You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ignore this thread...accidentally posted in wrong forum, now can't delete
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This is pre-vet dude
This is pre-vet dude
Bring back the T-rex.
Man and here I spent some quality time typing up a nice response
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Umm, are you hating on my dancing, fat, purple t rex?Bring back the T-rex.
Man and here I spent some quality time typing up a nice response
dsffd
this tickled my funny boneDey say fools funny. d'oh!this tickled my funny bone
Umm, are you hating on my dancing, fat, purple t rex?
I just feel like I can relate to the other one better
We should do the opposite of ignore this thread. Much like my cats do when I ask them to ignore the boxes their toys came in.
This is now a kitties in boxes thread.
This is now a kitties in boxes thread.
I'm glad you kept your signature the same, otherwise I totally would have thought you were somebody new.Umm, are you hating on my dancing, fat, purple t rex?
Damn it! Should totally have changed itI'm glad you kept your signature the same, otherwise I totally would have thought you were somebody new.

Hawkeye, you can't delete threads unless you become a gold donor 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted676737
Hawkeye, you can't delete threads unless you become a gold donor 🙂
Someone is hinting that their palms need some greasing - wink wink nudge nudge
I don't see a dime of it. I'm a volunteer.Someone is hinting that their palms need some greasing - wink wink nudge nudge
So Lee is the evil mastermind? Who accepts bribery?
Yeah, yeah, I know how it works. I donated for at least six years... then I got 'verified'... *coughcultcough*
Yeah, yeah, I know how it works. I donated for at least six years... then I got 'verified'... *coughcultcough*
I'll never get verified probably
Send me your info and I might be able to make it happenI'll never get verified probably
Send me your info and I might be able to make it happen
I clicked the link and I think I submitted the stuff that I needed to submit. I just assumed it wasn't enough for them or something since I'm not in clinical practice.
nope. help desk is slow. If I can independently verify, I can do it. Just need details like license number or current academic institutionI clicked the link and I think I submitted the stuff that I needed to submit. I just assumed it wasn't enough for them or something since I'm not in clinical practice.
Like SSN, birth date, credit score and home address?nope. help desk is slow. If I can independently verify, I can do it. Just need details like license number or current academic institution
Like SSN, birth date, credit score and home address?
And first born child. And probably checking account number, just in case and to be extra sure.
Where you been, bae????
Where you been, bae????

Just been busy the last few weeks. On the ER night shift right now. Haven't been on SDN a ton or had time for any WW (I know, I know, blasphemy).
Clinics are the worst for ww
Just been busy the last few weeks. On the ER night shift right now. Haven't been on SDN a ton or had time for any WW (I know, I know, blasphemy).
Basically clinics are the worst for having a life lolClinics are the worst for ww
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Life on clinics? That's blasphemy
Clinics is life. Life is clinics.Life on clinics? That's blasphemy
Blah. There's life after. Shocking, I know.Clinics is life. Life is clinics.
Don't lie to us. Because it feels interminableBlah. There's life after. Shocking, I know.
😉 I promise. I wouldn't lie.Don't lie to us. Because it feels interminable
😉 I promise. I wouldn't lie.
that's what a liar would say
that's what a liar would say
She's lying. Confirmed.
You keep making my life sound so bleak. Omg.She's lying. Confirmed.
Fleek!!!You keep making my life sound so bleak. Omg.
Lying goes against my character. You might as well ask me to do something equally impossible. Like watch more Olympic swimming.
Basically clinics are the worst for having a life lol
Internship is worse.
I managed to train for 2 5k races and play in hockey tournaments during clinics. Internship? hahahahahahahah - I was lucky if I could get home in time to take my dog for a walk before bedtime
Yeah I can imagine. I'm frustrated this year because we do NOT have scheduled breaks. We are told to bring food and eat between clients. I get it, I just have to pay someone to let the poops out because 16 hours is too long, especially for Weenis, pu/pd from steriods and all that jazz. We do what we gotta do!Internship is worse.
I managed to train for 2 5k races and play in hockey tournaments during clinics. Internship? hahahahahahahah - I was lucky if I could get home in time to take my dog for a walk before bedtime
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 29K