Jurassic Park WW Game Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Back. Still waiting on a few PMs...!

Members don't see this ad.

Or are you playing and I'm too silly to have realized it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Come on silly wolves, wanna get the show on the road!!

????????????????????????Who knows??????

Yeah. I'm imagining you becoming a newly discovered dinosaur that eats us all in the end.

I want to see that movie!! I read a book about another HW. Think it was called Quiet Boy? The HW book is way too sad to read again.

Btw SOV, where are your stars???

You HAVE to see the movie. He's doing a workshop north of Chico, CA sometime soon. Already sold out.

Cuit, can you tell us...are people already wolves, or will the turn during the night cycle?

Members don't see this ad :)
Cuit, can you tell us...are people already wolves, or will the turn during the night cycle?

All roles went out last night. The "turning" thing was mostly for narrative purposes. It made no sense for you guys to suddenly notice that someone was a dinosaur ;)

All roles went out last night. The "turning" thing was mostly for narrative purposes. It made no sense for you guys to suddenly notice that someone was a dinosaur ;)
:rofl: Oh my, look at so and so, I never noticed before but they're a ginormous T-Rex :laugh:.

Exactly. Question -- if I get the remaining PMs in soon-ish, would you guys rather have a lynch deadline for tonight (like maybe 11pm CST) or wait until morning? You can always send in contingency votes if needed.

Exactly. Question -- if I get the remaining PMs in soon-ish, would you guys rather have a lynch deadline for tonight (like maybe 11pm CST) or wait until morning? You can always send in contingency votes if needed.

Tonight! I'm sick on the couch and booooored.

I'd rather get it in tonight but I don't want to leave some people out of the vote either. So meh, but being a west coaster 8am EDT deadlines are still 1/2hr before my alarm, and I get up early.

*whew* thanks for confirming that, Cuit! Makes a lot more sense now. :laugh:
"Hey...hey you! I noticed you had short arms before....but I never noticed those giant chompers on ya! Oh my, and a tail?!"

Tonight is good for me! I'm off today!

Later on tonight. My phones gonna die soon and home around 7 pst

Okay, the next deadline will be tonight. And lesson learned -- don't give long deadline! Get your PMs in people!

Gah, guess I'll have to stay up past my designated bed time;). Is the 11PM CST definite??

Yes. Hopefully I can post the night's results well before 9pm! Definitely kicking myself for that deadline. Anyway, if you need to you can also always send me a contingency vote.

Let's do this! I have today and tomorrow off before 6 consecutive days of work :-/.

Well 11 pm CST is 4 am my time, so although I am usually up until 2 am - 4 might be a bit late for me. :laugh: I will probably just have decide a lynch vote before bed then. So if people wonder where I am the last couple hours, just remember the time difference. :)

11 pm CST is midnight here and I can't stay up that late, but can get my vote in early.

I'm back! I was soaking in the US sunshine that I missed so much of in Scotland. And for you people who mentioned The Land Before Time? All time favourite! Little Foot and Spike? :love:

Oh and i'm down with lynching tonight and speeding up the deadlines too!

Night is over. Results pending.

Late on a PM Shortnsweet? Funny as soon as you came back Night ended and cuit was waiting on PMs.

Timing of posts doesn't necessarily indicate things. I reserve the right to make executive decisions :)

Late on a PM Shortnsweet? Funny as soon as you came back Night ended and cuit was waiting on PMs.

Lol trust me...no. I'm too much of a noob to pull off being a wolf/rabid dino or whatever we're chasing. Just ask Kanderson or DVMDream about the last game :D

Mist drifted through the trees as the students emerged from their hideouts. Some had stayed with their groups while others had not (not many safe places could fit 4 adults after all). The night had been spent jumping at shadows and sleeping fitfully, but they were cautiously optimistic about what this day would bring. They assured themselves that they would have heard something happen. It's not like dinosaurs were small or anything. Most of the students had reached the runway when three horrified screams ripped through the air. They froze, looked at each other in horror, and all but one bolted in the direction of the screams.

"Oh, sure," orca2011 sighed and began to follow the others. "Just follow the screams..."

When she reached the clearing, the screaming had died down. The other students were gathered around Team Ankylosaurus. Kakurubird clutched at a bloody piece of cloth. She, squirrelsrule, and Katie8 sobbed. There was no sign of hedgiehog. Their fearless leader, dyachei, knelt down in front of kakurubird and gently asked, "What happened?"

"She-- hedgie--" she wailed, "The Rogue Dinosaurs ATE her! And we didn't hear ANYTHING!"

The group fell silent as the three remaining members of Team Ankylosaurus wept. Dyachei awkwardly patted their shoulders and turned to the other teams. "Well, looks like at least one of us is a Rogue Dinosaur," she regarded them thoughtfully. "Anyone have any suspicions on who?"

There are 23 players left.

Team Stegosaurus
1. shortnsweet
2. WTF
3. Trematode
4. bbeventer

Team Ankylosaurus
1. kakurubird
2. squirrelsrule
4. katie8

Team Parasaurolophus
1. nyanko
2. devyn
3. kaydubs
4. NStarz

Team Triceratops
1. Krist
2. Nordicat
3. alaskandream
4. ky261682

Team Brachiosaurus
1. TigerWillow
2. Fromthebox
3. CorporateFatCat
4. dyachei

Team Compsognathus
1. sooprnova
2. Orca2011
3. jjohnston
4. sheepdogpsu

List of the dead
hedgiehog

It is now Day 2. You have until 11pm CST or a plurality of 12 to lynch one player. Contingency votes will be accepted if needed.

Awww hedgie. Rip. You were a fave.

So the first vote is always the throw under the bus. My phones about to die so don't think I'm being "silent"

Well that sucks. I've never been killed this early.

Welcome to my world lol

Welcome to my last world. Have fun taunting us. Another round of kumbayah might be necessary.

Welcome to my world lol

But I'm not even good at this game. I usually end up voting to kill villagers by mistake.