-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LMU c/o 2025
Started by arialexis
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LokiBear
Full Member
Hi all, I just received an email from LMU about sending my transcripts for the Fall 2020 semester/quarter by Jan 31st. It says that once received that they would be correlated with my VMCAS application? First question, will they take these classes into account in regards to my gpa. Second, did anyone else receive this email? lol
I also received this email! and my guess is yes they would take those grades into accountHi all, I just received an email from LMU about sending my transcripts for the Fall 2020 semester/quarter by Jan 31st. It says that once received that they would be correlated with my VMCAS application? First question, will they take these classes into account in regards to my gpa. Second, did anyone else receive this email? lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JaredH
Full Member
I don't know if they sent any today. The Q and A session said they were sending out 75 in december. I am not sure if they already did that or not. I have not received one. I would assume they are closed for Christmas, like most everywhere else. Maybe they will come in and send some out next week. I am not sure of the holiday schedule. Has anyone heard if they sent out the December group of acceptance letters?So do you think they will send out more seats this month or did they do them all today?
They already sent out the December acceptances on Thursday this past week! I got an acceptance email on Thursday morning and now I'm just waiting on the snail mail with confetti. The rest of the acceptances should come out after all interviews are finished, so around February/March.I don't know if they sent any today. The Q and A session said they were sending out 75 in december. I am not sure if they already did that or not. I have not received one. I would assume they are closed for Christmas, like most everywhere else. Maybe they will come in and send some out next week. I am not sure of the holiday schedule. Has anyone heard if they sent out the December group of acceptance letters?
For those that received an acceptance on Thursday and plan on attending, it looks like they already have our Facebook group up and going[emoji4]
For those that received an acceptance on Thursday and plan on attending, it looks like they already have our Facebook group up and going[emoji4]
How do you join? What is it called?
atetz
CSU CVMBS c/o 2025
I think it got sent to everyone.Just making sure is the transcript reminder email a general email sent out to everyone?
LokiBear
Full Member
Yeah I think it did, I haven't received an interview invite or anything from them and received the email.Just making sure is the transcript reminder email a general email sent out to everyone?
Probably after the holidays. Most admission offices just went on break till the first week of JanuaryDoes anyone know when the next wave of interview invites might go out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who have been accepted, have you received your physical acceptance letter in the mail yet? I haven’t gotten mine and feel like it’s been a while
Not yet, but I know the mail is pretty behind with the holiday package influx so hopefully soon 🙂
I have not received anything in the mail! Based on the fact that i ordered a Christmas present for my mom on December 5th, it was shipped on December 7th, and it has still not arrived, I'm gonna say that the USPS will probably take another week or two to get us our acceptance letters hahahaFor those who have been accepted, have you received your physical acceptance letter in the mail yet? I haven’t gotten mine and feel like it’s been a while
bullcharmel
Full Member
I received my letter/ packet on December 22nd. If you haven't yet I wouldn't as the holiday season is quite hecticI have not received anything in the mail! Based on the fact that i ordered a Christmas present for my mom on December 5th, it was shipped on December 7th, and it has still not arrived, I'm gonna say that the USPS will probably take another week or two to get us our acceptance letters hahaha
Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone can share any insight for the people who interviewed early (Oct/Nov) and were not accepted in December... Do we still have a running chance in being accepted?
Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone can share any insight for the people who interviewed early (Oct/Nov) and were not accepted in December... Do we still have a running chance in being accepted?
I think they give out a smaller portion of acceptances to select candidates in December then the remaining offers go out after the interviews are all completed since they are still doing interviews. That was my understanding of the process. Don’t loose hope until you hear a final decision.
LokiBear
Full Member
I haven't received any interview or heard anything from them yet. Does anyone know when the next set of interviews are? I'm wondering when they may be sending out the next batch of interview invitesI think they give out a smaller portion of acceptances to select candidates in December then the remaining offers go out after the interviews are all completed since they are still doing interviews. That was my understanding of the process. Don’t loose hope until you hear a final decision.
