KYCOM vs. LUCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which School?

• LUCOM

• KYCOM

Results are only viewable after voting.

pianoprofessional

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been accepted to LUCOM and KYCOM and I m not sure which one to pick. Have put down deposits for both but I really dont have a preferance for either...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Which presidential candidate do you support?

MD > DO (non-LUCOM) > LUCOM >>>>>>>>>>>>> Caribbean (not a real option)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Off topic! But if we are changing the topic I'm writing in A.T still!

A.T. Still is actually a viable candidate...considering that he has risen. You would know that if you read the final chapter of Foundations of Osteopathic Medicine (nobody has).

A.T. Still is actually a viable candidate...considering that he has risen. You would know that if you read the final chapter of Foundations of Osteopathic Medicine (nobody has).

I'm actually picking up my copy now to see if this is in there...

I'm actually picking up my copy now to see if this is in there...

It may be difficult to find because of all of the translations. Plus, the AOA writes in parables....just part of the reason why it is difficult to comprehend. Just a warning.

Reactions: 1 user
A vs thread between LUCOM and most other things, that other thing is likely better.

It may be difficult to find because of all of the translations. Plus, the AOA writes in parables....just part of the reason why it is difficult to comprehend. Just a warning.

The last chapter is on osteopathic research...

When a school like LU invites a once well respected neurosurgeon who now believes vaccines are not beneficial and simply came to gain votes (because he knows flaunting the words "Christian Nation" is easy enough to win the votes of the LU sheeple) then you lose respect for the entire institution including its college of osteo medicine. Sorry.

Would go with kycom.

Also moving this post to ssd.

When a school like LU invites a once well respected neurosurgeon who now believes vaccines are not beneficial and simply came to gain votes (because he knows flaunting the words "Christian Nation" is easy enough to win the votes of the LU sheeple) then you lose respect for the entire institution including its college of osteo medicine. Sorry.

Would go with kycom.

Also moving this post to ssd.
We get it. You hate God. Chill dude.

We get it. You hate God. Chill dude.
I'm a Christian. Relax.

Even so, i dont appreciate how the use of religion is used to sway political parties and decision. Moreover, the method of that persuasion is to utilize fable (vaccines ars bad) within the context of ones faith (you dont need believe science, just believe God is in control and if God wants to give your kid whooping cough then its meant to test your faith) is HORRENDOUS to me.

So no I dont hate God. But good use of a hasty generalization fallcy.

I'm a Christian. Relax.

Even so, i dont appreciate how the use of religion is used to sway political parties and decision. Moreover, the method of that persuasion is to utilize fable (vaccines ars bad) within the context of ones faith (you dont need believe science, just believe God is in control and if God wants to give your kid whooping cough then its meant to test your faith) is HORRENDOUS to me.

So no I dont hate God. But good use of a hasty generalization fallcy.
I get why what you perceive to be political manipulation might be upsetting. But try and refrain from referring to entire student populations with derogatory terms like "sheeple." False generalizations, etc.

So...the AOA is like the dudes that canonized the bible?

Anything but LUCOM for every reason you can find on SDN.

I get why what you perceive to be political manipulation might be upsetting. But try and refrain from referring to entire student populations with derogatory terms like "sheeple." False generalizations, etc.

It wasn't a false generalization it was an accurate one.

Liberty is largest private uni in the world, Bernie sanders went to speak there haha. The hate LUCOM gets on SDN is ridiculous. The school has nice facilities too

Only issue I have is their relatively high dropout rates and lack residency creation

Liberty is largest private uni in the world, Bernie sanders went to speak there haha. The hate LUCOM gets on SDN is ridiculous. The school has nice facilities too

Only issue I have is their relatively high dropout rates and lack residency creation
Bernie Sanders went there and the reception was not what you think. Size of a Uni doesn't mean SQUAT to me. You know why they're so big? Online enrollment. When my school boasts about being the 12th largest medical school I scoff, who cares? "nice facilities". So what? A lot of universities have nice facilities. Are they actually doing anything as a "medical institution"? I don't think you want me to answer that.

Reactions: 1 users