Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not going to share specific questions that I was asked, but think along the lines of a job interview! Are you good at working in groups, how do you overcome challenges, what problems do you see facing this profession, etc. They definitely skipped any softball questions that could have eased me into the interview, just went straight for "tell me about a time when....." Most schools will probably ask the "why do you want to be a vet" and "why do you think you're a good fit at our school" questions so definitely be prepared for those no matter where you are interviewing.Would you share if they asked any of the 'basic' questions like: why you want to be a vet?, why LMU? or the dreaded TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF. Since it is so short I would think they would skip the formalities and jump into the nitty-gritty of it. Any enlightenment would be appreciated!
