2022-2023 Liberty University (LUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I did get a complete email. Only like 48 hours prior to my II. But I got one

Also to the poster below, no way to check your status unfortunately
Would you mind sharing your stats

Members don't see this ad.

man i thought we would hear today!! last year they said adcom meets on fridays and they usually would call accepted applicants within a couple of weeks...the wait continues

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
man i thought we would hear today!! last year they said adcom meets on fridays and they usually would call accepted applicants within a couple of weeks...the wait continues
I was expecting the same thing! I interviewed 8/8.

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone please share secondary questions and character limits?

I submitted my app on July 28, but still no payment link....should I email them?

I submitted my app on July 28, but still no payment link....should I email them?
Personally, I would not. They only send you a payment link if you are selected for an interview. They likely are still receiving your application since its only been a few weeks. Id probably give it until the end of August :)

does anybody know when the committee is meeting/ when the last batch of interviews are for the month.
I am ~anxious~!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
does anybody know when the committee is meeting/ when the last batch of interviews are for the month.
I am ~anxious~!
I interviewed on 8/19. They told us that we would he on/prior to Sept. 1.

Man I would hate if they waited til next week to let us know if we were accepted.

Reactions: 2 users
I now wonder if decisions are just going to be released on September 1st 😅

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Has anyone else not heard back in over a month after submitting primary?

Interviewing early in September. They sent II before my LORs are in. I hop my committee letter comes in soon

those that have already interviewed, what was your interviewing experience like? was it more traditional or MMI style?

those that have already interviewed, what was your interviewing experience like? was it more traditional or MMI style?

Traditional, they’ll send out an itinerary a few days before the interview detailing who you will interview with and what time.

I JUST GOT THE CALL!!! ACCEPTED!! Oh my god I’m shaking

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted, just got the call!! Hopefully everyone who interviews hears good news!!

Got the acceptance call!! Ahhhh!!!

I got the call!!! Interviewed 8/8
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited by a moderator:
ACCEPTED!!! Interviewed on 8/18. My first medical school acceptance and it feels amazing!

Reactions: 7 users
congrats everyone!! So proud of all of you! Interviewing in a couple of weeks and I am so nervous!!!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Praise the Lord, I am accepted! So excited to see how He will use me as a physician :D

Reactions: 7 users
A little late to the party but I got the call today!! Beyond excited. Interviewed 8/12!

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone have any ideas where to take orgo 2 online?? Lol

I know some pre-PA students who have taken it fully online with Portage and Doane. They seem reasonably affordable. Would just triple check that you are allowed to take it online

FYI anyone who was accepted, go check you Liberty email they gave you when u signed up for interview. they sent info over there

Reactions: 4 users
I can start a GroupMe for the potential class of 2027 people! Just DM me!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone else bothered that LUCOM requires a decision and deposit 30 days after an offer when AACOMAS says offers before November 15 have until December 14? I would really love the extra time to weigh any other potential offers.

• Wow
Anyone know if Lucom allows live steaming of lectures (some lectures) like most schools do?