Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I wish she'd been around in games where obvious villains and heroes were switched, or even better, wolves and villagers were a mismatch of each, or even better, roles were assigned and then affiliation was RNG'd so NO connection whatsoever between flavor and Aff.
Oh I've done all of these :heckyeah:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
What's worse is she's likely village, and per usual it's based on villager code. She'll hand the village loss and wolf win to any wolf with a character that makes her feel warm and fuzzy about source material.

I wish she'd been around in games where obvious villains and heroes were switched, or even better, wolves and villagers were a mismatch of each, or even better, roles were assigned and then affiliation was RNG'd so NO connection whatsoever between flavor and Aff.
I’ve never lost a game before as village or wolf. You’re acting like I’m some dumb ass.

TBH if i were a wolf you would've been higher priority targets already. Both of your powers were known on the thread already, idk why Lupin was the target except that wolves might not have believed the 1x claim on the vig power.
Because Lupin was strongly village read. There were no further protections in the game.
It made sense for WZ to go for me or her given we were widely village read.
you would also make sense but with your ability best to avoid.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Cray, you never let me forget how bad you think I am at this game, you reminding me based on another reason is just another drop in the bucket.
neither of you claimed the role I was fishing for though.
I don't care and I'm very tired of this method of yours for solving. It's getting to the point where if I think you're village and it isn't end game, I would almost put you on ignore, that's how useful I think the strat is for wolf hunting.

I see I'm going to have to do the work on April myself, which is fine. Go look at VCA and interactions. After catch up.

• Okay...
@Crayola227 get to your N4 reveal or I’m going to assume you’re a wolf trying to run down the clock. We only have 3 and a half hours left, and you’ve been doing this holding it thing to 2 and a half hours. That’s not good village play.

tbh i am expecting it to be anticlimactic, unless she thinks she knows something about April's ability that April is lying about, in which case OHMYGOD PLEASE CATCH UP AND TELL US

Yeah quickly changed my mind because you’re continuing to drive a dubz yeet when that’s already failed once with her as an alpha.
This on the other hand, makes zero sense for him to be doing given what I outlined and the options.

Check my assumptions. Say Dubz is the last scum and has only one kill. If we misyeet a villager today, do we still get to vote her out tomorrow? If the answer to all this is yes, then voting anyone but Dubz makes most sense to ensure we aren't just giving up to a 2 person wolfpack with Dubz as alpha.

tbh i am expecting it to be anticlimactic, unless she thinks she knows something about April's ability that April is lying about, in which case OHMYGOD PLEASE CATCH UP AND TELL US
It's this which is why I haven't been in a hurry. Just as my N3 result I thought possibly was interesting and informative, but then maybe really wasn't.

I don't care and I'm very tired of this method of yours for solving. It's getting to the point where if I think you're village and it isn't end game, I would almost put you on ignore, that's how useful I think the strat is for wolf hunting.

I see I'm going to have to do the work on April myself, which is fine. Go look at VCA and interactions. After catch up.
You’re saying I’m going to hand the game to the wolves, I haven’t done that yet and I’m quite frankly tired of you implying that I’m bad at this game. You don’t like my play that’s fine, but you don’t have to constantly **** on me for it.

Day 5: Move It, Extras Vote Tally

DubZ (2)
- DubZ, cubs
cubs (1) - samac
Cray (1) - April

4/6

Leading: @WildZoo
Missing: @Crayola227 @TelemarketingEnigma

Vote ends at 10pm EDT, TODAY (~3.5 hours)
hgchp4v3r7.jpg

Ok, this actually does make a lot of sense.

Not sure why my N3 redirect of Dubz failed.

Keep in mind too, these "quirks" or abilities may have a lot more to do with bonus things the wolves have, and some may do less to affect a faction kill which may not be quirk based if that makes sense.

SP N1 makes a bit less sense.

When did SP come out and try to hard vouch Cubs? Because sure, she could do that for a wolf buddy, or, and I love to do this as a wolf, do it to sow sus on a villager.
It was when the vote started to swing to me D2. She may have said it once before that, but that’s when dubz came out with that “sporty still have your Cubs reading card?” And she’s like yeah he’s definitely village, and then zenge swung the vote toward me and she was vocal again about me being village. That’s when she became really suspicious for me and voted her the next day.

because if we hold everyone to their claims:

if she had redirected lupin - no point in holding it in, lupin is dead and there was nothing to redirect
if she redirected April - nothing would have happened
if she redirected me - nothing would have happened, unless someone can get my self protection? but i assume it wouldn't work that way and I have no reason to believe it did
if she redirected samac - nothing would have happened
if she redirected cubs - someone would have been blocked. no one has claimed and the NK still went through
if she redirected WZ - unclear result, but idk why we would expect WZ to participate in this puzzle solving so why hold it in

