Is this LIS or SOV?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Is this LIS or SOV?

• LeTitsNow (LIS)

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • StartingOverVet (SOV)

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • They are the same person

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Nutmeg

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

I know it has been a while since this video was popular, but the legend of the old men of pre-vet can never die.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is this a lost wolf brag video?

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)

I know it has been a while since this video was popular, but the legend of the old men of pre-vet can never die.

I’m saying SOV because the man doesn’t speak, and obviously we all know LIS has his super sexy voice! (“is that weird? Sorry, but I love [his] voice”) ;):laugh:

I have no shame that I went all the way back to early 2014 to find that direct quote

I’m saying SOV because the man doesn’t speak, and obviously we all know LIS has his super sexy voice! (“is that weird? Sorry, but I love [his] voice”) ;):laugh:

I have no shame that I went all the way back to early 2014 to find that direct quote

I can't believe I've been deprived of this voice :sorry:

There’s a classic wolf brag video way back yonder. You must search for it. The series of wolf brag videos in early 2014 keeps me going. Like @DocEspana ausculatating a water bottle. And Choco tacos.

I'll have to study these for the wolf brag I'll never be brave enough make. The LIS one was excellent though. :laugh:

There’s a classic wolf brag video way back yonder. You must search for it. The series of wolf brag videos in early 2014 keeps me going. Like @DocEspana ausculatating a water bottle. And Choco tacos.

Btw. Choco tacos began with me just improvising **** post call on the trauma service.

Now chocolatey legend

Reactions: 1 users
Btw. Choco tacos began with me just improvising **** post call on the trauma service.

Now chocolatey legend
Oh man, it was good though. Wolf skin coat and all. :laugh:

I would like to believe LIS had his on cue cards that he was making someone else hold up in the background.