GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And in case anyone actually wants a goats update I almost decided to rescue the boys a brother from sketchy circumstances but then I ran a fecal on them (I'm a terrible goat owner, I've never dewormed them or run a fecal) and they came back 0epg

So, needless to say I now run a closed herd because my goats are perfect angels and we simply cannot have the riff raff ruining things
 
I ate the apocalypse oreos on the 21st to celebrate. They were nasty.

These ones to celebrate oreo's 100th anniversary. The design reminded me on the Mayan calendar so I, non-darkly, dubbed them the apocalypse oreos.
340
@Viscernable