I think i'm overthinking the "Institutions Attended" section...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Assumption

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm currently finishing up my last prepreq, and I'm about to list this college in the Institutions attended section, when lo and behold, I see "Status of First Degree". Of course, I select Degree Expected, of course in 2014!! = )

HOWEVER, Should I put the degree name for my first degree as "D.V.M." Or should I just leave it them blank?

NOTE: I went to about 3 different schools recently to complete my prereqs. so does that mean i put "EXPECTED DEGREE to be D.V.M." for all schools???

AY-YAH-YAH-EEEH!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOO STRESSFUL!!!!
 
Its asking about your undergrad degree. So for degree expected, I'd put "no degree expected" for each school except for the one you're getting your bachelor's from. Then put the date you expect to get your bachelor's degree. (Adjust if you have any other degrees in the mix, or if you aren't planning on a bachelor's.)