GGoats ThWWee: Here It GGoats Again - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what's going on
Well, you see, Dubz, it's very simple. I, meaning me, am going, meaning leaving, to bed, meaning the thing I lie in and stare at the ceiling from bc my brain doesn't believe in sleeping anymore 🙃
 
Me too, so behave yourselves my adult caprine children and don't eat any rhododendron

Staring I See You GIF by QuikTrip
Can I eat blister beetles?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am off to bed myself so you'll get a more thorough campaign from me tomorrow, for now I leave you with this:

You are my fire
The one desire
Be-leat when I say
I goat it that way

But we are two herds apart,
Can't bleat to your heart
When you say
I goat it that way

Tell me why, ain't nothin but a baaaad day
Tell me why, I'm munchin' on that hay
Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say
I goat it that way


4ee715_9597df4101d047d9a088b83bef3496c1~mv2.jpg
 
I am off to bed myself so you'll get a more thorough campaign from me tomorrow, for now I leave you with this:

You are my fire
The one desire
Be-leat when I say
I goat it that way

But we are two herds apart,
Can't bleat to your heart
When you say
I goat it that way

Tell me why, ain't nothin but a baaaad day
Tell me why, I'm munchin' on that hay
Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say
I goat it that way


View attachment 404828
Best campaign so far

Elect WildZoo
 
Can you use names that are a bit more obvious to new players?
Probably not gonna remember tbh, I haven't used my full name in years (and via context it should be clear enough who I'm voting for). Happy to introduce myself though!

Hi all I'm WildZoo --> WZ ---> Dubz
 
because generally wolves try to avoid being mayor, since that person usually gets investigated early here. it's not a large amount of sus for you, just a light dusting.
Is mayor a common thing in these games? What does a mayor usually do? I’ve never heard of this so I’m not actually sure what I’m voting for.
 
sometimes its tie breakers, sometimes it gives them the ability to open like a new PM each day, etc.
Sometimes it’s a pointless exercise and grants no additional powers, but how people voted when they thought it would makes for a more interesting D1.

At least I think I designed a game like that, and that was my logic… 🤔 I can’t honestly remember now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is mayor a common thing in these games? What does a mayor usually do? I’ve never heard of this so I’m not actually sure what I’m voting for.
it's an honor that comes and goes. sometimes there is a power that goes with the role, which commonly was tie-breaker, but it really can be just about anything.
 
Sometimes it’s a pointless exercise and grants no additional powers, but how people voted when they thought it would makes for a more interesting D1.

At least I think I designed a game like that, and that was my logic… 🤔 I can’t honestly remember now.
Yeah, LiterWWary, and I'm still mad because everything made me mad that game I wanted to read genny narrations, which was what I thought I was voting for 😡
 
ELECT SHORTY

Thank you O kind and benevolent God for blessing this poor sinner this game with your most holy of town roles, and take this vote for you to be mayor as a humble and sincere token of my gratitude to you in all your wisdom and good-deeds-doing-ness.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm really working hard here, y'all! This is the kind of dedication you can expect if you elect me as your mayor!



I think I did it again
I climbed on your truck
And chewed through the fence
Oh baby,
It might seem like a game
But I'm serious - I'm not tame
Cause to break out of pasture
That is just so typically me
Oh baby, baby

Oops I did it again
I munched on your hat, stole hay from your pen
Oh baa-by, baa-by
Oops you think I'm a lamb
That follows the plan
I'd rather cause mayhem

National Geographic Reaction GIF by Nat Geo Wild