You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Game Night WW - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How could it not be beneficial for you to role reveal at this point. That is lame sauce,Have you considered that I’m combative because I’m gonna be mislynched at Lylo for a wolf win, just like I am basically every game?
It’s not particularly beneficial for me to role reveal but frankly also if it keeps the lynch off me and puts it on someone else that might ACTUALLY be a wolf, sure. Let’s do a mass role reveal.
However, I would like @katashark and @Nav first. Straight from them, not from anyone else.
Lynch sport ponies.
D8 official tally
Sporty (3) - Nav, miz, SOV
Nav (1) - Sporty
Voting: 4/7
@SportPonies is in the lead
missing: @WildZoo @Ms Procrastinator @katashark
Deadline: 5.5 hrs
Sporty (3) - Nav, miz, SOV
Nav (1) - Sporty
Voting: 4/7
@SportPonies is in the lead
missing: @WildZoo @Ms Procrastinator @katashark
Deadline: 5.5 hrs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe because I’m the protector.How could it not be beneficial for you to role reveal at this point. That is lame sauce,
Lynch sport ponies.
What’s your list of protected people?Maybe because I’m the protector.![]()
It would probably be more beneficial to village’s longevity if I did not share that information right now.What’s your list of protected people?
I dont see any reason for that. It proves yourself if you’ve actually protected any of the people still living. And quite honestly I’m calling BS since there has been no ability in the whole game (that I can recall) that’s able to act every single night (if that’s what you’re getting at). We can’t play things close to the vest at this point since one wrong move and it’s over.It would probably be more beneficial to village’s longevity if I did not share that information right now.
As far as proving my ability: false. I got no notification that kata protected me, so either she was lying about protecting me, or we get no notifications of actions made upon us.I dont see any reason for that. It proves yourself if you’ve actually protected any of the people still living. And quite honestly I’m calling BS since there has been no ability in the whole game (that I can recall) that’s able to act every single night (if that’s what you’re getting at). We can’t play things close to the vest at this point since one wrong move and it’s over.
We absolutely get notifications. Nav has gotten notifications, I have gotten notifications. You’re lying or she is.As far as proving my ability: false. I got no notification that kata protected me, so either she was lying about protecting me, or we get no notifications of actions made upon us.
@Karabiner13 @ziggyandjazzy was there any mess up with notifications, by any chance?
Can we please all stop blindly following Nav’s propaganda about OG wolves now? Because clearly it worked well for yesterday’s lynch. It’s pretty clear to me he’s been power wolfing for days and everyone just keeps following him on it.
Maybe I’m funneling and I’m more than willing to be reasoned out of the tunnel, but again, I see no reason why he’s not the convert. Frankly, it’s even possible he’s an OG that somehow got around being seered and/or is just making crap up about dolph seering him now that she’s dead, and everyone’s believing it. OG is less likely of course because it would kinda be a crappy mod move to make limited-use seering avoidable with an unseerable wolf in any capacity, but anything is possible.
Maybe I’m funneling and I’m more than willing to be reasoned out of the tunnel, but again, I see no reason why he’s not the convert. Frankly, it’s even possible he’s an OG that somehow got around being seered and/or is just making crap up about dolph seering him now that she’s dead, and everyone’s believing it. OG is less likely of course because it would kinda be a crappy mod move to make limited-use seering avoidable with an unseerable wolf in any capacity, but anything is possible.
Sounds like kata is the original wolf then, unless the mods messed up.We absolutely get notifications. Nav has gotten notifications, I have gotten notifications. You’re lying or she is.
Notifications might not have also gone through that night since N3 was cancelled. Did anyone get any notifications N3?Sounds like kata is the original wolf then, unless the mods messed up.
I find it funny that within 12 hours I have been told that I am both power wolfing and deep wolfing. Those are pretty much the opposites of one another. Sporty, can you elaborate how I have been power wolfing.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nav can't be an OG power wolf by definition, too much bussing 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I dont see any reason for that. It proves yourself if you’ve actually protected any of the people still living. And quite honestly I’m calling BS since there has been no ability in the whole game (that I can recall) that’s able to act every single night (if that’s what you’re getting at). We can’t play things close to the vest at this point since one wrong move and it’s over.
my ability was able to be used every night! LolWe lose if we don’t get the Lynch right. What would you be holding out for apres game awards? Wtf.It would probably be more beneficial to village’s longevity if I did not share that information right now.
I don’t think yours counts 😛my ability was able to be used every night! Lol
my ability was able to be used every night! Lol
Do you get feedback from the mods on night three (“results”) ? Not sure quite how your results work.
Sporty - are you claiming you got results on night three?
In that vein, @katashark did you get night results N3?Do you get feedback from the mods on night three (“results”) ? Not sure quite how your results work.
