Sporty - when you protected yourself, what was the message that you received for yourself?