Jurassic Park WW Game Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HEDGIE!!!

I am as upset over losing another student as a sounded in cuit's recap!
(Also, I was in class actually being a student, so speculation can end over why I haven't been around!)
 
Really? I haven't received a PM from trematode? 😕

I like to talk to group members individually sometimes- it's a new theory I've been trying to put into practice in WW games, because I believe it helps build trust when you can talk to an individual as opposed to a group. It helps me gauge their reactions as opposed to the general "I dunno wat to do ahhh!!" group emails where everyone is afraid to talk to everyone as a whole. If we act too paranoid and never share anything, nothing gets done.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, WTF, I'll take your word for now, though I do find it suspicious that bbeventer hasn't received any PMs.

Unlynch trematode

I'm going to just go with a random guess this time, since the RNG hates me.

Lynch ky####
 
Okay, WTF, I'll take your word for now, though I do find it suspicious that bbeventer hasn't received any PMs.

Unlynch trematode

I'm going to just go with a random guess this time, since the RNG hates me.

Lynch ky####


WTF clarified...so my suspicions aren't really relevant anymore 😛 Unless it turns out that WTF and trematode are being all wolfy together :meanie:
 
I second FTB on not lynching CFC. SW came up with a pretty nifty way to tell that we were both tributes and I utilized it here (unfortunately she called me dvmdream in the thread!). Not that it totally clears any of our names but i'd rather lynch someone who I had not had the chance to even try to clear her/his name.

why is my finger bleeding IRL?
 
Official vote count:

jjohnston - 2
(krist, WTF)
Trematode - 1 (squirrelsrule)
CorporateFatCat - 1 (sooprnova)
kaydubs - 1 (orca2011)
ky261682 - 1 (NStarz)

2 hours to deadline.
 
Just got home from a long day at work (read: team meeting that lasted until 9:15 pm - we normally get done at 8 from team meetings). Let me get caught up.

Unfortunately, it is the first few lynchings that are the worst.
 
Found it & "blue"d it for what it's worth.

You know what, I re-read that as well while you were gone and can see why you thought that was weird. In the next line or so though, it says, "Orca2011 says 'Oh sure....let's run in the direction of the screaming.' " 😛 So I think it meant she was the only one not running over there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
arggggggg

for now:

lynch jjohnston

Although I want to hear from you...I am now at my cpu so I will change my vote most probably
 
I'm inclined to believe CFC based on group PMs know this is a random but I think she's a student/villager/whatevs

If you guys are using the wording of the mod PM, feel like i should remind you that if a person has a good role that is not just a plain student, they might not have the same wording and could look suspicious.

I would have had no idea that in the dog game for instance that the normal pack members were just called pack members because I had a role from the beginning. Juuust sayin.
 
Official vote count:

jjohnston - 5
(krist, WTF, TigerWillow, Nordicat, dyachei)
Trematode - 1 (squirrelsrule)
CorporateFatCat - 2 (sheepdogpsu, Katie8)
kaydubs - 1 (orca2011)
ky261682 - 1 (NStarz)

Updating, and thanks for the correction, nyanko.
 
Last edited:
Well I just got out of surgery not too long ago and then was recovering my patient. And I log on to find I'm going to be lynched!

I know that saying I'm a villager is pointless because anyone can lie... But I am :-/ Not sure how I can defend myself here, but I'll be super bummed to be the first lynched.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
btw i think sheepdog was the one voted for CFC.

Thanks for catching that, I was about to say something but you got my back😀. Sticking with my vote for now unless someone comes up with something better. I can neither defend jjohnston nor throw her under the bus at this point.
 
May head to bed soon here, so going to go with my fellow P-saurus for now

Lynch ky261682


Of course, might change it if I am awake and new info comes out. She hasn't said much since the leader vote.
 
Official vote count:

jjohnston - 5
(krist, WTF, TigerWillow, Nordicat, dyachei)
Trematode - 1 (squirrelsrule)
CorporateFatCat - 2 (sheepdogpsu, Katie8)
kaydubs - 1 (orca2011)
ky261682 - 4 (NStarz, fromthebox, kaydubs, devyn)

Updating again so I can keep up with everything...
 
May head to bed soon here, so going to go with my fellow P-saurus for now

Lynch ky261682


Of course, might change it if I am awake and new info comes out. She hasn't said much since the leader vote.

I've posted 2x since the leader vote, not counting the 2 trying to defend myself. Again, school + volunteering does not leave much time for posting. I'm at work tomorrow so if you decide not to lynch me I'll post more.

Not sure how else to defend myself other than I'm student (villager) who doesn't have any theories/strategies yet to discuss.
 
I guess I will go with CFC since shes the only one I think we haven't heard from, and I think she was more active this morning during the night cycle.

So... Lynch CFC
 
Yea ky123456 has PM'd me so if it's because she's been quiet I wouldn't make that the reason for her vote.

for now lynch jjohnston
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official vote count:

jjohnston - 6
(krist, WTF, TigerWillow, Nordicat, dyachei, alaskandream)
Trematode - 1 (squirrelsrule)
CorporateFatCat - 3 (sheepdogpsu, Katie8, bbeventer)
kaydubs - 1 (orca2011)
ky261682 - 4 (NStarz, fromthebox, kaydubs, devyn)

Updating again so I can keep up with everything. 1.5 hours to deadline.
 
I've also PM'ed within my group, but it was limited because I've been in surgery all day!!

But I'm not sure PMing your group mates means you're innocent...

It doesn't really mean anything...I think someone just questioned whether ky was around or not.
 
going with my groupmate and her RNG...

lynch cfc

(hope this doesn't come back to bite me. y'all are intense!)
 
*****************************
random: I'm totally rocking a dog print Snuggie right now.
******************************