Pretty sure they’ve sent out all invites for January interviews but I’m pretty sure I heard they’re interviewing through February again this yearI haven't received any interview or heard anything from them yet. Does anyone know when the next set of interviews are? I'm wondering when they may be sending out the next batch of interview invites
I interviewed on 12/14 and have not heard back yetAnyone hear back yet for those who interviewed early December?
D
deleted1082401
Is anyone still waiting on an interview decision? I haven’t heard anything since September saying my app is under review lol
cmendi
Full Member
same here. radio silence.Is anyone still waiting on an interview decision? I haven’t heard anything since September saying my app is under review lol
LokiBear
Full Member
Yes! I have not heard a thing from them. I'm hoping they send out interview invites again soon!Is anyone still waiting on an interview decision? I haven’t heard anything since September saying my app is under review lol
I interviewed 11/30 and have not heard back yetHi! I interviewed with LMU 12/7, wondering if anyone else that interviewed around then has heard back yet or knows when we should be hearing back!
Anyone know if they send out any acceptances in January?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if they send out any acceptances in January?
They typically don’t send out any more until March based off previous years
They sent out some mid February last year but most went out in marchAnyone know if they send out any acceptances in January?
Last edited:
D
deleted1068313
I had my interview on Monday, which I don't feel good about because I was very nervous. But, I heard today during the Q&A session that they're conducting interviews into February, and decisions will probably be sent after the end of interviews. So, it looks like another month or longer before we hear about decisions.
Does anyone know when the next LMU Q&A session will be? I had my interview back in October but either always had technical difficulties or had to work during every other Q&A session so was unable to attend. Montana sent out an email a while back saying they were going to have recurrent sessions every week for people unable to attend that particular week, just didn’t know if they were still happening! Thanks 😊
felinedvm98
Full Member
March 🙃 lol I was stressing that I had to wait until mid February for Iowa ...They typically don’t send out any more until March based off previous years
D
deleted1082401
Just got a denial :/ kinda surprised but definitely disappointed. Good luck to everyone else who applied!
LokiBear
Full Member
Also got a denial this morning, and also quite surprised 🙁Just got a denial :/ kinda surprised but definitely disappointed. Good luck to everyone else who applied!
I'm sorry to hear that- keep your head up you got this! Did you interview with them?Just got a denial :/ kinda surprised but definitely disappointed. Good luck to everyone else who applied!
D
deleted1082401
Nope not even an interview which is why I’m so surprised! I’ve had decent luck with every other school on my list so just a small bump in the road! I also have an acceptance so all is not lost, LMU was just a top choice for me!I'm sorry to hear that- keep your head up you got this! Did you interview with them?
cmendi
Full Member
Just got a denial :/ kinda surprised but definitely disappointed. Good luck to everyone else who applie
also got denied. Oh well, we'll just have to keep our heads up for other schools.Also got a denial this morning, and also quite surprised 🙁
Also got a denial this morning. Good luck to the rest of you all!
I just got mine today, and it was dated 12/16, so it seems the mail system is just really behind if I had to guess lol.Anyone else not get their acceptance package in the mail? I’m starting to get worried that mine is lost.
jackfrost21
LMU CVM c/o 2025
Interviewed in November and am very nervous with so many people from the October/November bunch hearing back in December. Here’s to hoping they make decisions sooner than March!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel the same way! I interviewed November 6th.. anxiously awaiting decisions.Interviewed in November and am very nervous with so many people from the October/November bunch hearing back in December. Here’s to hoping they make decisions sooner than March!
Interviewed in October... haven't been accepted but wasn't in the last round of rejections so I now have no idea what's going on lol
Most people haven’t heard anything since interviews. They only send out around 50 early acceptances in December then the rest will be February-March.Interviewed in October... haven't been accepted but wasn't in the last round of rejections so I now have no idea what's going on lol
Is anyone else interviewing today and they still haven’t let you in to the zoom interview?
I think the last Q&A will be this coming Wednesday?Does anyone know when the next LMU Q&A session will be? I had my interview back in October but either always had technical difficulties or had to work during every other Q&A session so was unable to attend. Montana sent out an email a while bac saying they were going to have recurrent sessions every week for people unable to attend that particular week, just didn’t know if they were still happening! Thanks 😊
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K