Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
because if we hold everyone to their claims:

if she had redirected lupin - no point in holding it in, lupin is dead and there was nothing to redirect
if she redirected April - nothing would have happened
if she redirected me - nothing would have happened, unless someone can get my self protection? but i assume it wouldn't work that way and I have no reason to believe it did
if she redirected samac - nothing would have happened
if she redirected cubs - someone would have been blocked. no one has claimed and the NK still went through
if she redirected WZ - unclear result, but idk why we would expect WZ to participate in this puzzle solving so why hold it in
My sus was on April, who I acted on, and it said it didn't work for whatever reason not told to me. I wanted to see if my failed targets got any notifications. I wanted to see what April would claim with her not knowing what I would claim. I wanted to see how everyone would react.

If I'd had something solid that could do anything, I would have spilled with me earlier spill. As it is, my nugget of info here does little beyond what the dangling of it and speculation can do.

No reason not to be doing the gamesolving I see you and cubs doing without it. Good work.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I swear to god if I get misyeeted because I don't have a "good enough ability" just like in the noob game I'm gonna flip. The strength of an ability compared to others should not be AI and you're going to waste a yeet cycle and lose the game if you yeet me
Don't worry, gonna look at more than that.

Make a case for your villageness. What wolves have gone after you hard? What wolves have you early voted? Stuff like that. Make a case.

April is just who feels the most off to me in this scenario. And I think her 1x avoidance claim seems pretty convenient in this scenario. She's had all day to come up with it. Everyone else's reveal happened with their role and ability. hers didnt, yet she kept pushing others for theirs and sussing them when we didnt come out with them. Her tone and gameplay seem different from early on, like right now she feels like samac in RvB, just cruising along hoping the sus doesnt land on her. And her starting to push a cubs vote started right around when Dubz would usually turn on me in games she wants me gone, or even in games we're both village. Maybe thats rubbing off from wolf chat.

If she village and not lying, she doesnt die and we're right back here tomorrow unless Dubz can double kill whenever, as I mentioned.

If she's a wolf and lying, shes dead, and then dubz dies tomorrow. I find it hard to believe thered be an alpha AND another wolf with an avoidance.

If Im wrong then I apologize and move on. I do want to go and look at some VCA though. So Im still willing to change my vote.

Reactions: 1 user
April is just who feels the most off to me in this scenario. And I think her 1x avoidance claim seems pretty convenient in this scenario. She's had all day to come up with it. Everyone else's reveal happened with their role and ability. hers didnt, yet she kept pushing others for theirs and sussing them when we didnt come out with them. Her tone and gameplay seem different from early on, like right now she feels like samac in RvB, just cruising along hoping the sus doesnt land on her. And her starting to push a cubs vote started right around when Dubz would usually turn on me in games she wants me gone, or even in games we're both village. Maybe thats rubbing off from wolf chat.

If she village and not lying, she doesnt die and we're right back here tomorrow unless Dubz can double kill whenever, as I mentioned.

If she's a wolf and lying, shes dead, and then dubz dies tomorrow. I find it hard to believe thered be an alpha AND another wolf with an avoidance.

If Im wrong then I apologize and move on. I do want to go and look at some VCA though. So Im still willing to change my vote.
This has a lot of good points.

I'm going to do an ISO of April. Sorry guys, I just literally cannot clear anyone at end game for the simple fact they claim the name of their role is a main character, even if that character is a good guy. If this was a Star Trek game and someone claimed Kirk, I would need some VCA and interactions.

Don't worry, gonna look at more than that.

Make a case for your villageness. What wolves have gone after you hard? What wolves have you early voted? Stuff like that. Make a case.

Ive been trying to push her for at least 2 cycles now, it never gains any traction, shes just been skating by. That unyeetable Dubz presence must have a halo effect.

Haha! Although my results were "your ability didn't work on April."

So the fail wasn't just because Dubz is alpha.

Question then becomes, what determines if my ability works or not? I don't understand the "science" how quirks interact with each other. Also the wording on my ability that it works with someone who responds to me.
Your ability didn't work on me because I didn't have a night action. Pretty simple. I'm assuming the redirect would have only given me a notification/gotten at least half way through the process if I actually had a night action submitted.

