HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I take issue with this.

You spent the entire last game pushing my weirdness as sus when you were wolfing. It almost worked.

Maybe I'm just me.

Maybe you are a wolf. I can't tell yet, but I'm over this argument.
But I was right you weren't village. Your tone was different and I noted it wolf chat. So don't act the victim no one can ever read.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******
Oh man if I knew this was Harry potter I would have moved heaven and earth to play it 😭
******

pipwiz.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night 1

harrypotterohcrap2_5919.jpg


Spells flew haphazardly, lighting up the darkness.

But...

No one has died.


13 Wizards/Witches

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Zenge142
3. @Dinashadow
4. @Cyndia
5. @Crayola227
6. @genny
7. @Aprilthearab
8. @MOOSEygoosey
9. @Ms Procrastinator
10. @mkg323
11. @WonderingStudent
12. @holdthemayo
13. @sunshinefl

It is Day 2! Yeet/Vote deadline closes in 30 minutes at 8:45pm Eastern (or sooner!)​
 
Yeet April

I don’t like how she’s village reading MKG and MSP who’s she’s never even seen wolf. Especially in a speed game where there’s so little content to go off of so far when she made those reads.
 
Yeet April

I don’t like how she’s village reading MKG and MSP who’s she’s never even seen wolf. Especially in a speed game where there’s so little content to go off of so far when she made those reads.
I'm not village reading MsP, I'm just not wolf reading her. Neutral. And yeah, that's kind of the point, is it not? To make snap judgements on what little we have to go off of?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why did I ask them to kill me???

So then why the heck didn't you die if they tried to kill you and you didn't, again?


So either mayo lied about being a villager with 1x avoidance, or else he's actually an alpha or wolf with some number of avoidances that was blocked last night and that was why there was no kill.

Either way, I don't feel good about mayo and strongly suspect he is a wolf, but think a vote there would be wasted today. I'm willing to pursue another mayo vote once we flip another wolf.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait, so you’re saying you were paralyzed, the same night the wolves were unable to kill anyone?

Thats interesting.
There wasn’t a kill because they tried to kill Mayo. Now this seems like you manufacturing sus against april
Mayo legit said the wolves tried to kill him. I'm assuming he's 3P or some kind of hard to kill villager
Yeah that’s what I’m wondering.