Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Hotter girls: PCOM vs NYCOM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Columbia22, Mar 25, 2004.

?

Hotter Girls: PCOM vs NYCOM

1. PCOM

16 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. NYCOM

26 vote(s)
    61.9%
  1. Columbia22

Columbia22 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

So, what do you guy think??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sleep deprived

sleep deprived Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

This is not a good reason to choose a school. However, I can't help but notice there are lots of really pretty girls in my class (I go to NYCOM). I wonder sometimes.

3. sia_simba

sia_simba Senior Member
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    How come I can't vote?? This bites. But i woulda voted for NYCOM.. so count my vote in too. =)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. sleep deprived

7+ Year Member

Now I am going to stir the pot. Did you ever notice that all of the faculty at NYCOM are men? With the exception of a handful, and I mean like only a couple, all of them are MEN. I can't think of one woman at NYCOM who interviews students iether.

5. Columbia22

Columbia22 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

NYCOM seemed to me to have a very mixed crowd....some were real old, perhaps foreign med shcool graduates taking classes, some were quite young (through their combined BS/DO program), and some seemed to me a bit immature (this kid in anatomy lab was dissecting and using cuss words like it was no one elses business). I also noticed that space seemed to be quit the issue at this school...is it normal for study groups to convene on the floors of hallways?? Is it normal for the library to be smaller than my dorm room??

6. sddoc

sddoc Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Grow up.

7. DrQuinn

DrQuinn My name is Neo
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

NSUCOM, no contest.

Q, DO

8. Chrisobean

Chrisobean The Killer Bean
    7+ Year Member

since I am going to NYCOM, i will greaty improve the hot-ness of the chicks there :D

9. fullefect1

fullefect1 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

How can someone know this question if they are not attending both schools? Unless someone from PCOM could say that there are only a small amount of hot females at their school? I am not sure that is going to happen though.

10. haldane3

haldane3 Member
    7+ Year Member

Goodness, just when I thought the Pre-DO forum had nothing better to do than gripe about medical education equality...:laugh:

11. EastCoaster78

EastCoaster78 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

There are a TON of hot chicks at PCOM. I swear every day I take notice of a new one I hadnt seen before.

12. Columbia22

Columbia22 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

wow, this is pretty close, we need more votes

13. sweetz1180

sweetz1180 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    NYCOM has pretty hot girls:clap:
    now, if only i could say the same about the guys

14. Adapt

Adapt 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

15. sleep deprived

7+ Year Member

Exactly, NYCOM has really pretty girls every where, and the guys are not gorgeous. Which gets back to my point I was making before... all of the faculty are men, only men do the interviewing. And to me, it is just way to quincidental (sp) for a medical school to be filled with beautiful women. :(
    I went to an all girls college and there were not half as many attractive women.

16. dmitrinyr

dmitrinyr Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I interviewed at NYCOM in december and I have to admit that there were a lot of extremely attractive women at the school, definetly more than a usual med school. I don't know about the guys, I am a guy and don't really pay attention to that sort of thing. About the point that the previous poster mentioned, both of my interviewers at NYCOM were woman and 4 of the 5 interviewers that day were women.

17. sleep deprived

7+ Year Member

Good, I am glad to know that has changed. :)

Lets see what happens to the student body now. LOL