-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Don't roll your eyes at me. Vote early and talk with us.
Current sus people:
Dina, Wondy, Sunshine
Dina, Wondy, Sunshine
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
#### contingency yeet Wonder ####
cyndia, mkg, sunshine, dinaWho is in your POE right now?
Contingency yeet msp
My initial gut feels on her reactions to me felt off like I said earlier, and with her staying off the tie despite being on thread, I think this is a good road to go down.
My initial gut feels on her reactions to me felt off like I said earlier, and with her staying off the tie despite being on thread, I think this is a good road to go down.
Current sus people:
Dina, Wondy, Sunshine
Why Dina?
Why them?cyndia, mkg, sunshine, dina
They're the people I'm the least comfy village reading right now.Why them?
Why me?
I've said Dina was sus since D1 and she hasn't posted anything to change those feelingsWhy Dina?
Okay, but what have they done specifically to warrant that?They're the people I'm the least comfy village reading right now.
Is Genny still here? 🤔
It was mentioned earlier that you hinted at being seered/protected or something like that. What's that about?Why me?
Yes, why wouldn't she be?Is Genny still here? 🤔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And me?I've said Dina was sus since D1 and she hasn't posted anything to change those feelings
I got a message about 2 night actions, 1 that I was shoved into safety and 1 that I was getting read. (Paraphrasing as per rules)It was mentioned earlier that you hinted at being seered/protected or something like that. What's that about?
your claims have been bizarre, the "we", and you "soft-cleared Cyndi"? how?Why me?
Because I was trying to form my reads and I see like nothing from herYes, why wouldn't she be?
I was just thinking that!Is Genny still here? 🤔
🙄🙄🙄🙄 I’ve already explained both of those several times and that she’s not.your claims have been bizarre, the "we", and you "soft-cleared Cyndi"? how?
Because I was trying to form my reads and I see like nothing from her
fair points and keep questioning but that's how genny tends to playI was just thinking that!
Because I was trying to form my reads and I see like nothing from her
Well, you can interact with her at any point. Don't wait; just initiate.I was just thinking that!
Fishing?It was mentioned earlier that you hinted at being seered/protected or something like that. What's that about?
Well maybe my first comment was trying to get her attention? Before you decide to answer for her?Well, you can interact with her at any point. Don't wait; just initiate.
Eating pizza.Is Genny still here? 🤔
In my skim I got MKG and Zenge confused which caused more confusion. Sorry!Bussing? What?
And are you saying Dina is bussing too?
Was more noting wolfy behavior for Dina rather than figuring out packs.
night 2 closed. what a doozy.
I'm between MsP, wonder, cyndia, and sunny, but I'm not sure how I feel about cyndia voting on MsP with me
I feel like there's a good chance mayo is telling the truth. I'm leaning cray towards village and I think her tunnel on mayo is NAI.
I feel like there's a good chance mayo is telling the truth. I'm leaning cray towards village and I think her tunnel on mayo is NAI.
Wait, were you asking if I was dead yet? Know something I don't know?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I still don't really understand then since mkg wasn't even on the board.In my skim I got MKG and Zenge confused which caused more confusion. Sorry!
Was more noting wolfy behavior for Dina rather than figuring out packs.
I feel like there's a good chance mayo is telling the truth.
Am I missing some obvious sign? Why would wolves kill someone who avoided yeet with no warning, had people suspecting them as an alpha wolf, and never claimed why they avoided?
Here’s another one for the “we” @Animal MidwifeI'm between MsP, wonder, cyndia, and sunny, but I'm not sure how I feel about cyndia voting on MsP with me
I feel like there's a good chance mayo is telling the truth. I'm leaning cray towards village and I think her tunnel on mayo is NAI.
Oh btw @Ms Procrastinator I understand your confusion over my N1 results. I was too.
Okay, but what have they done specifically to warrant that?
Dina- April threw sus at her trying to get her misyeeted.
Cyndia- Gives me weird vibes, especially with her votes.
MKG-most of their posts seemed fluff plus the voting mishap earlier.
