Immunology WW: Keep The Cat Alive Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
#####lynch rojo#######
I'm not sure I'm going to be back before close

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Did you miss where I said I was pretty sure that was genny? mmm said she felt weird last in my notes and was killed when genny was lynched. Pretty sure that means it was penny's ability.

It doesn't matter whose ability it was. Just that if they can steal your ability then it makes sense

Members don't see this ad :)
And why would a wolf or chaos create a Killer T? Again, unless Chaos wins with village, in which case they should cop to it and help us take down the right person.

It doesn't matter whose ability it was. Just that if they can steal your ability then it makes sense
But I don't think it was an ability thief, it fits with FeLV hiding. Per the write-up:
There were very few cells left that could take out Genny/VMH. Thankfully, one of the ones was the NK cell who was still out there. She was able to recognize MMM, who was currently harboring FeLV. The NK cell took out both of them, leaving Genny/VMH dead to the world.

Dead is mmdreamerz, neutrophil.

Dead is Genny/VMH, FeLV, wolf.

It is night. Night deadline set for 10 am CST.

That makes it seem like the weird feeling was the cell that genny was hiding in.

Members don't see this ad :)
well, we're looking for a convert. and it has been days since kara's death.

I don't see lupin lying like this as a wolf. So therefore, she's likely telling the truth

Do we have a list of who felt weird and when?
OG Genny felt weird D1, died N3. Cheat and HTML both said they felt funny N3, died N5 and N6 respectively. Trilt felt funny N6, died N7. I believe Lupin said she felt funny N7? Then my spreadsheet fell to ****.

Reactions: 1 user
well, we're looking for a convert. and it has been days since kara's death.

I don't see lupin lying like this as a wolf. So therefore, she's likely telling the truth
I got antigen from rojo night 10 I think, isn't that after the conversion was supposed to happen?

OG Genny felt weird D1, died N3. Cheat and HTML both said they felt funny N3, died N5 and N6 respectively. Trilt felt funny N6, died N7. I believe Lupin said she felt funny N7? Then my spreadsheet fell to ****.
Mine too, but I don't remember anybody claiming they felt weird after that.

I got antigen from rojo night 10 I think, isn't that after the conversion was supposed to happen?
Yes, but I don't think we have any solid reason to believe a convert would lose their abilities on conversion, so I don't think we can read into this.

If people are having issues being here for lunch close, I am more than happy to elongate the time just a bit? Would that be helpful? Literally making popcorn for the end of this lunch.

Reactions: 2 users
Unofficial dead wolf tally:

Lupin (4) - kcough, kam, lotf, dvmd
Rojo (2) - raf, dy

*********************************************************************************
First you take my life, now you take my job? When will you wolves stop terrorizing me?!
*********************************************************************************

Reactions: 6 users
So, we have been willing to say everything else weird was the act of a dead wolf, is their one of our wolves that could have suppressed an APC?

@Teepster87 I know you answered this already, but were you ever immunosupressed? Or anything else weird?

DVMD also felt weird one night.

@Lupin21 and @DVMDream what night was it for you guys?

If people are having issues being here for lunch close, I am more than happy to elongate the time just a bit? Would that be helpful? Literally making popcorn for the end of this lunch.
I vote yes on a bit more time please.

So, we have been willing to say everything else weird was the act of a dead wolf, is their one of our wolves that could have suppressed an APC?

@Teepster87 I know you answered this already, but were you ever immunosupressed? Or anything else weird?

Rojo's suppression could have theoretically been Kara (she was killed that night in his group), but I don't really see how it fits with T. gondii

Based off of pms and aloha's response, and DVMD's dying phone, I am letting it go until 10:30 CST. This should give everyone enough time to read back and make an educated vote.

I don't remember, why did Rojo say he wouldn't be here?

He's not off making a video or something...

Rojo's choice of contingency vote is interesting.

I don't remember, why did Rojo say he wouldn't be here?

He's not off making a video or something...
Rojo is legitamitely not able to be here right now. I am not saying whether he is a wolf or a villager. But he put in legitimate contingencies because he knew he could not be here today.

This sucks. It isn't me.

lynch jojo

I give up. Going to finish my lab work. Good luck guys.

Just when I start to think it's not you... Villager lupin doesn't usually give up end game.

I've never been immunosuppressed

lynch rojo

Hey DVMD, is the night you got the notification there were no more HSC's right after Lupin says she differentiated? Did you only get told when you went to submit a new cell, or did you get notified right away with night results?