WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah just not in general a fan of the last minute movement. You had all day to pursue other reads while alissa was not around. Why didn't you try to engage with doggo at all earlier if she was wolfy enough that you'd be willing to have her die in the last few minutes of a cycle without a chance to defend?Understandable. Alissa showing up and admitting sad villagery defeat combined with literally no resistance to that yeet got me real worried it wasn't a good move (as I explained) and Doggo was one of the two other people I had mentioned was giving strange vibes and so when it started, I figured heck, it's not a good argument but it's better than Alissa
this was the only thing I saw you mention about her priorI think we've (myself included) gotten very wrapped up in Sun and I need to take a step back and not let the heat of the argument cloud my decision, might take me a minute. Village leans on zenge, shorty, cray, and mkg. Can elaborate if needed. More than a few still in neutrals. Starting to think Sun is a really frustrated villager and I'm not comfortable putting my vote there tonight. When I was catching up, some things that Alissa called me out for seemed intentionally taken out of context, and now I think she's letting Sun dig her own grave. Although I haven't really mentioned it, Barks is giving me weird vibes and it's something I can't really put my finger on, but that's not where I want to put my vote less than an hour before yeet close with such a shaky basis. Some people have mentioned the same about doggo and I need to think about that too.
I think I am most comfortable putting my vote on Alissa tonight unless something big changes.
Yeet Alissa
If you thought april was a better option, why weren't you pushing harder for it?