I guess I'm officially old school enough now to still follow the "if it doesnt die, lynch it again" Rule. If theres another wolf I'd think its between April and Cray, but I also think theres a decent chance Dubz is the only one left but had some other built in mechanic for a yeet avoidance. She didnt die with lupins vig shot. Why is it unreasonable to think she's alpha with 1x bulletproof and 1x yeet avoidance?
That's pretty crazy. Possible, but at that point the wolf pack is effectively more like 5 or 6 in # of strength in a game this size.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey @Crayola227 I'm getting a little tired of reading you ****ting on other people's play. Remember when everyone used to **** on how you played? I don't really care if you think that helped you grow as a player or whatever. It's not constructive. It's not fun. Cut it out.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
@Crayola227 for completeness I checked the muppets speed game. I did not sus you there either, and killed you n2 :)
I still think it's fair to say, that usually you or AM don't go after me without a cause I can appreciate as fair, when you are village. When it comes out of left field, often you're wolves.

If she really is the last and yeetable, we actually would still be better off voting someone else today, and then coming back to her tomorrow, than we would be if we yeet her and we're wrong and she's alpha with a remaining wolf buddy.

Surely you can appreciate this?

We have to set aside Dubz today and go after someone else.
There’s always no vote if that’s allowed to give more time, but Dubbles can probably just Dubble kill any night she wants.

• Haha
The reality is if I could get samac to put her half her focus anywhere besides (or really in addition to) flavor, villager code, and role name claims, she'd be three times the player I am (maybe that's setting the bar too, too low) and one of the best hunters out there. She often has the answers to all the questions I have about things that happened in game, who susses who, VCA, etc. If I could get her help there, it would be fine.

WAKE UP. WAKE THE **** UP.

• Okay...
The reality is if I could get samac to put her half her focus anywhere besides (or really in addition to) flavor, villager code, and role name claims, she'd be three times the player I am (maybe that's setting the bar too, too low) and one of the best hunters out there. She often has the answers to all the questions I have about things that happened in game, who susses who, VCA, etc. If I could get her help there, it would be fine.

**** off cray.

I do not see how this is helpful

Nope, I had no night results last night
Weird. I tried to redirect you onto Dubz. I don't expect Dubz to confirm. I was hoping you were wolf buddy and would kill her since we know she's wolf.

****, didn't think about the alpha thing. **** me dudes, I am really not good at PRs.

So, the claim is she's the one only thing we've had all game that comes closest to vanilla?
I swear to god if I get misyeeted because I don't have a "good enough ability" just like in the noob game I'm gonna flip. The strength of an ability compared to others should not be AI and you're going to waste a yeet cycle and lose the game if you yeet me

• Love
Haha! Although my results were "your ability didn't work on April."

So the fail wasn't just because Dubz is alpha.

Question then becomes, what determines if my ability works or not? I don't understand the "science" how quirks interact with each other. Also the wording on my ability that it works with someone who responds to me.

I swear to god if I get misyeeted because I don't have a "good enough ability" just like in the noob game I'm gonna flip. The strength of an ability compared to others should not be AI and you're going to waste a yeet cycle and lose the game if you yeet me
truth. it's not a contest. ORISIT

• Hmm
I think it’s cubs.
I’m leaving my vote where is.
do whatever you all want at this point.
If this is my first loss I take it, it’s fine.

I play the game to have fun. And it’s just not fun right now. I’ll be back before yeet close. Do as you will. ✌️

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
This makes me want to vote for you.
Even trying to say it’s a possibility to not be an alpha is ridiculous.
A wolf has survived a vig shot, yeet attempt, apparently had actions that don’t work on them, AND there’s an alpha hunter in the game that was an ability that can be passed down.
seriously.
seriously?! Why even feel the need to comment on that?
Because I'm constantly trying to break you out of the box of your own thinking. I believe in you.

TBH if i were a wolf you would've been higher priority targets already. Both of your powers were known on the thread already, idk why Lupin was the target except that wolves might not have believed the 1x claim on the vig power.
Good point, so the choice probably had more to do with crafting an end game in terms of player interactions instead of worrying about what PRs were left, if that makes sense. (As in, who is likely to vote who, who is likely to figure out interactions and gamesolve the last wolf)

I agree Lupin was one of the smartest left and under less sus than Cubs and I. She was the better choice from that perspective than a PR perspective.