HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Day 2: Wands Popping Off Vote Tally

April (4)
- Zenge, Dina, Cyndia, mkg
Mayo () -
Zenge (2) Cray, sunshine
Sunshine (1) - AM



7/13 @Aprilthearab you are in the lead!

AngrySelfassuredFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif





Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 8:45pm Eastern (~9min left)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, hear me out. Mayo say they were attacked. April says she was paralyzed. Assuming April was blocked, she wouldn't have been able to try and kill Mayo. Do you guys think two wolves went after a kill last night?
I think there’s a 3P possibility. We don’t know for certain it was wolves that tried to kill Mayo.
 
Okay, less than ten minutes left and I'm gonna get yeeted, so quick role reveal time

I'm a villager with the spell Incarcerous which binds people up with ropes. It only works on dark wizards. I tried using it on Mayo last night to see if I could get some more info about whether he really is village as claimed or not, but I was paralyzed and hit with crippling pain before I could do my action.
 
I think Cynd makes sense as a village based on her opening post and votes since

But the Cray tunnel on me just feels like last game where she wolf tunneled on me all game, my only thought is that I dont' know that she would try the same thing twice in a row.

Yeet Cynd
 
I think Cynd makes sense as a village based on her opening post and votes since

But the Cray tunnel on me just feels like last game where she wolf tunneled on me all game, my only thought is that I dont' know that she would try the same thing twice in a row.

Yeet Cynd
I'm not even voting you, how am I tunneling you?

Weak
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, less than ten minutes left and I'm gonna get yeeted, so quick role reveal time

I'm a villager with the spell Incarcerous which binds people up with ropes. It only works on dark wizards. I tried using it on Mayo last night to see if I could get some more info about whether he really is village as claimed or not, but I was paralyzed and hit with crippling pain before I could do my action.


I find it weird that your spell supposedly only works on dark wizards. Based off lore that shouldn't be a thing???
 
I think Cynd makes sense as a village based on her opening post and votes since

But the Cray tunnel on me just feels like last game where she wolf tunneled on me all game, my only thought is that I dont' know that she would try the same thing twice in a row.

Yeet Cynd
Wait, so why'd you choose Cyndia?
 
Day 2: Wands Popping Off Vote Tally

April (4)
- Zenge, Dina, Cyndia, mkg
Mayo () -
Zenge (4) - Cray, sunshine, april, genny
Sunshine (2) - AM, moose
Cyndia (1) - mayo


11/13 @Aprilthearab @Zenge142 you are in the lead!
missing @Ms Procrastinator @WonderingStudent

AngrySelfassuredFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif





Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 8:45pm Eastern (~1 min left)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad