GGoats ThWWee: Here It GGoats Again - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@ vamps Do I get to be first doe if this happens 🥰
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon
 
I think vampy is a great choice actually. No one wants to buy my vote so that bit is dead. I’m just going to vote who I’d like to see as mayor.

######Elect Vampy######
I thought I had bought it with meticulously crafted song lyrics 😢
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm actually getting slaughtered on icu so sorry guys, you're at the mercy of SAR posting tallies, and this is why modding during rotating internship is a bad idea.

I cried within 15 min of getting to work today.
I’m a vet school clinician and I’m getting slammed. I know it’s 10 times worse for you. Take your time!
 
There are too many good campaigns. I want to vote mkg because she's never had it despite wanting it but also Dubz's lyrics are very good and also madrigal's memes are amusing. smh
I don't think anyone is voting for me but me rn so I might campaign for mk. She does make top notch memes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a whole post typed up about this mayor thing and how I might read alignments off of it but then I realized…it’s so much better to post that AFTER the mayor is locked in place lol so I deleted it but just know I’ll have thoughts after the mayor is officially elected!
 
My fellow caprinicans,

Tonight I am making the difficult decision to suspend my campaign for the mayorship. I will no longer seek to be a nominee for the 2025 GGoats ThWWee election, and instead will be endorsing the Ggoth Ggoats as I believe they have what it takes to incite laughter and more salt licks during this exciting time. Thank you for your support as we work together for a brighter future in Gruffendale.

Your furriness,


goat GIF
 
My fellow caprinicans,

Tonight I am making the difficult decision to suspend my campaign for the mayorship. I will no longer seek to be a nominee for the 2025 GGoats ThWWee election, and instead will be endorsing the Ggoth Ggoats as I believe they have what it takes to incite laughter and more salt licks during this exciting time. Thank you for your support as we work together for a brighter future in Gruffendale.

Your furriness,


goat GIF
GGoth GGoats campaign humbly accepts your endorsement. We are an organization that will not be bought out by Big Farm (get it? get it?), we are FOR the goats, BY the goats.

*This message was paid for solely by GGoth GGoats candidate: vampy*


Tongue Goat GIF
 
The Hoof the Vote Coalition - Day 0 Mayoral Tally

PSV (0)
genny (1) - fruitsalad
madrigal (1) *campaign suspended* - Greedy
mkg (4) - mkg, Zenge, beans, Dubz
Greedy (1) - Lissa
Clem (0)
vampy (4) - Kay, genny, vampy, madrigal
11/15 voting

Missing: @Clem J , @Sakuraaa , @ClinicalABA , @potentialsheltervet
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
200.gif


WELCOME TO THE MID DAY CAPPY NEWS. IM YOUR HOST, BILLY G. OAT COMING TO YOU LIVE. WE HAVE A SPECIAL INCOMING BROADCAST FROM GGOTH GGOATS PARTY CANDIDATE, VAMPY

Thank you, Billy. My fellow ggoats, in my eyes you are all truly, the greatest of all time. Which why I implore you to make the right decision here and vote with the "GGoth GGoats". I have demonstrated my allegiance and dedication to my towns people by saying what others might be afraid to say, and questioning every move, no matter how small. I have been called wolfy, I have been called deceitful, but that did not stop me from protecting my own and calling out the devious and despicable behavior of the wolves! My loyalty cannot be bought out by Big Farm, it cannot be bought out by my political opponents. Whatever the results of this upcoming election might be, I will accept that YOU! The Goats! feel represented fairly and wholeheartedly by your next mayor. I look forward to the possibility of representing you as your next Mayor and thank you for the opportunity to run.