-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Immunology WW: Keep The Cat Alive Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yup put in for T cell on January 3rd night, was blocked by cytokines that night so told mods to create the T cell during day cycle on the 4th
lynch lupin I guess
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wait.
unlynch lupin
unlynch lupin
i have no idea anymore.
lupin.
are you a woof?
lupin.
are you a woof?
The last night I was notified of a new T cell entering the game was Jan 6th.
Unlynch Rojo Lynch Lupin?
This coincides with the last night I created a t cell. Made a helper t that night.
I don't know then, all I know is I got told I was now a killer t as of Jan 9th. I have hinted all along you guys can lynch me because there was a back up in the node, but it won't win you the game.
I don't know then, all I know is I got told I was now a killer t as of Jan 9th. I have hinted all along you guys can lynch me because there was a back up in the node, but it won't win you the game.
What were you before that time?
haha. I am not a woof. I swear on these gels I just got loaded.i have no idea anymore.
lupin.
are you a woof?
Started game as HSC.What were you before that time?
Me! (For a while)This coincides with the last night I created a t cell. Made a helper t that night.
she was HSC. she told me initially when she was helping with cover
Started game as HSC.
Having a hard time believing this as mods told me no HSCS as of January 8th. And I had to wait for the revival to create another cell
Were you notified of LoTF'S change? Also, I am sorry, but I have a hard time taking you seriously since we pretty much determined you are chaos. It wouldn't surprise me if this is all you. lolThe last night I was notified of a new T cell entering the game was Jan 6th.
Unlynch Rojo Lynch Lupin?
When I was changed, I told her that I thought there must not be any more HSCs and anybody that claimed to be HSC was lying.
DVMD than said it on thread the next day.
DVMD than said it on thread the next day.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, and I confirmed the date with her when she entered the node and you told me she'd claimed Helper T.Were you notified of LoTF'S change? Also, I am sorry, but I have a hard time taking you seriously since we pretty much determined you are chaos. It wouldn't surprise me if this is all you. lol
Having a hard time believing this as mods told me no HSCS as of January 8th. And I had to wait for the revival to create another cell
Beats me. I sure as hell am not happy about it though seeing as it is about to get me lynched.
No, I mean when she got turned into the T-reg, not the original t-helperYes, and I confirmed the date with her when she entered the node and you told me she'd claimed Helper T.
I feel good enough, unless something new pops up, to finally get to say:
Lynch Lupin
Lynch Lupin
Having a hard time believing this as mods told me no HSCS as of January 8th. And I had to wait for the revival to create another cell
Sorry mods told me Wednesday no more HSCs
Unless someone else is turning people into other cells.... I didn't create anymore cells after January 8th... that is, until the recent revival
No, no notification since the 6th. STL did clarify for me I only get the notification when a new T cell enters the body, but would not know their fate afterward. So it's possible her transition from T to T wasn't counted.No, I mean when she got turned into the T-reg, not the original t-helper
Pretty sure we established some can, since LoTF changed cells.Sorry mods told me Wednesday no more HSCs
Unless someone else is turning people into other cells.... I didn't create anymore cells after January 8th... that is, until the recent revival
Were you notified of LoTF'S change? Also, I am sorry, but I have a hard time taking you seriously since we pretty much determined you are chaos. It wouldn't surprise me if this is all you. lol
When did we determine she is chaos?
Because she survived lynch?
wait wait wait.
dvmd if mods didn't tell you about lotf, we probably have a 2nd maturation mech
dvmd if mods didn't tell you about lotf, we probably have a 2nd maturation mech
This is BS, especially considering your circumstances.I feel good enough, unless something new pops up, to finally get to say:
Lynch Lupin
Pretty sure we established some can, since LoTF changed cells.
I dunno, no one else is claiming changing at a time other than when I did something. Minus LoTF and I verified feeling weird that night. Didn't feel weird the night you changed.
my guess is chaos can also mature cells.
at this point, chaos is likely playing for the village. I'd kind of like them to cop to it
at this point, chaos is likely playing for the village. I'd kind of like them to cop to it
It was more the wording, Who Knows Why in the write-up. No solid evidence.When did we determine she is chaos?
Because she survived lynch?
wait wait wait.
dvmd if mods didn't tell you about lotf, we probably have a 2nd maturation mech
Didn't tell me what about her? I felt weird the night she claims going from helper T to T reg
Yeah, I'm definitely not chaos. Lupin says she thinks I am but didn't think I was responsible for Rojo's immunosuppression so don't knw how genuine it is.When did we determine she is chaos?
Because she survived lynch?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dvmd made me a helper t. It is the second change that has no explanation.wait wait wait.
dvmd if mods didn't tell you about lotf, we probably have a 2nd maturation mech
I had felt weird earlier in the game, as had numerous other people, so pretty sure that was associated with one of the wolves because it stopped after genny died.I dunno, no one else is claiming changing at a time other than when I did something. Minus LoTF and I verified feeling weird that night. Didn't feel weird the night you changed.
no ****. I'm talking about the switch to tregDvmd made me a helper t. It is the second change that has no explanation.
It was more the wording, Who Knows Why in the write-up. No solid evidence.
I'm a bone marrow stromal cell. I also can't be lynched. I don't know though if the wording at write up would be similar
no ****. I'm talking about the switch to treg
Why would I be notified of that? I didn't make a T reg.... I'm not sure what you are trying to ask?
I'm saying that there's a process of change that you're NOT in control of.Why would I be notified of that? I didn't make a T reg.... I'm not sure what you are trying to ask?
Hrm. I see. Well, we have a chaos out there that is enjoying themselves currently.I'm a bone marrow stromal cell. I also can't be lynched. I don't know though if the wording at write up would be similar
I'm saying that there's a process of change that you're NOT in control of.
I'm not convinced there is.
I told you I had thought you were chaos and that I didn't quite trust you, but with nothing to put my finger on... I got more out of playing along and hoping for the best.This is BS, especially considering your circumstances.![]()

I would it depends on their win conditions. Kam did actually look up typical chaos characters in STL games before.my guess is chaos can also mature cells.
at this point, chaos is likely playing for the village. I'd kind of like them to cop to it
but you're willing to believe it of LotfI'm not convinced there is.
Only thing holding me back on Lupin is that she's a smart wolf and wouldn't fall into this easy if a way to figure her out. But I really can't think of anything else.
Then you are saying you don't believe that LoTF is now a T-reg instead of the T-helper you originally made her?I'm not convinced there is.
Also, I don't get why suddenly I am on the table again when I could have just killed dy and nyan and this game would be over. This is crazy.
but you're willing to believe it of Lotf
I'm willing to believe the "feeling weird" was someone else controlling that player's ability. I didn't feel weird the night lupin is claiming turning into a killer t
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you think you can change a helper t to treg as a stromal?
because that seems odd to me
I suppose it's possible the weird feeling could be an ability thief, though there's no reason a wolf would use a stolen ability to make a Killer T cell. Chaos wouldn't admit to it unless their win condition aligns with village (but again, why make a Killer T cell if your win condition doesn't align with village?)
but why would dvmd's ability change a helper t to a treg?
Did you miss where I said I was pretty sure that was genny? mmm said she felt weird last in my notes and was killed when genny was lynched. Pretty sure that means it was penny's ability.I'm willing to believe the "feeling weird" was someone else controlling that player's ability. I didn't feel weird the night lupin is claiming turning into a killer t
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K