Reactions: 1 users
It's starting to look too convoluted as far as pack interactions to seriously consider Samac, TME, or cubs. April or me best cases from what I can see on thread. I hope I made some case for myself with explaining my thinking, and Dubz parking on me earlier has helped my case.

Ok time to ISO.

Can someone make sense of what the VCA for April is? April says she's busy, but it should be easy for her to recount to us over the last few days who she's voted and why.

Ive been trying to push her for at least 2 cycles now, it never gains any traction, shes just been skating by. That unyeetable Dubz presence must have a halo effect.
Yeah I've been skating by because I'm in my first semester of vet school with my second exam coming up in a few days. Doing the best I can considering I had back to back classes and meetings and reviews today

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I will certainly put forth the effort to catch up on everything I've missed today but it might be sporadic since I've got a good number of assignments due tomorrow morning

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I've been skating by because I'm in my first semester of vet school with my second exam coming up in a few days. Doing the best I can considering I had back to back classes and meetings and reviews today
Atta girl. Way to not let vet school keep you away from all this fun :D

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Day 1: *FINAL* Class Rep Election Tally

Dina (7)
- Dina, Chaos, April, Cray, cubs, TME, Lupes
DubZ ()
Zenge (7) - Zenge, AM, samac, dy, Sporty, DubZ, Bread
samac ()
Lupin (1) - genny

Day 2: Rage, You Damn Nerds *FINAL* Vote Tally

Bread (5)
- AM, Sporty, Dina, Cray, April
Cray (1) - DubZ
DubZ (1)
- Lupin
TME (1) - Bread
Lupin (1)
- cubs
Zenge (2) - TME, genny
cubs (3) - dyachei, Zenge, samac

Day 3: Do It With A Smile *FINAL* Vote Tally

Sporty (9)
- AM, cubs, Dina, April, DubZ, Lupin, samac, dyachei, TME
DubZ (2) - Cray, Sporty

Day 4: Never Forget Who You Want to Become *FINAL* Vote Tally

DubZ (7)
- samac, TME, April, cubs, Lupin, Cray, DubZ
April ()
shorty ()

Last edited:

Dina (7)
DubZ ()
samac ()
Lupin (1) - genny

Bread (5)
Cray (1) - DubZ
DubZ (1)
- Lupin
TME (1) - Bread
Lupin (1)
- cubs
Zenge (2) - TME, genny

Sporty (9)
DubZ (2) - Cray, Sporty

DubZ (7) - samac, TME, April, cubs, Lupin, Cray, DubZ
April ()
shorty ()
cubbie can I have a color pls? 🥺

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I'm feeling okay about Zenge for now because I do believe what he said about not going for the mayor for the first time ever as a wolf.

I've not felt the screams-village!Samac yet

I like Cray's point about Dubz playing peacemaker, but not enough to give her a lean especially when it's easy to sound helpful so early in the game and it's a good way to get on multiple people's good sides early and then bring the disaster parade later on
here's some early reads on known wolves now. She was replying to Dina who was commenting on each person she comments on for the mayor vote, for context

The VCA is going to be hard for you to analyze @Crayola227 just because the rojo really threw things off and I'm pretty sure no one voted anywhere except Dubz or Sporty on D3 and everyone was on Dubz D4. D1 was mayor things and I explained why Dina was my top pick based on trust levels. The only day you can actually look at genuine VCA is D2 and I was on Bread because (and I will still stand by this even with his flip) his tone was giving serious "I'm here and talking but not really participating" vibes. It was subtly different from his village play but I thought I could differentiate after wolfing with him twice in a row, and I was wrong

Dina (7)
DubZ ()
samac ()
Lupin (1) - genny

Bread (5)
Cray (1) - DubZ
DubZ (1)
- Lupin
TME (1) - Bread
Lupin (1)
- cubs
Zenge (2) - TME, genny

Sporty (9)
DubZ (2) - Cray, Sporty

DubZ (7) - samac, TME, April, cubs, Lupin, Cray, DubZ
April ()
shorty ()
April couldn't have ended the day on both Sporty and Dubz. Looks good for samac she's not on the Zenge mayor vote, seems kinda nuts to think ALL 4 of the wolves would have voted a fellow wolf. Crazier stuff happens, but yeah. April being last on Bread doesn't look super great but need more context, otherwise it could look like she wanted to see where the wind was blowing that day, it was pretty crazy the way the wagons were doing their thing that day.

