GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SARdoghandler

THE BLOODY QUEEB OF EBGLAND (rip)
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
goat GIF
Tongue Goat GIF
Goat Bleating GIF

ERMAGERD GERTS

As we have al already established, goats are amazing creatures and clearly the best in the animal kingdom. Unfortunately, there are some villains out there who do not like goats.
*cue dramatic gasp*
Anyway, curse the non believers and all that jazz. May the most goatiest goats win.

Cycles will be 12/12 ish with day close at 11pm sharp AST and night close at 8am AST (if it isn't then, ya'll won't get night results until I'm off work, sorry. If there are major objections we can discuss)

1. Do not discuss the game outside of thread or your role PM.

2. Participation Requirements: at least FIVE posts per cycle. Day vote and night action submission per appropriate cycle. (If you plan to not use your night action, please let me know so I can close early when appropriate. Life does happen, so if things get busy, send me contingency votes/actions). Missing one of these requirements will earn you a warning. There will be no second warning.

3. Dead players should post in *****stars***** and keep commentary to a minimum. Also mind your reactions to posts made after your death.

4. Please do not direct quote or copy/paste or screenshot anything from mod PMs. Any fake copy/pasting, quoting and screenshots are not allowed. Practice the art of paraphrasing. Additionally, trying to use "villager code" to solve this game will be both useless and result in mod yeeting because I don't like it so don't do it.

5. You may edit posts but cannot delete them and please do not edit votes. Remember to unvote. Please format your votes correctly, either bolded or #########surrounded by numerous octothorpes######### and preferably on a separate line to be easily found by the mod. Please use the terms "vote" or "yeet.” Think before you post.

6. Do not discuss or share your night results before the night write-up is posted. However, you are free to continue to strategize between vote close and write-up.

7. If you require a sub due to extenuating life circumstances, please contact us directly, and do not discuss it on the thread. Otherwise, kaydubs will eat you.

8. MOST IMPORTANTLY, KEEP THIS FUN!!!! Otherwise, SAR will eat you.

Players:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @alissa14
3. @Zenge142
4. @Aprilthearab
5. @PippyPony
6. @mkg323
7. @WildZoo
8. @sunshinefl
10. @Doggo Labs
13. @Barkley13
14. @Dinashadow
17. @supershorty
22. @LaineyLou
23. @samac
36. @TelemarketingEnigma
127. @holdthemayo
?. @Crayola227

Subs and tots or whatever if applicable
1. @Lawpy
2. @SkiOtter
3. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
4. @kraskadva
6. @alleycat03
7. @WonderingStudent
8. @The_Breadmann
9. @PhiloslothicalStudent
10. @CoffeeQuestionMark

It is now Day 1. Vote/Yeet deadline is at 11pm AST (10pm EST/9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm fantasyland) on Monday, February 15th 2021.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
ToC
Day 1 Final Tally: click
Day 1 Final Write up: click
Night 1 Write up: click

Day 2 Final Tally: click
Day 2 Final Write up: click
Night 2 Write up: click

Day 3 Final Tally: click
Day 3 Final Write up: click
Night 3 Write up: click

Day 4 Final Tally: click
Day 4 Final Write up: click
Night 4 Write up: click

Day 5 Final Tally: click
Day 5 Final Write up: click
Night 5 Write up: click

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Second I guess.

Reactions: 1 user
Well heck I thought I got here first then I refreshed the page

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Maaaaaaaaaaaaa do you do fellow goats?

Edit: Baaa to Maaa because this is what goats say.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 10 users
Cycles will be 12/12 ish with night close at 11pm AST and day close at 8am AST (if it isn't then, ya'll won't get night results until I'm off work, sorry. If there are major objections we can discuss)
@SARdoghandler just to clarify, is DAY closing at 11pm and NIGHT closing at 8am and this is flipped?

Members don't see this ad :)
yeet april

just call me the Dead Sea because I am S A L T Y

• Haha
You know, I think in vet school, I learned that goats say "maa" and sheep say "baa." Seems like something a goat should know...

This must be more advanced knowledge because I'm in second year and still haven't been taught this :unsure:

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 12 users
This must be more advanced knowledge because I'm in second year and still haven't been taught this :unsure:
Literally all I remember from our small ruminant class is Haemonchus contortus and ways to tell sheep from goats (maas/baas and something with tails standing up), I'm in for a rough ride when I finally go back to the DVM :oops:

• Haha
This has gotta be the best theme ever

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 6 users
Literally all I remember from our small ruminant class is Haemonchus contortus and ways to tell sheep from goats (maas/baas and something with tails standing up), I'm in for a rough ride when I finally go back to the DVM :oops:

I thought they were the same animal but the boys were goats and the girls are the sheep?
Like dogs and cats.

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 11 users

If it makes you feel better I showed my DVM friend a picture I took of a sheep and her two lambs and her response was "What is that? Is that a sheep?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Oh! And caseous lymphadenitis. That's a thing.
One time I helped a vet lance CL abscesses on a whole herd of goats. Looked just like the Velveeta mac and cheese sauce packets, white cheddar. Mmmm.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Lol it’s a little early to be stretching this much
I think it's the only game I've ever played with you and I didn't know that was an NAI pattern of yours lol

Reactions: 1 user
I think it's the only game I've ever played with you and I didn't know that was an NAI pattern of yours lol
You've played with her in every standard game since your noob game.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
April's giving me weird vibes with this Barks thing. Feels like her Dina vote in the last game. Slightly wolfy reminders.

Yeet Barks

For those who didn't see wolf!Barks play in the emoji game:

Seriously? Wow. So quiet that I only remember playing with her when I wolfed with her.

Yeet alissa
Hi, my understanding is that everyone else's votes are reoccurring jokes, or they're salty from the last game. But I checked and Alissa wasn't even in the last game, so what made you call her out?

• Hmm
Hi, my understanding is that everyone else's votes are reoccurring jokes, or they're salty from the last game. But I checked and Alissa wasn't even in the last game, so what made you call her out?
alissa was in the last game I played if you count speed games. She voted me directly after I voted the only killable wolf.

• Hmm
  • Care
alissa was in the last game I played if you count speed games. She voted me directly after I voted the only killable wolf.
Thanks for clarifying!