You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Stop holding me to an unrealistic standard. Let me wolfhunt like everyone else.I don't get the meaning of the hint.
Wowwwww
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm leaving my vote where it is but I don't like it. But I think we'll get info from the flip and the last second Doggo wagon weirds me out
Hm.did an ISO when I was thinking... why doggo? but now i see. This reads list feels eerily similar to the ones we put together for her when I wolfed with her in Milkshakes WW
unyeet AM
yeet doggo
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Zenge is weirding me TF out now too
This swing to doggo wolfy af
vote closed
Okay but W H YUNYEET Doggo
YEET Alissa
I wanted to see who all would join in if it looked viable.Zenge is weirding me TF out now too
Zenge. Idk what the heck you were trying to do in the past five minutes. But I don't like it and it's making me have second thoughts about you.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I feel like I'm turning into Cray because now I'm sus of everyoneZenge. Idk what the heck you were trying to do in the past five minutes. But I don't like it and it's making me have second thoughts about you.
My plan was to stay on Alissa, but the Doggo push was weird and I wanted to see who else would jump on.Okay but W H Y
Wait, so you weren't wolfreading Doggo?I wanted to see who all would join in if it looked viable.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or you were trying to give the false impression on resistance to the Alissa vote then jumping back on when you realized that Alissa might actually survive.I wanted to see who all would join in if it looked viable.
I'm trying to say it's better when people try to learn from you and emulate better aspects of your play, than for you to say always lose without you. There's a value difference in people putting you on a pedestal in that way, than putting yourself up there and people want you dead for it. Just my two cents.Stop holding me to an unrealistic standard. Let me wolfhunt like everyone else.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I thought the push was weird, so I jumped on the push to push it more? 🤔My plan was to stay on Alissa, but the Doggo push was weird and I wanted to see who else would jump on.
I feel like I'm turning into Cray because now I'm sus of everyone
I don’t really have a current opinion on Doggo. Neutral.Wait, so you weren't wolfreading Doggo?
But the wagon was kind of sketch and I wanted to see who all might jump on last minute. It’s interesting data.
I don't want them to emulate my play. That's part of the worshipping/pedestal thing, Cray. I want them to play well in their own playstyle that works for them.I'm trying to say it's better when people try to learn from you and emulate better aspects of your play, than for you to say always lose without you. There's a value difference in people putting you on a pedestal in that way, than putting yourself up there and people want you dead for it. Just my two cents.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't think I buy this.I don’t really have a current opinion on Doggo. Neutral.
But the wagon was kind of sketch and I wanted to see who all might jump on last minute. It’s interesting data.
You're being weird.
Zenge either was making a big brain village move we don't understand or was trying to play with the tally like a kitten with a ball of string and I don't know how I feel
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Welp, I know who I'm ISOing tomorrow.
Yep. I wanted to see who else waffled to it real quick, because they thought they might achieve something.I thought the push was weird, so I jumped on the push to push it more? 🤔
Okay time to actually go get icecream with Ace before he asks me when we're leaving for the twelfth time
GIF OFFICIAL D2 *FINAL* Yeet Tally
alissa (6) - AM, Dina, Doggo, Cray, supershorty, Zenge
sunshine (3) - Barks, dubz, samac
samac (1) - Lainey
April (1) - mkg
Zenge (1) - sunshine
DubZ ()
AM ()
Doggo (3) - mayo, April, alissa
15/15
Leading: @alissa14
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland
CHECK YO VOTES
alissa (6) - AM, Dina, Doggo, Cray, supershorty, Zenge
sunshine (3) - Barks, dubz, samac
samac (1) - Lainey
April (1) - mkg
Zenge (1) - sunshine
DubZ ()
AM ()
Doggo (3) - mayo, April, alissa
15/15
Leading: @alissa14
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland
CHECK YO VOTES
did an ISO when I was thinking... why doggo? but now i see. This reads list feels eerily similar to the ones we put together for her when I wolfed with her in Milkshakes WW
unyeet AM
yeet doggo
But yet you couldn't provide reads until after yeet close...
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sunny's never gonna let me live it down if I've been vouching for Z and I ISO him tomorrow in light of this sketchy behavior and change my read on him.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it was a quickie lol... plus when I saw there was a viable option because it was pretty obvious nobody wanted to jump on the AM train with meBut yet you couldn't provide reads until after yeet close...
This is what pisses me off. She's probably just a wolf but the fact that I get criticized for asking for her reads for two cycle and getting none yet her doing this is completely reasonable is bogus.But yet you couldn't provide reads until after yeet close...
Does anyone have a light bulb I can borrow?
It may have been delivered last night.
If so, please send it my way.
100 Watt minimum please
It may have been delivered last night.
If so, please send it my way.