Dina (7)
DubZ ()
samac ()
Lupin (1) - genny

Bread (5)
Cray (1) - DubZ
DubZ (1)
- Lupin
TME (1) - Bread
Lupin (1)
- cubs
Zenge (2) - TME, genny

Sporty (9)
DubZ (2) - Cray, Sporty

Day 4: Never Forget Who You Want to Become *FINAL* Vote Tally

DubZ (7)
- samac, TME, April, cubs, Lupin, Cray, DubZ
April ()
shorty ()

Cant see 4 wolves voting for Zenge, unfortunately that doesnt help to clear up anything but samac.

D2 tally got crazy with all the last minute activity, and all 3 of my votes came at the very end. If wolves really wanted bread dead, theres likely 2 wolves there, especially since it got all crazy at the end and no one really knew who was where until the deadline. I'll go review that sequence.

D3 not much, except perhaps wolves would want to be on sporty early versus late. I explained when and why I placed my vote there.

April couldn't have ended the day on both Sporty and Dubz. Looks good for samac she's not on the Zenge mayor vote, seems kinda nuts to think ALL 4 of the wolves would have voted a fellow wolf. Crazier stuff happens, but yeah. April being last on Bread doesn't look super great but need more context, otherwise it could look like she wanted to see where the wind was blowing that day, it was pretty crazy the way the wagons were doing their thing that day.
I was openly sussing him for a long time before I placed that vote on Bread, and if I was a wolf I could just have easily hidden my vote on someone who wasn't going to flip, considering I'm pretty sure you don't think both Cubs and I are wolves at this point and theoretically if I'm a wolf I would have been okay with him going down too. If I was a wolf, why would I have taken the risk to add to Bread when the top options were both villagers?

Also pretty sure he meant to put a D4 label over the last set, they're not all D3

Aprilthearab said:
I'm feeling okay about Zenge for now because I do believe what he said about not going for the mayor for the first time ever as a wolf.

I like Cray's point about Dubz playing peacemaker, but not enough to give her a lean especially when it's easy to sound helpful so early in the game and it's a good way to get on multiple people's good sides early and then bring the disaster parade later on

• Haha
Aprilthearab said:

Ah there it is

I find your stretch claims stretchy

Zenge asked a clarifying question and maybe it came off as throwing shade, but I definitely think it was a fair question to ask.

Now that I understand that Samac read Lupin's comment way differently than I did, I understand why she didn't understand where I was coming from
In response to SP.
Bread is quiet in most games, it only becomes AI if he finally shows up and says wacky stuff
Hmmm.... I didn't love Bread's play, but did he really amount to the wacky we've seen from Wolf Bread?
Hey I'm right on time

Looks like we had a swing to Zenge? I'm fine with that
But are you really?
Wat r u doin
in response to a last min vote by Samac for Zenge

Most interesting posts in the first of 7 pages of April posts. Really makes me think it would be good to ISO wolves... or maybe not, actually.

I hate ISOs because I feel if I don't do them for every alive player, I'm just going to get myself into a biased corner. Although I did once successfully catch a wolf april and make a good case by ISO. I dunno.

Aprilthearab said:

If you're trying to make this incriminating to me somehow, as if I knew Dubz and her ability(ies?), I was just talking about Dubz pocketing people and then letting them self-destruct into a chaotic panic

Also I would really appreciate for people who are very likely to place their votes on me to just do so now so I can get a gauge of if it's even worth it for me to defend myself vs going and doing my homework

I was openly sussing him for a long time before I placed that vote on Bread, and if I was a wolf I could just have easily hidden my vote on someone who wasn't going to flip, considering I'm pretty sure you don't think both Cubs and I are wolves at this point and theoretically if I'm a wolf I would have been okay with him going down too. If I was a wolf, why would I have taken the risk to add to Bread when the top options were both villagers?