Sporty - are you claiming you got results on night three?
Just a random musing, and maybe mods can weigh in @karabiner and @ziggyandjazzy . If there was an active protector in the game, then this is not even a mylo situation, as protection could still happen over night. Can you clarify if this is in fact not mylo then, and if it’s not, can pms be opened back up?
I had the ability to track, protect, and jail on nights 2, 3, and 4. I tracked miz night 2, then she got results. I protected sporty night 3 because she hinted about knowing something about roles being in different nights early on, then I jailed Dina night 4. At first miz didn’t receive results from my tracking, then mods fixed it. Idk what happened later on.
But one night was canceled so maybe something didn’t go through.
No, I did not submit anything on N3Do you get feedback from the mods on night three (“results”) ? Not sure quite how your results work.
Sporty - are you claiming you got results on night three?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nope! Usually they would tell me if whoever I had guessed had died, I got nothing that night. Didn't even think twice about it originally since no one had died, thought they might have just decided they didn't need to tell me lolDo you get feedback from the mods on night three (“results”) ? Not sure quite how your results work.
Sporty - are you claiming you got results on night three?
Also, been absent a few days. Can someone give me a quick run through? And I’ll try to catch up
I did not receive any results. Was N3 the canceled night?In that vein, @katashark did you get night results N3?
Yes!I did not receive any results. Was N3 the canceled night?
I feel good about nav, miz, myself and sporty.
WZ is neutral apparently
I know the least about SOV and MsP, unless I’ve missed stuff on thread which is entirely possible.
WZ is neutral apparently
I know the least about SOV and MsP, unless I’ve missed stuff on thread which is entirely possible.
I feel good about nav, miz, myself and sporty.
WZ is neutral apparently
I know the least about SOV and MsP, unless I’ve missed stuff on thread which is entirely possible.
Would like to clarify only putting sporty in that list because of the ability claim a few posts ago.
I’m on mobile.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What time is this ending? Is it ending early/late for GoT? If not, I am here one more hour and then I won’t be checking anymore.
SOV is essentially 109% clear. He was innocent child and the mods came on the thread to reveal him as village.Would like to clarify only putting sporty in that list because of the ability claim a few posts ago.
I’m on mobile.
Ok thanks!SOV is essentially 109% clear. He was innocent child and the mods came on the thread to reveal him as village.
What time is this ending? Is it ending early/late for GoT? If not, I am here one more hour and then I won’t be checking anymore.
We offered to close early but no one responded so 10pm est is deadline. Won't do later
1 hour remaining
missing: @WildZoo @Ms Procrastinator @katashark
missing: @WildZoo @Ms Procrastinator @katashark
***** lynch ms p*****
I know the least about her now. Don’t want to miss another lynch.
I know the least about her now. Don’t want to miss another lynch.
Lynch Sporty
D8 official tally
Sporty (4) - Nav, miz, SOV, MsP
Nav (1) - Sporty
MsP (1) - kata
Voting: 6/7
@SportPonies is in the lead
missing: @WildZoo
Deadline: 30 min
Sporty (4) - Nav, miz, SOV, MsP
Nav (1) - Sporty
MsP (1) - kata
Voting: 6/7
@SportPonies is in the lead
missing: @WildZoo
Deadline: 30 min
This feels too easy
Oh this is bad, I'm so sorry for blasting in here 8 minutes to close. Everything kinda crashed and burned while I was training my animals and I had to start work right away when I got home and lost track of time.
Seriously guys, don't lynch me...
Seriously guys, don't lynch me...
I'm an EOD protector, correct. I was serious about not wanting to share my targets but I put myself in this spot now where I'm stuck anyway. I protected Nav, Snowy, and myself. I forgot to put in an action one night.
Reveal your protection targetsOh this is bad, I'm so sorry for blasting in here 8 minutes to close. Everything kinda crashed and burned while I was training my animals and I had to start work right away when I got home and lost track of time.
Seriously guys, don't lynch me...
Ugh
ahead of you.Reveal your protection targets
@WildZoo wanna help a daughter out and not let me die? 😀
Idk if you're back from dancing yet though 🙁
Idk if you're back from dancing yet though 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sporty - when you protected yourself, what was the message that you received for yourself?
"You protected yourself" if I remember correctlySporty - when you protected yourself, what was the message that you received for yourself?
Update: yes
"You protected yourself" if I remember correctly
The one questionable night where it maybe was protection was “someone stood by close to you watching you all night.” That’s a fair bit different.
What night did you protect Nav?"You protected yourself" if I remember correctly
Update: yes
That's very nice, Nav.The one questionable night where it maybe was protection was “someone stood by close to you watching you all night.” That’s a fair bit different.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K