-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Jurassic Park WW Game Official Thread
Started by cuitlamiztli
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
********************************************************
Well that sucks. I've never been killed this early.
****************************
Get used to that "*' key.
*********************************
**************************
But I'm not even good at this game. I usually end up voting to kill villagers by mistake.
**************************
Isn't that what all of last game consisted of?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Out of all people, not Hedgie! Sorry to lose you so early Hedgie, was hoping we'd make it to the end together this time. I will avenge your death!
*snerk******************************
Get used to that "*' key.
*********************************
Yup, welcome to the world of the early-dead.
*************************************************
Get used to that "*' key.
*********************************
*********************
*snerk*
Yup, welcome to the world of the early-dead.
You can even make a signature of your own. Like my tigercat >^^<
<:3)--~
****************
Do something interesting instead of just saying sorry all the time! 😛
****************
Sorry 😳
****************
Do something interesting instead of just saying sorry all the time! 😛
****************
hahahahahaha I can't help it
I'm leaving work shortly.. will be available on my phone so don't think I'll miss anything big but less with the posty.
Cuuute!******************************************
I'm a real grumpasaurus rex right now
![]()
*****************************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************************************
I'm a real grumpasaurus rex right now
![]()
*****************************************



any going to take the dive first?! or at least any valid hunches?
******************************************
I'm a real grumpasaurus rex right now
![]()
*****************************************
Aww sorry you're dead, Hedgie, but that dinosaur is cute. I want it.
Dunno. My RNG has a name but I don't want to get dragged down for using it...
regrets, hedgie 🙁

was there a mention of a runaway in the story?
******************************************
I'm a real grumpasaurus rex right now
![]()
*****************************************