100 Watt minimum please
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Care to elaborate?Does anyone have a light bulb I can borrow?
It may have been delivered last night.
If so, please send it my way.
100 Watt minimum please
I feel good about the allssa yeet as of now.
Not sure about Zenge.
The peeps on Doggo sketch af
Not sure about Zenge.
The peeps on Doggo sketch af
I would be honored to change your mindI feel good about the allssa yeet as of now.
Not sure about Zenge.
The peeps on Doggo sketch af
Care to elaborate?
Wire filliment
Incandescent
Could go down to 40 W but we'll have to scale back
I would be honored to change your mind
I think you are about to get your chance
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Scale back on what?Could go down to 40 W but we'll have to scale back
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you look at it from my perspective I was trying to follow the information coming in without knowing either of your affiliations. Why would I step in before giving you a chance to explain things yourself? That is not how I play and not, imo, a good way to play either.No sleep. I wanna see what happens.
There was a feeling earlier like you wanted me to die, and I said if people didn't come on and start backing me up about what I was saying about how mason role claims work, I was gonna cause trouble. And then you came to help. But not before.
But it started way earlier. Hate to quote Pip of all people, but the fun aunt comment was spot on.
It's a lot of little things with so many people, and I am not caught up and can't keep track anymore.
So I'm going with this vote for a million reasons. Mostly gut.
And also a shame that you're taking a 3p's side on a read of me that, again, was completely manufactured. And was based on the same exact behavior that a wolf shaded me for in a previous game where I was village.
If you reference my reads list, you will see that I already have. She's in my village leans.@WildZoo Can you answer this question?
Scale back on what?
Everything except breakfast I suppose
Wasn’t sure if it had changed.If you reference my reads list, you will see that I already have. She's in my village leans.
Thanks.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why not breakfast?Everything except breakfast I suppose
This is giving me pigeon vibes and I don't know what the right questions are
I don’t really have a current opinion on Doggo. Neutral.
But the wagon was kind of sketch and I wanted to see who all might jump on last minute. It’s interesting data.
........... so it was sketch for everyone but you?I don't think I buy this.
You're being weird.
what, like saving a villager?Yep. I wanted to see who else waffled to it real quick, because they thought they might achieve something.
LMAOOO I will be most pleasedSunny's never gonna let me live it down if I've been vouching for Z and I ISO him tomorrow in light of this sketchy behavior and change my read on him.
Does anyone have a light bulb I can borrow?
It may have been delivered last night.
If so, please send it my way.
100 Watt minimum please
yes please, is this in the same universe as the pigeon poems?Care to elaborate?
Day 2 Write-up
It was a day of head butting action. No one was surprised, it is a farm full of goats. Sadly, one goat seemed to be bullied more than the rest by the end of the day. Was it the dreads? The magnificent horns? Either way, she had to go.
Rehomed is @alissa14, a Valais Blackneck and vanilla villager
It is now N2, get those night actions in. Night close at 8am AST
Roster:
Players:
1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Zenge142
4. @Aprilthearab
6. @mkg323
7. @WildZoo
8. @sunshinefl
10. @Doggo Labs
13. @Barkley13
14. @Dinashadow
17. @supershorty
22. @LaineyLou
23. @samac
127. @holdthemayo
?. @Crayola227
Removed from the farm:
@PippyPony - Mountain goat, Serial Killer JOAT
@TelemarketingEnigma - Sherlock, mason
@alissa14 - Valais Blackneck, vanilla
It was a day of head butting action. No one was surprised, it is a farm full of goats. Sadly, one goat seemed to be bullied more than the rest by the end of the day. Was it the dreads? The magnificent horns? Either way, she had to go.
Rehomed is @alissa14, a Valais Blackneck and vanilla villager
It is now N2, get those night actions in. Night close at 8am AST
Roster:
Players:
1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Zenge142
4. @Aprilthearab
6. @mkg323
7. @WildZoo
8. @sunshinefl
10. @Doggo Labs
13. @Barkley13
14. @Dinashadow
17. @supershorty
22. @LaineyLou
23. @samac
127. @holdthemayo
?. @Crayola227
Removed from the farm:
@PippyPony - Mountain goat, Serial Killer JOAT
@TelemarketingEnigma - Sherlock, mason
@alissa14 - Valais Blackneck, vanilla
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I got so caught up in the waffle bonanza that I forgot to eat my dinner and now it's cold 🙁
Annoying for reasons I've already beaten 50 times into the ground. Think I'm gonna reread the entire thread and see if anyone got quiet near Pippy's claim.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Me either, particularly yours.I did not care for the Doggo Shenanigans.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do you think the light bulb talk is wolfy?Contingency yeet Mayo
This light bulb talk is weirding me out, and I did not care for the Doggo Shenanigans.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 118K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 150K
- Replies
- 68
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K