Because I was thinking that April was possibly covering for her packmate MKG D1 while they weren't here so that's why I was thinking it was a bussing situation with mixing up Zenge's vote wagon with MKG.Okay, I still don't really understand then since mkg wasn't even on the board.
13 Wizards/Witches
1. @Animal Midwife Wolf
2. @Zenge142 DEAD VILLAGE
3. @Dinashadow ????
4. @Cyndia wolf
5. @Crayola227 village
6. @genny absent
7. @Aprilthearab DEAD VILLAGE
8. @MOOSEygoosey weird, maybe wolf
9. @Ms Procrastinator village
10. @mkg323 echoey
11. @WonderingStudent absent
12. @holdthemayo maybe 3P? Vs alpha wolf vs legit villager? I’m confused
13. @sunshinefl VILLAGE
1. @Animal Midwife Wolf
2. @Zenge142 DEAD VILLAGE
3. @Dinashadow ????
4. @Cyndia wolf
5. @Crayola227 village
6. @genny absent
7. @Aprilthearab DEAD VILLAGE
8. @MOOSEygoosey weird, maybe wolf
9. @Ms Procrastinator village
10. @mkg323 echoey
11. @WonderingStudent absent
12. @holdthemayo maybe 3P? Vs alpha wolf vs legit villager? I’m confused
13. @sunshinefl VILLAGE
Sunshine saying she was seered would be risky if she wasn't in fact seered. Chances are the seer would probably have said something by now.Dina- April threw sus at her trying to get her misyeeted.
Cyndia- Gives me weird vibes, especially with her votes.
MKG-most of their posts seemed fluff plus the voting mishap earlier.
To be safe:
Continguency yeet Dina
so I don't miss day close while im catching up
Continguency yeet Dina
so I don't miss day close while im catching up
This is a very weird list.13 Wizards/Witches
1. @Animal Midwife Wolf
2. @Zenge142 DEAD VILLAGE
3. @Dinashadow ????
4. @Cyndia wolf
5. @Crayola227 village
6. @genny absent
7. @Aprilthearab DEAD VILLAGE
8. @MOOSEygoosey weird, maybe wolf
9. @Ms Procrastinator village
10. @mkg323 echoey
11. @WonderingStudent absent
12. @holdthemayo maybe 3P? Vs alpha wolf vs legit villager? I’m confused
13. @sunshinefl VILLAGE
And I think they left a breadcrumb so Im moving that person village. Hopefully not seeing something that isn’t there.Sunshine saying she was seered would be risky if she wasn't in fact seered. Chances are the seer would probably have said something by now.
How could there be breadcrumbs when we've only had one night cycle?And I think they left a breadcrumb so I moved that person village. Hopefully not seeing something that isn’t there.
Dina- April threw sus at her trying to get her misyeeted.
Cyndia- Gives me weird vibes, especially with her votes.
MKG-most of their posts seemed fluff plus the voting mishap earlier.
Wait I'm confused by what you're saying on dina - a confirmed villager (april) was trying to get her misyeeted? How do you know she is a misyeet?
Also why is the mkg mishap sus if she tried to break a tie on two villagers?
We have 12 pagesHow could there be breadcrumbs when we've only had one night cycle?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a very weird list.
Why though?
Because of how she is reading you, or the rest of it?
Does it read better if you leave yourself off of it?
That doesn't matter. There's only been one night cycle.We have 12 pages
Was it April or someone else that said they were blocked possibly 2x N1?Day 2
Dead is @Aprilthearab , a villager in possession of the spell, Incarcerous, able to block wolves only.
I think she meant Dina was trying to get April misyeetedWait I'm confused by what you're saying on dina - a confirmed villager (april) was trying to get her misyeeted? How do you know she is a misyeet?
Also why is the mkg mishap sus if she tried to break a tie on two villagers?
april says dina was trying to get her misyeetedWait I'm confused by what you're saying on dina - a confirmed villager (april) was trying to get her misyeeted? How do you know she is a misyeet?
Also why is the mkg mishap sus if she tried to break a tie on two villagers?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K