Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would you mind sharing your statsI did get a complete email. Only like 48 hours prior to my II. But I got one [emoji2372]
Also to the poster below, no way to check your status unfortunately
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Would you mind sharing your statsI did get a complete email. Only like 48 hours prior to my II. But I got one [emoji2372]
Also to the poster below, no way to check your status unfortunately
Did you interviewman i thought we would hear today!! last year they said adcom meets on fridays and they usually would call accepted applicants within a couple of weeks...the wait continues
yes on 8/11Did you interview
Would you mind sharing you stats?yes on 8/11
I was expecting the same thing! I interviewed 8/8.man i thought we would hear today!! last year they said adcom meets on fridays and they usually would call accepted applicants within a couple of weeks...the wait continues
My interviewer said so.I was expecting the same thing! I interviewed 8/8.
507/ 3.9/ OOS/ good ECsWould you mind sharing your stats
the secondary is built into AACOMAS. That is the only question 🙂Can anyone please share secondary questions and character limits?
Personally, I would not. They only send you a payment link if you are selected for an interview. They likely are still receiving your application since its only been a few weeks. Id probably give it until the end of August 🙂I submitted my app on July 28, but still no payment link....should I email them?
I interviewed on 8/19. They told us that we would he on/prior to Sept. 1.does anybody know when the committee is meeting/ when the last batch of interviews are for the month.
I am ~anxious~!
I interviewed 8/8, they told us the sameI interviewed on 8/19. They told us that we would he on/prior to Sept. 1.
Right, give me a good weekend...or a bad oneMan I would hate if they waited til next week to let us know if we were accepted.
I interviewed 8/11, same thing. No answer yet.I interviewed 8/8, they told us the same
I am curious of when the last round of interviews are for this monthI interviewed 8/11, same thing. No answer yet.
Yeah it's been 3 months hereHas anyone else not heard back in over a month after submitting primary?
nopeAny news?
those that have already interviewed, what was your interviewing experience like? was it more traditional or MMI style?
When did u interviewI JUST GOT THE CALL!!! ACCEPTED!! Oh my god I’m shaking
When did u interview
Anyone have any ideas where to take orgo 2 online?? Lol [emoji23]
yes, i attended everythingaccepted students: did you attend the welcome&closing sessions?
Yes.accepted students: did you attend the welcome&closing sessions?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.