I also specifically remember waiting for you as the 4th vote on me D2 at the very end with the paranoia you were starting to have about me and it never came. There was never an intention to get me yeeted, just to sow mass confusion, no sense in more than one wolf jumping on there, only paranoid confused villagers, which is why is struck me strange you didnt follow the waffle.

I also specifically remember waiting for you as the 4th vote on me D2 at the very end with the paranoia you were starting to have about me and it never came. There was never an intention to get me yeeted, just to sow mass confusion, no sense in more than one wolf jumping on there, only paranoid confused villagers, which is why is struck me strange you didnt follow the waffle.
I said exactly why I didn't follow the waffle when it happened, go find it if you think it's so incriminating

It's D5, basically D4 considering D1 was an election
Everyone but Dubz has pretty reasonable role claims I guess and otherwise seems very villagey based on previous interactions and stuff
We've already voted out two wolves within three yeet cycles after a rojo

If the wolves have a fourth wolf AND an alpha and we are on the brink of losing to them after a rojo and two wolf deaths by the end of the third yeet cycle, then the game seems considerably unbalanced.

I'm just going to go with Dubz is the last one and had a 1x yeet avoidance and we should try her again.

Unyeet Cray (I think?)
Yeet Dubz

Id been postulating and asking about the dubz vote all day and I dont think you really gave any input.
How much can I emphasize that I have been EXTREMELY BUSY today and I have NOT caught up and if you did not tag or quote me then there's a 95% chance I did not see it

Reactions: 2 users
It's D5, basically D4 considering D1 was an election
Everyone but Dubz has pretty reasonable role claims I guess and otherwise seems very villagey based on previous interactions and stuff
We've already voted out two wolves within three yeet cycles after a rojo

If the wolves have a fourth wolf AND an alpha and we are on the brink of losing to them after a rojo and two wolf deaths by the end of the third yeet cycle, then the game seems considerably unbalanced.

I'm just going to go with Dubz is the last one and had a 1x yeet avoidance and we should try her again.

Unyeet Cray (I think?)
Yeet Dubz

What do you think of this?

If she really is the last and yeetable, we actually would still be better off voting someone else today, and then coming back to her tomorrow, than we would be if we yeet her and we're wrong and she's alpha with a remaining wolf buddy.

Surely you can appreciate this?

We have to set aside Dubz today and go after someone else.

What do you think of this?
What I think is it's going to come down to either me getting yeeted or Dubz getting yeeted and I know only one of those will result in a possible game ending

What I think is it's going to come down to either me getting yeeted or Dubz getting yeeted and I know only one of those will result in a possible game ending

So all of your earlier cray sus disappeared? Samac is already there, im not 100% set on you, and I dont know what TME is thinking.

Edit: Oops. Apparently Sammy hates me more :(

• Care
I agree. Its pathetic that wolves rojo, we kill 2 in 3 days, know who the third is, and still going to lose. 🤮
Okay but that's why I don't think there's a fourth wolf. I don't think it's cray, and if you're actually village, then we might be solid and we should vote Dubz

Dubz is last/yeetable, we vote her: we win!
dubz is last/yeetable, we don’t vote her: she likely gets 1NK > 3village, 1wolf tomorrow
Dubz is alpha + another wolf, we get them right, assume 1 NK > 3 village, 1 wolf tomorrow
Dubz is alpha + another, we yeet wrong, assume 1 NK > 2 village, 2 wolf. We lose

So all of your earlier cray sus disappeared? Samac is already there, im not 100% set on you, and I dont know what TME is thinking.

Edit: Oops. Apparently Sammy hates me more :(
There's no use in all of us putting a single vote down on a variety of people and making a big confusing tie

I never had sus on Cray, I just put my vote there in the interim of you claiming and her claiming because she was the last one

Forgot to include: Dubz is alpha + another, we yeet dubz/fail, assume 1 NK > 3 village, 2 wolf tomorrow

Dubz is last/yeetable, we vote her: we win!
dubz is last/yeetable, we don’t vote her: she likely gets 1NK > 3village, 1wolf tomorrow
Dubz is alpha + another wolf, we get them right, assume 1 NK > 3 village, 1 wolf tomorrow
Dubz is alpha + another, we yeet wrong, assume 1 NK > 2 village, 2 wolf. We lose

I was just typing this out to ask your thoughts lol.