HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2: Wands Popping Off Vote Tally

April (2) - Zenge, Dina
Mayo (1) - Cray



3/13 @Aprilthearab you are in the lead!

AngrySelfassuredFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif





Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 8:45pm Eastern (~15min left)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see what Mayo potentially did (still sus) but it looks like Mayo told us the 1x yeet avoidance during night time which might have made the wolves vote for them and now comes forward as a 1x yeet and 1x NK avoidance.
OR
that's a lie and Mayo is an alpha and there was a blocked NK / someone was protected?
The yeet avoidance claim came after night already closed though, so that couldn't have influenced wolves' choices.
 
We don’t, but there wasn’t a night kill AND he claimed they tried to kill him.

could be April and Mayo coordinated in wolf chat? That’s the only other way I guess

He got a mention of a spell that tried to kill him. We don't know if that kill came from a wolf. Wolf kill could've been blocked or target could've been protected
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How convenient that the two people I'm sussing (Cyndia and Dina) have both decided to misyeet me. And Zenge is joining in. Really feels like a wolf somewhere in there, or two or all three of them
 
How convenient that the two people I'm sussing (Cyndia and Dina) have both decided to misyeet me. And Zenge is joining in. Really feels like a wolf somewhere in there, or two or all three of them
WOW!

This is an interesting falsehood. I was the FIRST one on you. I didn’t “join in”.

Also since when are you suspicious of Dina?
 
How convenient that the two people I'm sussing (Cyndia and Dina) have both decided to misyeet me. And Zenge is joining in. Really feels like a wolf somewhere in there, or two or all three of them
Okay I think zenge is manufacturing sus but I had soft cleared cyndia based on day 1 voting. But now that we think Mayo may be telling the truth I need to rethink things. Because cyndia is voting for you with zenge who I’m voting.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WOW!

This is an interesting falsehood. I was the FIRST one on you. I didn’t “join in”.

Also since when are you suspicious of Dina?
I only said you "joined in" because Dina and Cyndia were already on my sus list.

Since moose asked me who I'm sussing and I said Cyndia and Dina