LMU c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! I interviewed with LMU October 15th and I saw that some people got acceptance emails and I didn’t get one. Should I be worried?!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I interviewed with LMU October 15th and I saw that some people got acceptance emails and I didn’t get one. Should I be worried?!
No need to be worried! They sent out about 50 seats this month, and the rest will be sent out February to Marchish after they finish interviewing. So if you haven’t heard back het you still have a chance to!

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted! I interviewed November 2nd. Got my email first thing this morning.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, I just received an email from LMU about sending my transcripts for the Fall 2020 semester/quarter by Jan 31st. It says that once received that they would be correlated with my VMCAS application? First question, will they take these classes into account in regards to my gpa. Second, did anyone else receive this email? lol

Hi all, I just received an email from LMU about sending my transcripts for the Fall 2020 semester/quarter by Jan 31st. It says that once received that they would be correlated with my VMCAS application? First question, will they take these classes into account in regards to my gpa. Second, did anyone else receive this email? lol
I also received this email! and my guess is yes they would take those grades into account

I also got the email, however, I think that only is if you were completing pre-reqs that semester. Is that true?

So do you think they will send out more seats this month or did they do them all today?
I don't know if they sent any today. The Q and A session said they were sending out 75 in december. I am not sure if they already did that or not. I have not received one. I would assume they are closed for Christmas, like most everywhere else. Maybe they will come in and send some out next week. I am not sure of the holiday schedule. Has anyone heard if they sent out the December group of acceptance letters?

I don't know if they sent any today. The Q and A session said they were sending out 75 in december. I am not sure if they already did that or not. I have not received one. I would assume they are closed for Christmas, like most everywhere else. Maybe they will come in and send some out next week. I am not sure of the holiday schedule. Has anyone heard if they sent out the December group of acceptance letters?
They already sent out the December acceptances on Thursday this past week! I got an acceptance email on Thursday morning and now I'm just waiting on the snail mail with confetti. The rest of the acceptances should come out after all interviews are finished, so around February/March.

For those that received an acceptance on Thursday and plan on attending, it looks like they already have our Facebook group up and going

Reactions: 3 users
Just making sure is the transcript reminder email a general email sent out to everyone?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just making sure is the transcript reminder email a general email sent out to everyone?
Yeah I think it did, I haven't received an interview invite or anything from them and received the email.

Does anyone know when the next wave of interview invites might go out?

Does anyone know when the next wave of interview invites might go out?
Probably after the holidays. Most admission offices just went on break till the first week of January

For those who have been accepted, have you received your physical acceptance letter in the mail yet? I haven’t gotten mine and feel like it’s been a while

For those who have been accepted, have you received your physical acceptance letter in the mail yet? I haven’t gotten mine and feel like it’s been a while

Not yet, but I know the mail is pretty behind with the holiday package influx so hopefully soon :)

I have not received anything in the mail! Based on the fact that i ordered a Christmas present for my mom on December 5th, it was shipped on December 7th, and it has still not arrived, I'm gonna say that the USPS will probably take another week or two to get us our acceptance letters hahaha

I have not received anything in the mail! Based on the fact that i ordered a Christmas present for my mom on December 5th, it was shipped on December 7th, and it has still not arrived, I'm gonna say that the USPS will probably take another week or two to get us our acceptance letters hahaha
I received my letter/ packet on December 22nd. If you haven't yet I wouldn't as the holiday season is quite hectic

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone can share any insight for the people who interviewed early (Oct/Nov) and were not accepted in December... Do we still have a running chance in being accepted?

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone can share any insight for the people who interviewed early (Oct/Nov) and were not accepted in December... Do we still have a running chance in being accepted?

I think they give out a smaller portion of acceptances to select candidates in December then the remaining offers go out after the interviews are all completed since they are still doing interviews. That was my understanding of the process. Don’t loose hope until you hear a final decision.

I think they give out a smaller portion of acceptances to select candidates in December then the remaining offers go out after the interviews are all completed since they are still doing interviews. That was my understanding of the process. Don’t loose hope until you hear a final decision.
I haven't received any interview or heard anything from them yet. Does anyone know when the next set of interviews are? I'm wondering when they may be sending out the next batch of interview invites

I haven't received any interview or heard anything from them yet. Does anyone know when the next set of interviews are? I'm wondering when they may be sending out the next batch of interview invites
Pretty sure they’ve sent out all invites for January interviews but I’m pretty sure I heard they’re interviewing through February again this year

Anyone hear back yet for those who interviewed early December?

Is anyone still waiting on an interview decision? I haven’t heard anything since September saying my app is under review lol

Is anyone still waiting on an interview decision? I haven’t heard anything since September saying my app is under review lol
same here. radio silence.

Reactions: 1 users
Yes! I have not heard a thing from them. I'm hoping they send out interview invites again soon!

Hi! I interviewed with LMU 12/7, wondering if anyone else that interviewed around then has heard back yet or knows when we should be hearing back!

I had my interview on Monday, which I don't feel good about because I was very nervous. But, I heard today during the Q&A session that they're conducting interviews into February, and decisions will probably be sent after the end of interviews. So, it looks like another month or longer before we hear about decisions.

Anyone else not get their acceptance package in the mail? I’m starting to get worried that mine is lost.

Does anyone know when the next LMU Q&A session will be? I had my interview back in October but either always had technical difficulties or had to work during every other Q&A session so was unable to attend. Montana sent out an email a while back saying they were going to have recurrent sessions every week for people unable to attend that particular week, just didn’t know if they were still happening! Thanks 😊

Just got a denial :/ kinda surprised but definitely disappointed. Good luck to everyone else who applied!

• Sad
Just got a denial :/ kinda surprised but definitely disappointed. Good luck to everyone else who applied!
Also got a denial this morning, and also quite surprised :(

I'm sorry to hear that- keep your head up you got this! Did you interview with them?
Nope not even an interview which is why I’m so surprised! I’ve had decent luck with every other school on my list so just a small bump in the road! I also have an acceptance so all is not lost, LMU was just a top choice for me!

Is there anyone who still hasn’t heard about interviews from them yet?

Also got a denial this morning. Good luck to the rest of you all!

Anyone else not get their acceptance package in the mail? I’m starting to get worried that mine is lost.
I just got mine today, and it was dated 12/16, so it seems the mail system is just really behind if I had to guess lol.

Interviewed in November and am very nervous with so many people from the October/November bunch hearing back in December. Here’s to hoping they make decisions sooner than March!

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed in November and am very nervous with so many people from the October/November bunch hearing back in December. Here’s to hoping they make decisions sooner than March!
I feel the same way! I interviewed November 6th.. anxiously awaiting decisions.

Interviewed in October... haven't been accepted but wasn't in the last round of rejections so I now have no idea what's going on lol

Interviewed in October... haven't been accepted but wasn't in the last round of rejections so I now have no idea what's going on lol
Most people haven’t heard anything since interviews. They only send out around 50 early acceptances in December then the rest will be February-March.