was there a mention of a runaway in the story?
No, I think we all just hunkered in groups for the night ???regrets, hedgie 🙁
was there a mention of a runaway in the story?
I'd like to run away to Missouri and be moved in somewhere already...we're undertaking the gargantuan task of throwing out all the **** that was left in this house when we moved in, and all the crap we don't want anymore. Gotta do it before we can even think of putting the house up for sale. 👎
We just gave away a semi-working riding lawnmower and a huge ping-pong table
THAT was a PITA to carry out of the basement... 😡
I'll be back after I shower all the gross off of me.
We just gave away a semi-working riding lawnmower and a huge ping-pong table
THAT was a PITA to carry out of the basement... 😡I'll be back after I shower all the gross off of me.
regrets, hedgie 🙁
was there a mention of a runaway in the story?
Why do you ask??? 😕
Official vote count:
jjohnston - 1 (krist)
jjohnston - 1 (krist)
Going to walk the dog. I'm leaning towards someone in hedgie's group. The first one the wolves think to kill is usually someone in their immediate circle, or someone one of them knows well in other treads of whatever. Thoughts? I know shortnsweet;s timing seems odd, but cuit also says she reserves the right to make executive decisions. Which also means that the kill may have been random if the wolves didn't get their Pm in on time...
Going to walk the dog. I'm leaning towards someone in hedgie's group. The first one the wolves think to kill is usually someone in their immediate circle, or someone one of them knows well in other treads of whatever. Thoughts?
I was sort of thinking along these lines as well. The last game I also noticed something odd - many of the people who posted "oh no sorry you were such a good player!" or whatever right after the first death turned out to be wolves. Not saying anything about the folks who did similar this time, but it definitely turned out to be the case last time.
We have a MIA Ankylosaur, but they could be just getting home from work 😕, so far things seem to be OK with my group, but it's still kinda early to tell. All I know is that I am a villager.
I got nothing to go on really, but am voting to lynch Trematode.
I got nothing to go on really, but am voting to lynch Trematode.
1hr 40min to time, yes?
Oh and for anyone that wants to quiz my villager status, they were called students in the PM sent out with the role.
1hr 40min to time, yes?
CST so 2 hours 40 minutes I think.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official vote count:
jjohnston - 1 (krist)
Trematode - 1 (squirrelsrule)
fromthebox, you've got just over 2.5 hours (it's 8:24pm here).
jjohnston - 1 (krist)
Trematode - 1 (squirrelsrule)
fromthebox, you've got just over 2.5 hours (it's 8:24pm here).
fromthebox, you've got just over 2.5 hours (it's 8:24pm here).
hurr durr thanks cuit!
We have a MIA Ankylosaur, but they could be just getting home from work 😕, so far things seem to be OK with my group, but it's still kinda early to tell. All I know is that I am a villager.
I got nothing to go on really, but am voting to lynch Trematode.
Who's MIA... Kakuru? I think I saw Katie8 posting
Going to walk the dog. I'm leaning towards someone in hedgie's group. The first one the wolves think to kill is usually someone in their immediate circle, or someone one of them knows well in other treads of whatever. Thoughts?
definitely an idea, but in the hunger games didn't the first two get killed, then we suspected stormwater, but everyone turned out to be tributes?
We have a MIA Ankylosaur, but they could be just getting home from work 😕, so far things seem to be OK with my group, but it's still kinda early to tell. All I know is that I am a villager.
ditto. I am sorry hedgie was killed. I picked this group to work players I hadn't played with before and thought worked well together AND who made it to the end last time. Ever think that might be why hedgie was targeted?!
I don't have any hunches right now, but I'm going to investigate how to do a RNG and probably do that (any one willing to post equations to help a non-formula brain out 😀)
Oh and for anyone that wants to quiz my villager status, they were called students in the PM sent out with the role.
Yes, but the wolf PM could have said something like "Your job is to eat the students (villagers)."
definitely an idea, but in the hunger games didn't the first two get killed, then we suspected stormwater, but everyone turned out to be tributes?
Yea, I remember we had the same suspicion in the HG WW and it turned out to be wrong.
Not really sure what to do at this point - might come down to RNG unless another good idea comes up. Katie8 - you can just type in random number generator on google and do it that way.
I will be up for a little while longer to figure out my vote and then might even set and alarm for right before the actual deadline to make a final decision if I am feeling crazy enough.
I will be up for a little while longer to figure out my vote and then might even set and alarm for right before the actual deadline to make a final decision if I am feeling crazy enough.
ditto. I am sorry hedgie was killed. I picked this group to work players I hadn't played with before and thought worked well together AND who made it to the end last time. Ever think that might be why hedgie was targeted?!
I don't have any hunches right now, but I'm going to investigate how to do a RNG and probably do that (any one willing to post equations to help a non-formula brain out 😀)
SOV posted a good Excel function somewhere...I think it was the HG WW Game thread.
Hmm. This time I mainly see group members doing it. It may be that this lesson was learned or simply that everyone was familiar with hedgie. Anyone who played the Lion King game also knows she had a head for strategy.I was sort of thinking along these lines as well. The last game I also noticed something odd - many of the people who posted "oh no sorry you were such a good player!" or whatever right after the first death turned out to be wolves. Not saying anything about the folks who did similar this time, but it definitely turned out to be the case last time.
Just not sure.
True, I don't know what the wolf PM said because I am not a wolf. I just posted the second time because I called myself a villager, not a student in the first post and I know people have jumped on voting for others because they said villager instead of the name for a villager in that specific game.Yes, but the wolf PM could have said something like "Your job is to eat the students (villagers)."
yes, kakurubird is MIA but thinking she is probably just getting home from work? She did PM earlier to say she had to work a lot the rest of the week, but didn't say anything about today.
Well, I am heading to bed, hope I'm still alive in the morning, but if not, you guys should all take a look at who pointed you to the ankylosaurs because I think we're innocent. Seems to be the same strategy as last game.
dude, that's hardcore. There's a high chance we lynch a student tonight anyway- save the alarm for a suspenseful lynch.might even set and alarm for right before the actual deadline to make a final decision if I am feeling crazy enough.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I trust Trematode thus far based, on our group PMs; I don't think that's a good decision.
I know my theory as to the groups is a weak one, but it's better than nothing, Going to the store now for a bit and will mull things over. Be back soon.
I know my theory as to the groups is a weak one, but it's better than nothing, Going to the store now for a bit and will mull things over. Be back soon.
I have kind of been just watching the thread from my phone at work but now that I am back on a computer I still have no ideas. Random guess-
lynch CFC
lynch CFC
Lynch jjonston for now until I get back, just to even the count. I can't copy and paste PMs, because it's against the rules, but trust me - I really don't think Trem is guilty at this point based on her wordings and ideas she has put forth.
I trust Trematode thus far based, on our group PMs; I don't think that's a good decision.
I know my theory as to the groups is a weak one, but it's better than nothing, Going to the store now for a bit and will mull things over. Be back soon.
Really? I haven't received a PM from trematode? 😕
RNG says Lynch Kaydubs
I'll still be up for a while, so if some compelling evidence magically comes forward, I'll change my vote.
I'll still be up for a while, so if some compelling evidence magically comes forward, I'll change my vote.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K