I WWanna Be The Very Best (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BDFB.gif


It's time to travel across the land, searching far and wide..... each villager to understand, the magic of friendship. Or something.

Time to catch some wolves. Go go gadget.

IQfU.gif

anyone else hear the game music with this gif? ​

Rules:
1. No PMing unless otherwise specified.
2. No screenshots. Do not quote mod PMs. Time to use your paraphrasing skills.
3. Don't edit lynch votes. It is okay to edit regular posts.
4. Lynch may close early if discussion stops and there's an overwhelming majority. Night may close early if all actions are in.
5. Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated
6. Dead must post in **** stars ****
7. Lynch closes at 9 PM CST. Night closes at 8 AM CST. Assume lynch close at these times, even if mod is not available to post that it is closed.

Role PMs will be going out shortly. @kaydubs and I are your mods.

Game starts now, with first lynch close at 9 PM CST tomorrow (Saturday) night.

The Roster:
1. @muttmanager
2. @Skimble
3. @capri1722
4. @grebes4lyfe
5. @StayingPositive2017
6. @Animal Midwife
7. @WildZoo
8. @Trilt
9. @nyanko
10. @MixedAnimals77
11. @CoffeeQuestionMark
12. @SARdoghandler
13. @SnowshoeDog143
14. @johnnaboo
15. @Gwenevre
16. @dolphin106258
17. @Stagg737
18. @sheltermed
19. @genny
20. @Melchizedek
21. @Karabiner13
22. @Crayola227
23. @allieh8607
24. @Glammyre


Table of Contents
Day 1 - grebes lynched
Night 1 - AM, Paws die
Day 2 - shelter lynched
Night 2 - jboo, Stagg, Mixy die
Day 3 - Dubz lynched
Night 3 - gwen dies​
 
Last edited:
It's time to travel across the land, searching far and wide..... each villager to understand, the magic of friendship. Or something.

Time to catch some wolves. Go go gadget
I am so confuse
What children's animated TV show are we in here??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's the deal with Stagg that makes 2 (or more?) people want to lynch them immediately?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Well, I made certain promises. Promises that must be kept.

######lynch AM######

Why is she voting to lynch herself

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Shelter uses the LIS rule! Effectiveness yet to be seen!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aw, it was that good for you? Barely a blip on my radar.

Nah, I'm just being obnoxious. After playing that speed game I'm not really a fan. Feel like there's too much random chance and not enough analysis. I mean, village almost won after first lynch, so I think there was just as much (if not more) luck involved than actual skill.