ignore this thread...accidentally posted in wrong forum, now can't delete

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HawkeyeLover26

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
dsffd

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
We should do the opposite of ignore this thread. Much like my cats do when I ask them to ignore the boxes their toys came in.

This is now a kitties in boxes thread.

catinbox_simba_by-jacme31-1024x680.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Umm, are you hating on my dancing, fat, purple t rex?
I'm glad you kept your signature the same, otherwise I totally would have thought you were somebody new.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So Lee is the evil mastermind? Who accepts bribery?

Yeah, yeah, I know how it works. I donated for at least six years... then I got 'verified'... *coughcultcough*

Reactions: 1 user
I clicked the link and I think I submitted the stuff that I needed to submit. I just assumed it wasn't enough for them or something since I'm not in clinical practice.
nope. help desk is slow. If I can independently verify, I can do it. Just need details like license number or current academic institution

Basically clinics are the worst for having a life lol

Internship is worse.

I managed to train for 2 5k races and play in hockey tournaments during clinics. Internship? hahahahahahahah - I was lucky if I could get home in time to take my dog for a walk before bedtime

Internship is worse.

I managed to train for 2 5k races and play in hockey tournaments during clinics. Internship? hahahahahahahah - I was lucky if I could get home in time to take my dog for a walk before bedtime
Yeah I can imagine. I'm frustrated this year because we do NOT have scheduled breaks. We are told to bring food and eat between clients. I get it, I just have to pay someone to let the poops out because 16 hours is too long, especially for Weenis, pu/pd from steriods and all that jazz. We do what we gotta do!